Old 02-02-2018, 12:40   #46
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
The 2 things people seem to have missed or maybe i'm misunderstanding their terrible translations

1. What is Rune?
Runes can bring exclusive class skills to heroes. The Rune system will be unlocked at the 2nd rebirth.
The Rune system contains 2 Rune combinations, similar with the main equipment and alternate equipment. Each Rune combination has 5 slots that can be equipped with 1 Red Rune, 1 Blue Rune and 3 Yellow Runes. The Rune effect is determined by the combination being used.

So reading that - you get to make 2 make up's of 5 runes 1 blue 1 red (class or uni) and 3 yellows - So for example you'd be able to make a defense set and offensive set - or Attack set to kill players vs PVE Set to kill Bosses

-2nd and most concerning "combination" if you look at the screenshot the blue and yellow runes are "connected" and glowing" so seems what runes you use combined will also have some kinda effect?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WTF.PNG
Views:	54
Size:	336.7 KB
ID:	151275  

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2018, 13:31   #47
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
So reading that - you get to make 2 make up's of 5 runes 1 blue 1 red (class or uni) and 3 yellows - So for example you'd be able to make a defense set and offensive set - or Attack set to kill players vs PVE Set to kill Bosses
Hello cuZz =)

I think the 2 runes thing is too nice and well thought out.. I just hope it will be very easy and fast to change from one to the other...hmmm like the same way we can do it with alt equipment

Quote:
-2nd and most concerning "combination" if you look at the screenshot the blue and yellow runes are "connected" and glowing" so seems what runes you use combined will also have some kinda effect?
Probably cuz they are all fixed runes... but really dunno either >.<
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2018, 14:30   #48
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
For fire gonna test this ^_^

First for PvP and second for PvE
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Princess Pvp Runes.png
Views:	71
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	151276   Click image for larger version

Name:	Princess PvE Runes .png
Views:	47
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	151277  
Sake - Most noob
Old 02-02-2018, 14:39   #49
KloacmrotSi

KloacmrotSi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
See hitting more than one person was just a bonus to what I was saying. The reason people do not use foh right now is because the insane Mana cost it has nothing to do with the range etc. That mp master rune is going to be core on fires. And if it's anything like the video you get some bonus damage for hitting only one Target anyway. So that with it's speed, as long as you're mattack build you're already going to be doing 20k+ a hit depending how many spgs you have. You're also under estimating the range of foh especially on the team pk map. It has like 6-8 cast range and about the same for the initial "6 jump" range. That with the damage boost etc can put fires into core positions for teams going for points, even those going for kills the stun of foh is nothing to be dismissive about.

Any good fire who knows what they're doing will take mp mastery as their #1 yellow rune. After that either XP booster or killer either one is going to make fire either never lose their xp shield, or instantly destroy the enemies because again look at that speed on foh. Finally take healer so that way you never need to worry about mp pots, and also the heal is a nice little survivability increase.
people don't use foh because its range.
it isn't going to change the battlefield for fires LOL their going to be dead now more than ever
the reason I can tell u that is because its the only reason a fire is not a water tao I mean had it not been for nados range they would go water and use zap. If you can show me these "fires" that know what their doing then ill give u props but I believe that the class is essentially like archer with bow regardless of what TQ does each and every single patch more p attack and no upgrades to tao. It is funny to think that how u can say their getting this badass upgrade to do 20k v the warriors in xp skill to be op. though everyone can pot 20k hits, and their arnt many fires its not like there is going to be some group of fires just raiding xp warriors. Idk where u get this idea about spg fires being so powerful from............have you played one recently ? theyre garbage lol unless you have some 55k mag attack which is impossible to get. Its better for most fires to go water tao atleast then u can have a az sheild

Last edited by KloacmrotSi; 02-02-2018 at 14:43.
KloacmrotSi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2018, 14:52   #50
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KloacmrotSi View Post
theyre garbage lol unless you have some 55k mag attack which is impossible to get. Its better for most fires to go water tao atleast then u can have a az sheild
Hello KloacmrotSi =)

Fires are not garbage *insert crying emoticon they don't have here*... but yes, TQ is making them disappear lil by lil =(... I still like to play my fire the best anyway, not fighting a lot, but they can be a lot of fun hunting ^_^

And about that 55k, you meant it is really difficult or really impossible? Cuz there is at least one fire who has more than 55k
Sake - Most noob
Old 02-02-2018, 15:18   #51
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
For fire gonna test this ^_^

First for PvP and second for PvE
Where'd you get the pics from?

Quote:
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:

Old 02-02-2018, 15:24   #52
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Where'd you get the pics from?
The rune simulator ^_^

https://coevent.99.com/mysteriousrunes/
Sake - Most noob
Old 02-02-2018, 16:14   #53
cuZz
Sakujo

Quote:

Ohhh ty Princess I'm super bad at checking co.site LOL

Quote:
Hello KloacmrotSi =)

Fires are not garbage *insert crying emoticon they don't have here*... but yes, TQ is making them disappear lil by lil =(... I still like to play my fire the best anyway, not fighting a lot, but they can be a lot of fun hunting ^_^

And about that 55k, you meant it is really difficult or really impossible? Cuz there is at least one fire who has more than 55k
Iunno maybe its because i'm on Classic servers - but i just can't see me wanting to MAIN a fire when they cannot be as effective as the other attack classes in pvp - as for hunting - believe Assassins/archers still hold the crown :P

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by cuZz; 02-02-2018 at 16:19.
Old 02-02-2018, 17:00   #54
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Ohhh ty Princess I'm super bad at checking co.site LOL
Welcome Sir =)

Quote:
Iunno maybe its because i'm on Classic servers - but i just can't see me wanting to MAIN a fire when they cannot be as effective as the other attack classes in pvp - as for hunting - believe Assassins/archers still hold the crown :P
Yes, ppl ask me a lot why I play fire... I dunno, I just like it >.<.. Never gonna be the best at killing ppl (sounds kinda psychotic hahaha) and be the perfect hunter (but i am really good ) but i enjoy my fire a lot anyway =)
Sake - Most noob
Old 02-02-2018, 18:42   #55
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Welcome Sir =)

Yes, ppl ask me a lot why I play fire... I dunno, I just like it >.<.. Never gonna be the best at killing ppl (sounds kinda psychotic hahaha) and be the perfect hunter (but i am really good ) but i enjoy my fire a lot anyway =)
Fires have their own niche, they're not the best but have gotten buffed is what I've been trying to say and foh is 100% going to be their new main attack in team fights etc. For 1v1 situations nado may still be superior if they want to play safely. Can we speak about how waters are about to 1 shot everyone in the game. Their blue buff gives them 120k hp + 60k average on a good water that's 180k x .4 = 72k x 1.3 = 93600 final pattack while their blue rune is active. Get ready to get destroyed, **** a spear go halbert/pole axe/wand. Halbert by far the best aoe skill tho so that's my #1 choice.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2018, 20:53   #56
cuZz
Sakujo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Fires have their own niche, they're not the best but have gotten buffed is what I've been trying to say and foh is 100% going to be their new main attack in team fights etc. For 1v1 situations nado may still be superior if they want to play safely. Can we speak about how waters are about to 1 shot everyone in the game. Their blue buff gives them 120k hp + 60k average on a good water that's 180k x .4 = 72k x 1.3 = 93600 final pattack while their blue rune is active. Get ready to get destroyed, **** a spear go halbert/pole axe/wand. Halbert by far the best aoe skill tho so that's my #1 choice.
What server are you playing where people are standing still this much? XD Even on my Dwar ( or when i play ninja ) landing a melee skill isn't easy on top of staying on target and doing damage etc. So imagining - trying to chase someone to melee them just sounds like a bad time.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 02-02-2018, 22:13   #57
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
What server are you playing where people are standing still this much? XD Even on my Dwar ( or when i play ninja ) landing a melee skill isn't easy on top of staying on target and doing damage etc. So imagining - trying to chase someone to melee them just sounds like a bad time.
Well mele is just one situations, there's also SS/FB. Mele isn't nearly as bad for people using 2 handers as it is for nin dwar. You get a 2 pace mele instead of 1 so it makes it a lot easier. Zap + mele is pretty easy. Either way, 90k+ final pattack is crazy af water has went from cool support to a god tier class.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-03-2018, 23:44   #58
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Hello everyone =)

Was thinking now... Don't think the runes are too good news for +Final M-Attack fires. Players use that build cuz of the STGs and the damage reduction they offer... Hmmm.... now we have that Rune Breaker that is coming > . <.. how STGs fire gonna cope with the new system. Other STGs builds will be in a much better position than them...

Waters will still have azure shield and the new increasing HP rune, monks will have a new shield too and if they use shield, block refinery will still work nicely I guess.. and zapping warriors at lot better off cuz of the rune for shield (3000 P-Attack, 8000 P-Defense and 5000 M-Defense), but nothing for STGs fire to help against that rune > . <.. so dunno if that build gonna continue to exist for long... zapping warrior seems to be a lot better option... or not? .O
Sake - Most noob
Old 02-03-2018, 23:51   #59
Yokaa
Mia

Yokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond repute
most of us already ignore pirates as they are the worst class so far even after the new rune update

when epic pirate appear this year ( if TQ have a plan for it) it might be a surprise for everyone
Life is not Joyful
Life is not Game
Life is not Conquer
Life is not HERE
Yokaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: