Old 02-01-2018, 15:42   #1
OneHitKnockDown

OneHitKnockDown is on a distinguished road
Egy pilot at Light server ?

alright , so if none mentioned it before how could new players get their Sh** done while pilots ruling server .

a friend of mine tried to make an account at light server , the pilots there asked him for 5kk gold to enter guilds , he paid and it was good he gone to ctf played and got kicked just before gold splits > the reason ? you shouldn't exceed 500 exploits .. so pay 5 kk again to enter guilds , my friend got pissed and didn't pay them so they take turns in chasm map not to let him get stronger .!

at last , there's so big unbalance specially on farming maps which needs to be fixed as its very hard now to create an account .. if tq restrict pk on farm maps or even allow names to get red or so .
OneHitKnockDown is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2018, 23:50   #2
HitIt!

HitIt! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHitKnockDown View Post
alright , so if none mentioned it before how could new players get their Sh** done while pilots ruling server .

a friend of mine tried to make an account at light server , the pilots there asked him for 5kk gold to enter guilds , he paid and it was good he gone to ctf played and got kicked just before gold splits > the reason ? you shouldn't exceed 500 exploits .. so pay 5 kk again to enter guilds , my friend got pissed and didn't pay them so they take turns in chasm map not to let him get stronger .!

at last , there's so big unbalance specially on farming maps which needs to be fixed as its very hard now to create an account .. if tq restrict pk on farm maps or even allow names to get red or so .
Why did you even let your friend play this sh!t game ''ruled'' by egys? (Rather saying TQ giving it away to Egys). This game is impossible to play for new-comers unless they pay huge, bot or got some strong connection with strong people (aka lifeless egys).
HitIt! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2018, 03:37   #3
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitIt! View Post
Why did you even let your friend play this sh!t game ''ruled'' by egys? (Rather saying TQ giving it away to Egys). This game is impossible to play for new-comers unless they pay huge, bot or got some strong connection with strong people (aka lifeless egys).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	someone-give-this-man-an-oscar.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	119.2 KB
ID:	151273  

--------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by ~AEnur~; 02-02-2018 at 05:28.
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2018, 08:50   #4
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Sounds like your friend is under 300 BP by a lot which in turn sounds like he shouldn't really expect anything else as everyone kills nubs in chasm for luck points.

Point 2, why is he playing on a server you're not on??? Transfer him out etc or help him build a new character hello?

Point 3, don't be gullible lmao if anyone asks you for money to join the guild that's usually a dead give away that their scummy. People will either let you in, or they won't being a noob. Get your champ points done, do dailies etc how do you think people progressed before this map came out? Get at least full 1 soc +7 -5 and then come back and try the map again that way even if he's guildless he can put up a bit of a fight and more importantly kill the monsters in around 1 hit. Decent chi and jiang also required.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2018, 09:06   #5
OneHitKnockDown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Sounds like your friend is under 300 BP by a lot which in turn sounds like he shouldn't really expect anything else as everyone kills nubs in chasm for luck points.

Point 2, why is he playing on a server you're not on??? Transfer him out etc or help him build a new character hello?

Point 3, don't be gullible lmao if anyone asks you for money to join the guild that's usually a dead give away that their scummy. People will either let you in, or they won't being a noob. Get your champ points done, do dailies etc how do you think people progressed before this map came out? Get at least full 1 soc +7 -5 and then come back and try the map again that way even if he's guildless he can put up a bit of a fight and more importantly kill the monsters in around 1 hit. Decent chi and jiang also required.
his chars at 350 BP and 375 BP , he doesn't want to transfere ... and they log antibreak chars just to force people to Pay for guild or whatever .

But talking about 300- BP as you mentioned . i do think there isn't now unless they are in a new server

my point is " TQ should do something to prevent this sh** attitude coming from egy Pilots , iam sure itsn't just about ta server .
egys play this game for inrl money "

PS : did anyone here , know the story of the egy who ended his life (killed himself ) because he couldn't afford co ? and got ****ed up in debts !

Last edited by OneHitKnockDown; 02-02-2018 at 09:11.
Old 02-02-2018, 09:24   #6
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
his chars at 350 BP and 375 BP , he doesn't want to transfere ... and they log antibreak chars just to force people to Pay for guild or whatever .

But talking about 300- BP as you mentioned . i do think there isn't now unless they are in a new server

my point is " TQ should do something to prevent this sh** attitude coming from egy Pilots , iam sure itsn't just about ta server .
egys play this game for inrl money "

PS : did anyone here , know the story of the egy who ended his life (killed himself ) because he couldn't afford co ? and got ****ed up in debts !
Ok if he's nearly 360 bp this is just a bs QQ story. My friends char is less bp than that and does fine against enemies. You're not going to get the drops on the bosses boohoo. I barely get any either the archers get them 99% of the time by charge shot last hitting. He can do fine on his own, max out on luck points, and do damage to the boss to get the boss packs. He's barely missing out on anything lmao what is this post even? It's basically saying he's mad because there are stronger chars. Move servers or don't complain that's the world of CO it is Conquer Online after all.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 02-02-2018, 09:34   #7
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
I will never fly with Egypt Air again.
Old 02-02-2018, 10:04   #8
OneHitKnockDown

Quote:
Ok if he's nearly 360 bp this is just a bs QQ story. My friends char is less bp than that and does fine against enemies. You're not going to get the drops on the bosses boohoo. I barely get any either the archers get them 99% of the time by charge shot last hitting. He can do fine on his own, max out on luck points, and do damage to the boss to get the boss packs. He's barely missing out on anything lmao what is this post even? It's basically saying he's mad because there are stronger chars. Move servers or don't complain that's the world of CO it is Conquer Online after all.
what is meant by this post , if tq giving players a chance to farm ! it should be for all ? not to make stronger player abuse noobs

even ur name doesn't flush if u pked in Chasm map !!
iam sure this isn't what it is supposed to be
Old 02-02-2018, 11:25   #9
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
what is meant by this post , if tq giving players a chance to farm ! it should be for all ? not to make stronger player abuse noobs

even ur name doesn't flush if u pked in Chasm map !!
iam sure this isn't what it is supposed to be
Yeah, you're right lets make this game boring af and remove pking. That's basically what it does pk points are a deterrence to a pk game, it's a stupid concept where the cost is too great. The open pk of the map actually makes it fun, before every map was dead nothing going on no action etc besides events. Again, my friend 350 bp doesn't have a problem facing enemies stronger than him, or farming. Can he kill everyone? Nope, but I'm sure your friend kills weaker people as well. So stop with this bs argument. Get stronger or gtfo if you can't handle a pking game. Seriously dumbest argument I've heard. If he doesn't like his server transfer, make allies, go back crush the people that are being **** heads. That's the only viable option, or bulk, or grind and chill. AGAIN he can easily farm the smaller mobs/max out on luck points AND get damage on the bosses to get the boss packs even if he doesn't last hit AND can pick up drops when the boss does it's pinata explosion drop. So you're telling me just because he isn't getting every last hit on the big bosses there is something wrong? NO, his char is weak regardless if there were pk points or not, get good.

Old 02-02-2018, 16:46   #10
OneHitKnockDown

Quote:
Yeah, you're right lets make this game boring af and remove pking. That's basically what it does pk points are a deterrence to a pk game, it's a stupid concept where the cost is too great. The open pk of the map actually makes it fun, before every map was dead nothing going on no action etc besides events. Again, my friend 350 bp doesn't have a problem facing enemies stronger than him, or farming. Can he kill everyone? Nope, but I'm sure your friend kills weaker people as well. So stop with this bs argument. Get stronger or gtfo if you can't handle a pking game. Seriously dumbest argument I've heard. If he doesn't like his server transfer, make allies, go back crush the people that are being **** heads. That's the only viable option, or bulk, or grind and chill. AGAIN he can easily farm the smaller mobs/max out on luck points AND get damage on the bosses to get the boss packs even if he doesn't last hit AND can pick up drops when the boss does it's pinata explosion drop. So you're telling me just because he isn't getting every last hit on the big bosses there is something wrong? NO, his char is weak regardless if there were pk points or not, get good.
Pilots don't even have a char , they log bulked accs cuz their owners are lazy af
Old 02-02-2018, 19:38   #11
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Pilots don't even have a char , they log bulked accs cuz their owners are lazy af
Indeed, yet they use that char to build their own in a lot of cases. Basically a friend helping a friend, it's a mutually benefit. Doesn't matter if its a piloted or not, always going to be stronger enemies don't go to a farm server is the best option your friend has don't take it out on the pk aspects of the game.

Old 02-03-2018, 00:47   #12
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Isn't there that thingy "Chasm......" that teleports ya randomly in the map? Tell ur budd to collect like 4-5 and he's good. Each time a strong enemy comes, he simply teleport. He actually does not waste any time fighting and continues farming till his luck ends.

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2018, 09:33   #13
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes, OP and his friend should know better, but I assume that you've never played on Light server? There's a good reason why you don't see Light server with v high nobility as you see on all of the old EU servers and that's because it has for some time now been known as a farming server. If you went there with a king, I'm fairly confident you will find multiple other much stronger chars transferring in to force you to leave. The last time Light really had a challenge was when x6 went there.
Old 02-05-2018, 11:58   #14
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Yes, OP and his friend should know better, but I assume that you've never played on Light server? There's a good reason why you don't see Light server with v high nobility as you see on all of the old EU servers and that's because it has for some time now been known as a farming server. If you went there with a king, I'm fairly confident you will find multiple other much stronger chars transferring in to force you to leave. The last time Light really had a challenge was when x6 went there.
Yeah, I agree but that's really nothing to do with Chasm his friend can do fine there regardless of server situation. He brought up the issue of pking, which again I'm certain his friend pks for the luck points to stack as well as anyone else. The problem is with tq having too many damn servers which I've addressed a lot of times. Again, the only real remedy for this situation is to merge servers. Until tq decides to do this then transferring is the only way to counter this.

Old 02-05-2018, 18:51   #15
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
I wouldn't touch Chasm with a 10 foot pole, too many 390+ antibreak characters on my server who hunt 24/7. The map should've made people go red but bulkers would cry or make a 0 BP map and let me chain them.
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: