Old 04-02-2010, 14:47   #1
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
Matrix time

A shady man gives you the choice between 2 Pills

In his left Hand...a Red Pill.

Swallowing the Red Pill will make ANY wishes you say out Loud come true. Taking this pill will cut your life expectency in half (meaning if you would have died at 102 you instead dies at 51).

The only things you CAN'T wish for is extension of your life and Immortality.

In his Right hand is a Blue Pill...

Swallowing THIS Pill will make you completely Immortal. You will stop aging the second after you take the Pill...

The second you take the pill, everyone who has memories of you will forget ever have meeting you...people will naturally avoid you and you will be mostly alone in the world.

Taking one Pill makes it impossible for you to take the other.

Red Pill users cannot wish for the Blue pill and even an Eternity of searching done by Blue Pill users will never make you any closer to finding a Red Pill

Taking both pills at the Same time cancel both thier effects.

Blue pill takers can only have emotional Bonds with other Blue Pill takers. Also Blue pill takers can still be injured but all injuries Heal within 72 Hours.

Which do YOU take?
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 14:50   #2
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
mmmmm.... doughnuts
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 14:54   #3
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
live an endless solitude life or a short joyful one.

choices choices. I'd prefer the blue one tho, I dislike dying
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 14:55   #4
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post
A shady man gives you the choice between 2 Pills

In his left Hand...a Red Pill.

Swallowing the Red Pill will make ANY wishes you say out Loud come true. Taking this pill will cut your life expectency in half (meaning if you would have died at 102 you instead dies at 51).

The only things you CAN'T wish for is extension of your life and Immortality.

In his Right hand is a Blue Pill...

Swallowing THIS Pill will make you completely Immortal. You will stop aging the second after you take the Pill...

The second you take the pill, everyone who has memories of you will forget ever have meeting you...people will naturally avoid you and you will be mostly alone in the world.

Taking one Pill makes it impossible for you to take the other.

Red Pill users cannot wish for the Blue pill and even an Eternity of searching done by Blue Pill users will never make you any closer to finding a Red Pill

Taking both pills at the Same time cancel both thier effects.

Blue pill takers can only have emotional Bonds with other Blue Pill takers. Also Blue pill takers can still be injured but all injuries Heal within 72 Hours.

Which do YOU take?
Before i take the blue pill, i'll replicate it and give it to everyone on earth. Then i'll take it. And we'll all live forever and care for each other.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 14:55   #5
Thechosenone
Banned

Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
Ever played Lost Odyssey for xbox 360? SAD STORY about an immortal group of people who lived through SAD SAD happenings. The whole game was a downer but it presented the theory that immortality is loneliness as you live past friends lifespans and everyone you meet dies at some point. Times change and things advance and all you can do is adapt. Great game though.

It also shows the immortal group of people fighting eachother to gain power and true human emotions of longstanding relationships and growing tired of one another.

I would probably choose the first as living happily with friends and the ones I love would be better then living an entirety alone.
Thechosenone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 14:56   #6
J.D.
Banned

J.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond repute
Either both at a time or the wishing one.
Life isn't worth it if you're on your own.
J.D. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 15:00   #7
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechosenone View Post
Ever played Lost Odyssey for xbox 360? SAD STORY about an immortal group of people who lived through SAD SAD happenings. The whole game was a downer but it presented the theory that immortality is loneliness as you live past friends lifespans and everyone you meet dies at some point. Times change and things advance and all you can do is adapt. Great game though.

I would probably choose the first as living happily with friends and the ones I love would be better then living an entirety alone.
This is just not what i consider life. I lost people i've cared for, but there was always someone else to be a new friend. Maybe i would not have met the others if the last ones died. Who knows?
I'm up for new things, but i will never forget the old things. Eternity for me would be just like my current life. How many animals i have lost till now? Countless. But i still got new ones. (used animals as an example because they die the fastest during my life span)
I've lost way less human friends than animals only due to their longer life span (excepting the accidents / diseases )...

I won't go for a swift as a rocket life, i want it somehow like an eternal torch.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 04-02-2010, 15:03   #8
Thechosenone
Banned

Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
This is just not what i consider life. I lost people i've cared for, but there was always someone else to be a new friend. Maybe i would not have met the others if the last ones died. Who knows?
I'm up for new things, but i will never forget the old things. Eternity for me would be just like my current life. How many animals i have lost till now? Countless. But i still got new ones. (used animals as an example because they die the fastest during my life span)
I've lost way less human friends than animals only due to their longer life span (excepting the accidents / diseases )...

I won't go for a swift as a rocket life, i want it somehow like an eternal torch.
Girls
Thechosenone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 15:03   #9
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

It also shows the immortal group of people fighting eachother to gain power and true human emotions of longstanding relationships and growing tired of one another.

I played Lost Odyssey, I never beat it cause it was makin me to sad to play it. The guys memories were all so I had to put the game away and play something else
Old 04-02-2010, 15:04   #10
Lement
Not a Tao

Lement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond reputeLement has a reputation beyond repute
I wouldn't take neither and would instead report the man to the police. Yuk. Didn't mommy teach you you're not to take candy from strangers? No wonder you're so susceptible to TQ's patches.
Lement is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 15:07   #11
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Blue pill. For the reason I sold my soul to the devil so HA! Guess you can say I bailed on the deal
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 15:15   #12
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
duh if there are over 5 cute chicks that took the blue pill already, I'd be dying to get the blue one lol ;D

Either way I'd like the blue one. So what if you can't bond with anyone unless they took a blue pill. If you find the ones that took one, n live together you can have lots of fun
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 15:18   #13
Only4Hahni
Banned

Oh yea, I'd take the blue pill, Time to see the world change and slowly destroy itself.
Old 04-02-2010, 15:19   #14
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Girls
I thought we were supposed to be the most emotional.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 04-02-2010, 15:26   #15
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Emotions are for people who are not hardcore enough to live forever.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: