Old 02-08-2018, 11:42   #1
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
Ninja red rune doesnt work

Same damage, doesnt matter if the target is sitting or not. Please fix.
Old 02-08-2018, 12:39   #2
-Chloe-

-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfall View Post
Same damage, doesnt matter if the target is sitting or not. Please fix.
It only works of you melee the sitting target :/
-Chloe- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2018, 13:39   #3
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Chloe- View Post
It only works of you melee the sitting target :/
^ only good if you use clone agi build really.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2018, 01:24   #4
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
Well obviously that is a bug since it is completely useless then.
Old 02-09-2018, 04:21   #5
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
other weapons work too aka 30k hits with a knife or bow if they sit down
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2018, 09:19   #6
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well obviously that is a bug since it is completely useless then.
Def agree they need to allow should lskills to work on it.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 02-09-2018, 18:56   #7
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
it definitely shouldn't work with a skill otherwise a tfb will literally 1 hit everything. what needs to happen is assassin needs to work as intended and actually make the ninjas INVISIBLE for 15 seconds that way they can melee sitting chars .
Old 02-09-2018, 19:07   #8
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenraiden View Post
it definitely shouldn't work with a skill otherwise a tfb will literally 1 hit everything. what needs to happen is assassin needs to work as intended and actually make the ninjas INVISIBLE for 15 seconds that way they can melee sitting chars .
Yeah, it hits sitting targets just don't sit around a ninja or be careful when sitting. It's not that hard of a counter as long as you know what you're doing lol

Old 02-10-2018, 10:17   #9
Moonfall

Quote:
Uhm I dont get ur point? Why cant a ninja 1 hit a sitting target with a skill. Ill never ever try to melee a sitting char as a ninja so this rune skill is useless.
Old 02-10-2018, 19:56   #10
Zenraiden

Quote:
Uhm I dont get ur point? Why cant a ninja 1 hit a sitting target with a skill. Ill never ever try to melee a sitting char as a ninja so this rune skill is useless.
because all you're doing is spamming your right click? and my point was that if the other rune actually made the person invisible then it would work perfectly with that. if you dont like it change class and stop crying. thanks.
Old 02-11-2018, 04:21   #11
Moonfall

All you do is melee other ninjas and wws right
Old 02-11-2018, 13:59   #12
deathlord123

deathlord123 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Shaddup and quit
Old 02-11-2018, 20:44   #13
Zenraiden

Quote:
yeah that's all you gotta do. I guess when you gotta take a break from spamming right click non stop, that left click must be difficult
Old 02-12-2018, 01:50   #14
Moonfall

Quote:
yeah that's all you gotta do. I guess when you gotta take a break from spamming right click non stop, that left click must be difficult
The problem is not that I need to left click. The problem is I need to melee classes who would simply right click me while trying to do so. Support classes don't sit and as a attacker you dont want to melee another attack class, cuz he will spam his right click on you. If you dont understand then dont post, thanks.
Old 02-12-2018, 22:51   #15
Zenraiden

Quote:
The problem is not that I need to left click. The problem is I need to melee classes who would simply right click me while trying to do so. Support classes don't sit and as a attacker you dont want to melee another attack class, cuz he will spam his right click on you. If you dont understand then dont post, thanks.
then don't melee? you see warriors complain that the runes for extra p attack/defence doesn't do anything since no one uses shield warriors anymore? no you don't, because not all runes fit every single situation. Stop crying and move on, thanks.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: