Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-02-2018, 04:37   #31
Luminazvi
Registered User
 
Luminazvi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Estonia
Posts: 101
Luminazvi will become famous soon enoughLuminazvi will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
-Fire's damage buff aint gonna be enough to kill people and they're gonna be 1 hit or close to it if glass cannon build since not "full" -7 - Raidus of FoH is extremely small also no ones huddling together for FOHing. so don't see it as viable - When i say viable i mean acceptable replacement for playing or taking a Dwar/WindWalker/Tro/Ninja in team events.
Well, I think fire will be viable actually. If not in L140+ tpk, then lower levels for sure, also events like CTF and GW. Fire gets 2 damage buffs. Yellow rune adds 6k m-dmg to every hit if it is lower than 15k. Combine that with blue rune, which adds 3k m-dmg per every target hit, up to 7k. Racks up quite a few points and burns out your pots pretty fast, don't you think?
Luminazvi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2018, 05:32   #32
noobie.com
Registered User
 
noobie.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,427
noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentheo View Post
Lets be honest man

You are like the 4th best character in the game... which characters have a real shot at killing you either way?

The STG rune is the real deal breaker in this new system. TQ probably just TQ'd all the support chars and the chars with ALT STG sets making them useless
Na, I am just a hybrid monk and not a full tank monk. I have to invest heavily in agility thus already losing tons of HP.

I do not know how they will apply mechanics to the stg rune issue yet my point was not just directed at waters and monks and tank builds. Without stg's and the way they work all the top end player classes are affected. Any character that has alt gear setups to absorb damage are affected and depending on how they do the math on the mechanics it could be a complete game changer if alt stg setups are worthless (I.E. no long EPK matches you are all dead in 1 - 2 hits or better yet who gets the first hit in). My alt gears are combinations of SDG's (lol) unlike most of you so that part does not matter to me. I just get a rune shield that I telegraph to every player to move away for 15 seconds haha.

The STG rune could (have to wait and see) really make WW'rs and all top attack characters alt stg gear setups useless and if that happens I see all the team events now. 5 WW'rs RIP game over, etc. Waters and Monks, etc will no longer really be needed and they will all be dead so fast you may all wish they did not nerf the stg's. Or better yet if players do not quit many will just go WW'r etc. and join TQ's OP elite.

I am still amazed this company does everything to help a character get higher damage yet does nothing to introduce HP increases in some way shape of fashion for a character to negate the added damage amounts. Increase damage by 10,000 and its all good yet offer no way such as added HP to counter all this damage they keep throwing into the game.

Side note: I am not here to bash TQ, well maybe I am. I just think they do not test any of this garbage they throw out at end game levels that's all.

:P
__________________
Showtime|GEM - Still Semi Retired

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 02-02-2018 at 05:39.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2018, 05:38   #33
cuZz
Sakujo
 
cuZz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Still Owning Classic Liberty/Prosperity Server
Posts: 776
cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminazvi View Post
Well, I think fire will be viable actually. If not in L140+ tpk, then lower levels for sure, also events like CTF and GW. Fire gets 2 damage buffs. Yellow rune adds 6k m-dmg to every hit if it is lower than 15k. Combine that with blue rune, which adds 3k m-dmg per every target hit, up to 7k. Racks up quite a few points and burns out your pots pretty fast, don't you think?
Can't burn out my pots if its dead tho but most people struggle to land hits etc. iunno if your plan is to win by points and never kill anyone in open field etc. I guess its viable for you.
__________________
I DON'T aimbot ...Don't it just break your heart?</3


Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2018, 05:55   #34
Luminazvi
Registered User
 
Luminazvi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Estonia
Posts: 101
Luminazvi will become famous soon enoughLuminazvi will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
Can't burn out my pots if its dead tho but most people struggle to land hits etc. iunno if your plan is to win by points and never kill anyone in open field etc. I guess its viable for you.
Yea, plan is to win by pts. But true, if STG nerf will be too much, then fire can't really solo in lower level events anymore. xD Tho idk, fire can make points really fast with FoH, has potential to surpasses every other class. ( If you FoH everyone for 15k ) Since all melee classes get this 10k dmg buff, then I am not worried about WW revenge tail so much. Just sucks so much for fires and archers if you FoH in CTF for example and you die to WW-s reflects But true, can't burn pots or make pts if fire is dead. xD

Even tho pirate will not be much better after runes, gun will hit 10k more with this rune also, which is still nice tbh. At least something. xD As it seems now, then pirate can aim tempest like ninja can Twilight or what?
Luminazvi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2018, 06:24   #35
cuZz
Sakujo
 
cuZz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Still Owning Classic Liberty/Prosperity Server
Posts: 776
cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminazvi View Post
Yea, plan is to win by pts. But true, if STG nerf will be too much, then fire can't really solo in lower level events anymore. xD Tho idk, fire can make points really fast with FoH, has potential to surpasses every other class. ( If you FoH everyone for 15k ) Since all melee classes get this 10k dmg buff, then I am not worried about WW revenge tail so much. Just sucks so much for fires and archers if you FoH in CTF for example and you die to WW-s reflects But true, can't burn pots or make pts if fire is dead. xD

Even tho pirate will not be much better after runes, gun will hit 10k more with this rune also, which is still nice tbh. At least something. xD As it seems now, then pirate can aim tempest like ninja can Twilight or what?

Yeah but you gotta remember FOH has super small range of attack - the odds you will be constantly hitting more than 1 person with FOH is verrrrry slim so odds of racking up points are still not good / realistic

Pirates rune if as predicted wont change them at all - you'll need to kill a player then have a buff for 15 seconds ( At max rune lvl ) to do 10% more damage on a class that has no epic and no damage -

-As for their BladeTempest it will be like Rage Of War for WindWalker where if you land the FB it will cast another hit 3 seconds later which is a joke tbh.
__________________
I DON'T aimbot ...Don't it just break your heart?</3


Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2018, 06:31   #36
Moonfall
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,402
Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
So for a ninja I would use:
- Sturdiness
- Tort Breaker
- Boss Killer

Water:
- Sturdiness
- Healer
- Bloodspawn booster

Would this be the best combo for these classes or something else and why?
__________________
Moonfall 130-130-140 wat-war-tro 382 BP without clan/mentor
Fire server, GL of Mors~Certa
Moonfall is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2018, 06:48   #37
Luminazvi
Registered User
 
Luminazvi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Estonia
Posts: 101
Luminazvi will become famous soon enoughLuminazvi will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post

Pirates rune if as predicted wont change them at all - you'll need to kill a player then have a buff for 15 seconds ( At max rune lvl ) to do 10% more damage on a class that has no epic and no damage -

-As for their BladeTempest it will be like Rage Of War for WindWalker where if you land the FB it will cast another hit 3 seconds later which is a joke tbh.
Well, I mean the yellow rune buff, which adds 10k dmg if you hit less than 22k, which is nice for gun. BT might be nice if it is superwide fb/ss. You can try to aim 1 hit where your opponent will land and when he does, hit again. Can make pretty nice combos with it.

But in the end I still believe pirate will stay under ww, dw, war, ninja.

As for FoH, hitting 2 people at once is not hard at all. Imagine CTF where you can hit near the pole, you will hit more than 10 people at once tho.

All in all, sad updates for pirate and fire still(compared to others), just a bit interesting.
Luminazvi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2018, 06:53   #38
USER1_74
Registered User
 
USER1_74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,457
USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfall View Post
So for a ninja I would use:
- Sturdiness
- Tort Breaker
- Boss Killer

Water:
- Sturdiness
- Healer
- Bloodspawn booster

Would this be the best combo for these classes or something else and why?
agree for ninja
for water i suggest replace bloodspawn booster with MP master.
because if u read on new page u see that at lev 9 rune u save 100% of MP (not 90%)
Level 1: Reduce 10% MP cost of skills.
Level 2: Reduce 15% MP cost of skills.
Level 3: Reduce 25% MP cost of skills.
Level 4: Reduce 40% MP cost of skills.
Level 5: Reduce 50% MP cost of skills.
Level 6: Reduce 60% MP cost of skills.
Level 7: Reduce 75% MP cost of skills.
Level 8: Reduce 85% MP cost of skills.
Level 9: Reduce 100% MP cost of skills.

then u can put spirit point on moonspring (ur water) just for reach 1000 (revive skill) and all other on HP.
and after that with no MP cost a full support water can spam NECTAR (12k hp to all teammates)
in skill team pk not bad
__________________
USER1
WAR WAR WAR (39.5 max attack) 237% BT
lev 140
+12 super 2x STG fan -1
+12 super 2x SGG tower -1
+12 super 2 SDG FISTS -7 (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% ring (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% armor (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% cap (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% necky (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% boots (perm P7 DS)
+12 super crop -1
+12 steed (zebra)
+12 Wings 2super gems
-1 miracolus gourd
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2018, 07:24   #39
Returning
ComServant
 
Returning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,471
Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
Yeah but you gotta remember FOH has super small range of attack - the odds you will be constantly hitting more than 1 person with FOH is verrrrry slim so odds of racking up points are still not good / realistic

Pirates rune if as predicted wont change them at all - you'll need to kill a player then have a buff for 15 seconds ( At max rune lvl ) to do 10% more damage on a class that has no epic and no damage -

-As for their BladeTempest it will be like Rage Of War for WindWalker where if you land the FB it will cast another hit 3 seconds later which is a joke tbh.
See hitting more than one person was just a bonus to what I was saying. The reason people do not use foh right now is because the insane Mana cost it has nothing to do with the range etc. That mp master rune is going to be core on fires. And if it's anything like the video you get some bonus damage for hitting only one Target anyway. So that with it's speed, as long as you're mattack build you're already going to be doing 20k+ a hit depending how many spgs you have. You're also under estimating the range of foh especially on the team pk map. It has like 6-8 cast range and about the same for the initial "6 jump" range. That with the damage boost etc can put fires into core positions for teams going for points, even those going for kills the stun of foh is nothing to be dismissive about.

Any good fire who knows what they're doing will take mp mastery as their #1 yellow rune. After that either XP booster or killer either one is going to make fire either never lose their xp shield, or instantly destroy the enemies because again look at that speed on foh. Finally take healer so that way you never need to worry about mp pots, and also the heal is a nice little survivability increase.
__________________
Maybe before 3.0 is officially released and graphics are updated, half of this will be implemented.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2018, 08:33   #40
Moonfall
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,402
Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
agree for ninja
for water i suggest replace bloodspawn booster with MP master.
because if u read on new page u see that at lev 9 rune u save 100% of MP (not 90%)
Level 1: Reduce 10% MP cost of skills.
Level 2: Reduce 15% MP cost of skills.
Level 3: Reduce 25% MP cost of skills.
Level 4: Reduce 40% MP cost of skills.
Level 5: Reduce 50% MP cost of skills.
Level 6: Reduce 60% MP cost of skills.
Level 7: Reduce 75% MP cost of skills.
Level 8: Reduce 85% MP cost of skills.
Level 9: Reduce 100% MP cost of skills.

then u can put spirit point on moonspring (ur water) just for reach 1000 (revive skill) and all other on HP.
and after that with no MP cost a full support water can spam NECTAR (12k hp to all teammates)
in skill team pk not bad
Thanks, 100% mana reduction is amazing. I wonder if you still need 1k mana to even cast revive then.
Anyway it would give me some more anti BT since I can change the jiang stage from MP to anti BT.
__________________
Moonfall 130-130-140 wat-war-tro 382 BP without clan/mentor
Fire server, GL of Mors~Certa
Moonfall is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2018, 08:43   #41
Returning
ComServant
 
Returning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,471
Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfall View Post
Thanks, 100% mana reduction is amazing. I wonder if you still need 1k mana to even cast revive then.
Anyway it would give me some more anti BT since I can change the jiang stage from MP to anti BT.
On the US site it says up to 90% not sure if typo or what, also I agree with this rune being used for fires, for waters the healer rune should be more than enough. I never use all my mana in 5 seconds on my water in events(though I do have around a 5k mana pool) this is due to 1 stage of jiang dedicated to Mana + gourd. In ctf/gw on active servers i could see this possibly being an issue, but honestly I'd rather have Healer + Free soul, + Blood Spawn on a water. I think w/ healer and blood spawn you'll be a tanky mofo, with little to no mana problems and free soul for those tight situations.

Also, do you REALLY need another stage of anti? having a 20k heal passive is much better in overall survivability. I tell everyone this, anti doesn't matter in any fight that really matters, especially for support when most killers will be at or above your bp. So IMO if you want to max survivability, go the route I posted above. Sturdiness is a trash rune, UNLESS it effects ww passive, which lets be honest it won't.
__________________
Maybe before 3.0 is officially released and graphics are updated, half of this will be implemented.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 02-02-2018 at 08:47.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2018, 10:53   #42
*Bushwacker*
Registered User
 
*Bushwacker*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,438
*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder what a good mix will be for Trojan's
*Bushwacker* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2018, 11:34   #43
Returning
ComServant
 
Returning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,471
Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Bushwacker* View Post
I wonder what a good mix will be for Trojan's
Pretty much the same for any melee class pvp wise it'd go something like

Offense

XP killer + Booster, then no mercy for low bp players with low bt. < this route you can outpoint people if you're good.

XP killer + Booster, then tortoise breaker for high bp offense.

Offense for ww.

Might be good to swap out one of those for healer so you can always run freezing pelter to increase your overall damage while also having a heal passive.

Defense

Too many combinations, up to you on this one also take note that the perfection runes upgrade you past the max level available through pure perfection. So running these is a good option. Example: Free soul only have 6 obtainable levels in perfection, this adds 9 so im guessing the max % you can have is 15% shackle resist with this. Similar situation with the others.
__________________
Maybe before 3.0 is officially released and graphics are updated, half of this will be implemented.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2018, 11:54   #44
USER1_74
Registered User
 
USER1_74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,457
USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
Rxin :mp master on official us site sais 90% but

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
On the US site it says up to 90% not sure if typo or what, also I agree with this rune being used for fires, for waters the healer rune should be more than enough. I never use all my mana in 5 seconds on my water in events(though I do have around a 5k mana pool) this is due to 1 stage of jiang dedicated to Mana + gourd. In ctf/gw on active servers i could see this possibly being an issue, but honestly I'd rather have Healer + Free soul, + Blood Spawn on a water. I think w/ healer and blood spawn you'll be a tanky mofo, with little to no mana problems and free soul for those tight situations.

Also, do you REALLY need another stage of anti? having a 20k heal passive is much better in overall survivability. I tell everyone this, anti doesn't matter in any fight that really matters, especially for support when most killers will be at or above your bp. So IMO if you want to max survivability, go the route I posted above. Sturdiness is a trash rune, UNLESS it effects ww passive, which lets be honest it won't.
in the same page if u click detail it appear
Level 1: Reduce 10% MP cost of skills.
Level 2: Reduce 15% MP cost of skills.
Level 3: Reduce 25% MP cost of skills.
Level 4: Reduce 40% MP cost of skills.
Level 5: Reduce 50% MP cost of skills.
Level 6: Reduce 60% MP cost of skills.
Level 7: Reduce 75% MP cost of skills.
Level 8: Reduce 85% MP cost of skills.
Level 9: Reduce 100% MP cost of skills.


rxin pls confirm where is the error
__________________
USER1
WAR WAR WAR (39.5 max attack) 237% BT
lev 140
+12 super 2x STG fan -1
+12 super 2x SGG tower -1
+12 super 2 SDG FISTS -7 (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% ring (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% armor (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% cap (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% necky (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% boots (perm P7 DS)
+12 super crop -1
+12 steed (zebra)
+12 Wings 2super gems
-1 miracolus gourd
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2018, 12:24   #45
*~BeLLaDonna~*
Registered User
 
*~BeLLaDonna~*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 915
*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello

Those were the universal red runes they removed
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Universal Red Runes.png
Views:	78
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	151274  
__________________
Princess_Ruby - Noob
Lilac - Very noob
Khalysta - Noober
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:35.