Old 02-07-2018, 13:42   #1
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
RXIN: Please explain these Yellow Runes. Website and descriptions are unclear.

Name:Tortoise Breaker
Description:Make the Tortoise Gem of a target can only decrease up to 160000 points of damage.

What does this mean? Does this mean after the torts themselves block 160k that they no longer work until that person dies? Is it only after getting hit by a person with tort breaker on that this happens or is it after someone with tort breaker hits them, then anyone can hit them and cause this to happen. This rune is very unclear. If my theory holds it could take 10+ hits before you start seeing anything happen.

Name:Sturdiness
Description:Have a 50% chance to be immune to negative effect.

Again, very unclear. This is perhaps the most unclear rune. What does this include? The bleed damage from epic war, the dot damage from wind walker xp skill swipe, shackle, poison, gapping, stun? What exactly does this do??

Name:No Mercy
Description:When the Physical Damage to a target is lower than 22000 points, up to 10000 points of Physical Damage will be added

For this, just a simple question: if someone hits 21999 damage does the damage then go to 31999, or is it like the witchery rune where the damage will not go over 22000 and someone just forgot to write that?

Name:MP Master
Description:.Decrease MP consumption of using skill by 90%.

Again just a simple question: Is this 90% at max or 100% at max? Most places say 100% but the rune page says 90% so which is correct?

Name:Grabber
Description: Increase the item dropping rate of other heroes by 45%.

Does this include CP pots? Or no? Also, does this include relics which it says "can drop if killed" but is that only when in the inventory or what?

Name:XP Killer
Description:.Decrease a target`s XP duration by 9 seconds.
For this, I'm assuming you hit them once and 9 seconds is removed from their xp skill. Or is it each hit so 9 - 18 -27 etc?

Thanks a lot. Much appreciated and I'm sure the community does as well.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 02-07-2018 at 13:46.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2018, 14:25   #2
Luminazvi

Luminazvi will become famous soon enoughLuminazvi will become famous soon enough
Well, NoMercy gets capped at 22000, so if you hit 21999, it only adds 1 dmg. And yes, ww can still reflect it. Xp booster and killr are both capped to 9 seconds per character.
Luminazvi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2018, 14:46   #3
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminazvi View Post
Well, NoMercy gets capped at 22000, so if you hit 21999, it only adds 1 dmg. And yes, ww can still reflect it. Xp booster and killr are both capped to 9 seconds per character.
Yeah that's what I figured was just double checking on those. The main questions are on tort breaker and sturdiness as well as grabber on the question about relics.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 02-07-2018, 15:17   #4
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Yeah that's what I figured was just double checking on those. The main questions are on tort breaker and sturdiness as well as grabber on the question about relics.
Hmm for the relics maybe it is because you cannot lock it? Also they say "The possibility of dropping out is depended on the PK point.".. so i think it is if you are red name too..don't put it in your bag and don't go red name ^_^ (but don't really know >.<)

Grabber, i think it has to do with killing red name ppl too.. get higher probability of receiving items from them (I hope just red name =.=)`

Sturdiness maybe about the same as the monk rune (control effect thing)

For Tortoise breaker, maybe better to look at levels.. lvl 9 "Other heroes’ Tortoise Gems only reduce 68000 damages.".. when i asked to Gm, she told me it was by single hit... maybe to test with melee to see

But yes, would be really nice to know instead of trying to guess and decipher *sigh*
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2018, 20:43   #5
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello everyone =)

Not about a yellow rune, but just wanted to precise DW Counter Punch... Description says that:

"When getting attacked within the range of 1 pace, have a 100% chance to counterattack with Counter Punch and inflict 300% damage of normal attack to monsters and 75% damage of normal attack to heroes."

I thought it was just for melee attack (dunno why cuz it doesn't say just melee > . <)... it works too with nado if you close enough and i guess with any kinda attack
Sake - Most noob
Old 03-02-2018, 20:46   #6
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello everyone =)

Not about a yellow rune, but just wanted to precise DW Counter Punch... Description says that:

"When getting attacked within the range of 1 pace, have a 100% chance to counterattack with Counter Punch and inflict 300% damage of normal attack to monsters and 75% damage of normal attack to heroes."

I thought it was just for melee attack (dunno why cuz it doesn't say just melee > . <)... it works too with nado if you close enough and i guess with any kinda attack
Yep I did a full mechanic video over it a couple weeks back here if you wanna watch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4MwYG9YYc0

Old 03-02-2018, 21:44   #7
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Yep I did a full mechanic video over it a couple weeks back here if you wanna watch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4MwYG9YYc0
Hello Returning =)

Thank you... Didn't see if you tested with archer flying just above DW... You think it works too? ò.O... skill just says distance.. so maybe can work too if you go under archer with bow >.<.. with fixed rune would be really nice
Sake - Most noob
Old 03-02-2018, 21:59   #8
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Returning =)

Thank you... Didn't see if you tested with archer flying just above DW... You think it works too? ò.O... skill just says distance.. so maybe can work too if you go under archer with bow >.<.. with fixed rune would be really nice
I didn't, but I'm quite sure they can't hit flying targets even with counter just how wind walkers revenge gale does not work on flying targets.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: