Old 02-06-2018, 19:32   #1
randomplayer

randomplayer is on a distinguished road
+400% break in Deityland map

So apparently you can buy a break potion in Deityland map for 90k gold or farm it from normal monsters, the potions give you extra 400% break and it lasts for 10 minutes.

The way to keep it fair is OBVIOUSLY to make a +400% antibreak potion available in that map too, it will all depend on how many potions you farmed or how many you can buy....but apparently TQ wanted to nerf Antibreak in that map on purpose, so at least put a +100%-200% immunity potion in that map as well because it is ****en unfair that with few critical + 400% break potions, 350 bp one hit 398 bp.
randomplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2018, 20:16   #2
akasha
Martian

akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
I am so glad TQ decided that antibreak is lame! Way to go TQ ! Just get rid of it altogether ! On a side note, new map killed pvp anyways so it dont really matter.

Pk points = pvp dead. gg.

They should have made diety map pk system like chasm but with shackle.
Before we could run, we were dancing
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"
akasha is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2018, 21:48   #3
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomplayer View Post
So apparently you can buy a break potion in Deityland map for 90k gold or farm it from normal monsters, the potions give you extra 400% break and it lasts for 10 minutes.

The way to keep it fair is OBVIOUSLY to make a +400% antibreak potion available in that map too, it will all depend on how many potions you farmed or how many you can buy....but apparently TQ wanted to nerf Antibreak in that map on purpose, so at least put a +100%-200% immunity potion in that map as well because it is ****en unfair that with few critical + 400% break potions, 350 bp one hit 398 bp.
Get a new build, anti players = 99% of the time terrible. Only characters that should ever have anti are waters/tank monks and they will have the immunity to defend against crit so this really isn't doing anything besides making the game more balanced pvp wise.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2018, 22:32   #4
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello ^_^

That potion is nice... I am sure players who are on servers with a anti-break kings, princes and others will like it a lot
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2018, 03:32   #5
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by akasha View Post
I am so glad TQ decided that antibreak is lame! Way to go TQ ! Just get rid of it altogether ! On a side note, new map killed pvp anyways so it dont really matter.

Damn, I thought the egys werent on the forum. Suggesting no blue name shackle. Well I wouldnt even do my 100 daily mobs there then cuz it would take me 2 hours while noobs i enemy guild chat would be screaming my location so I am shackled non stop.
Old 02-07-2018, 03:51   #6
akasha
Martian

akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah there are no egyptians on the forums and no egyptians in the game. This isnt conquer online it's egyptian online didn't you know this by now?

On a side note, wrong I am not egyptian. The old nemesis map before Dragon Island came out was really fun.

If you got no monks on your side to unshackle u then you lost the battle !
Before we could run, we were dancing
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"
akasha is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2018, 05:16   #7
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomplayer View Post

get skill, stop counter.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin** (Princess)
130-130-139 Nin-War-Water**
130-130-139 Nin-War-Fire

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Archer**
130-130-140 Dw-War-Wat**

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-129 Nin-War-Water
** = Fixed Jiang

Volcano
130-130-134 Pure Water
130-130-133 Wat-War-Archer

TQ are a bunch of scammers
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2018, 06:19   #8
randomplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
get skill, stop counter.
MyLilPwny speaking about skills? haha, cute
Old 02-07-2018, 06:38   #9
randomplayer

Quote:

Well TQ didnt get ride of Antis really lol, its just in that specific map, there will be still CTF and GW, team pk and elite pk, kingdom war..etc

TQ did a great job with the new chasm map, that's how the real pvp looks like ,and they split it into islands, so that weak players have a chance to farm in peace...i have a full bp char and i like to farm in peace without people around me, i dont like to kill weak players too, unless they are a cry-me-a-river big-mouth noobs.

Definition of cry-me-a-river big-mouth noobs: those players with +8 bound set, made of arena champion and bound sales, they usually team up against higher and stronger players (like 3-5 vs 1) who use immunity, once they kill them, their ego get significantly boosted and they start talking **** and dance over your char ghost, but once that ghost turns into a full antibreak char they split up and run back to TC to start crying about antibreak.
Their ego has been already boosted and they just wouldnt accept the fact that there are stronger players that they can't kill with just bound gears made of champ arena
Old 02-07-2018, 06:39   #10
randomplayer

but yeah, keep the +400 break and put immunity pot in the new map please
Old 02-07-2018, 06:39   #11
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
I can tell you're one of the eggies on my server who think counter is a skill. Nubs

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin** (Princess)
130-130-139 Nin-War-Water**
130-130-139 Nin-War-Fire

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Archer**
130-130-140 Dw-War-Wat**

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-129 Nin-War-Water
** = Fixed Jiang

Volcano
130-130-134 Pure Water
130-130-133 Wat-War-Archer

TQ are a bunch of scammers
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2018, 07:37   #12
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah there are no egyptians on the forums and no egyptians in the game. This isnt conquer online it's egyptian online didn't you know this by now?

On a side note, wrong I am not egyptian. The old nemesis map before Dragon Island came out was really fun.

If you got no monks on your side to unshackle u then you lost the battle !
Well since im not in a netcafe with 20 people using the same 4 accounts 24/7 I can't always have a monk just if I want to do a daily quest. Shackle is the worst skill ever, literally making people unable to play a game.
Old 02-08-2018, 05:25   #13
akoy67

akoy67 is on a distinguished road
but where could I buy that +400% Break potion?
akoy67 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2018, 06:00   #14
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
The only reason why I chose to go anti-break build because of the fact that my ping is stable at 500. I believe most of you already considers that as lag, well that has been my ping ever since I played this game and the disadvantage of high ping/lag is the inability to use potion faster than normal and the delay of movements during PVP. If only I had 50-100 ping, I'd even go for Break-Crit build and wouldnt mind not having immunity nor anti at all.
Old 02-08-2018, 07:44   #15
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Pk points = no balls to go red pvpers. gg.

fixed
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: