Old 02-01-2018, 09:40   #16
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
Or maybe its another translation error

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Yeah im interested in the tortosie thing as well seems strange, torts don't block 160k damage in 1 hit so im not sure how that's going to work, though maybe its in turn a counter to waters new skill that gives people 120k+ hp we'll see how it works.
Maybe with this rune stg set block max 16k dmage every hit (instead of 160k) lol
+12 super 2x STG fan -1
+12 super 2x SGG tower -1
+12 super 2 SDG FISTS -7 (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% ring (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% armor (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% cap (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% necky (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% boots (perm P7 DS)
+12 super crop -1
+12 steed (zebra)
+12 Wings 2super gems
-1 miracolus gourd
USER1_74 is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2018, 11:48   #17
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
They were on the page last night so idk if tq decided to scrap them or what. One skill have 10% more damage do crit, one increased melees by 250%, and the third if you died on a horse you would revive riding. Pretty sure that was all of them but yeah who knows what happened there lol
The universal red runes are kinda MEH - other than the 10% Crit damage i doubt the -1 second on all skills cooldowns would be worth it for anyone but ninjas but their red rune is already fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
it depends how many runes u can use at the same time but
archer will revamp and will be useful in team event again (for the stun capability in the infinity status)
water will have good skill for heal every teammates
monk shield will be powerful
pure warrior will receive a buff
and fire will be necessary against archer warrior and ninja in shuriken vortex.
troian will be competitive again with stamina recovery rune and phoenix skill with yellow rune boss killer will be good !!
also pirate rune sound OP extra 15% damage after killing trasnform blade tempest in 130%dmg

Everything i can find on sites is 1 red ( Class or Uni ) 1 blue - 3 yellows
Archers will not be worth taking
- Waters will be still vital ( of course )
- Monk shield is good but its got a long CD - even if fixed so best bet is to have STG's with a bead or epic and shield and some sort of attack beads to cast this shield and attack while it last

- Pure warrior will be garbage still - Fires getting sucked into this role of only viable if theres red xp or vortex or a flying archer makes me feel bad for them :/ but still not viable
-Trojan will be alot more viable with nix and this stam skill but ove all i think will fall short to Dwar or windwalker
- depending on Cost of these runes it'd be great to toss on Boss killer and be competitive in killing **** in Chasm vs Warriors
- Where are you looking for pirate runes because...: Blue Rune:Slayer
Description:Kill one hero to enter the Slayer mode. Increase damage of normal attack
(This is melee / triple ) to 250%, and damage of skill attack to 110% for 15 seconds. Cooldown: 50 seconds. So blade tempest would be 225% damage on fixed and eagle eye 146% damage - sounds strong but wont work in epkt and only last for 15s most people can't land skills in 5 mins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
lmao! The red runes are supposed to be released at a later time after the first set of runes are released, so the bulkers will have time to waste their money testing out all of these useless runes and then once the GMs gets enough complains that these runes are useless, then they'll release the universal red runes. Their programmers messed it up and showed the universal red runes at the same time.

Well, now you have an idea about the universal red runes.

As far as I can remember, 1 universal red rune has this stat of adding 200% melee damage. Hello!
Personally the uni red runes where nothing major
-250% damage on melee or melee skills wasn't clear but think its NOT melee skills
-if you die on your steed when you revive you're back on your steed
-1 second reduced cooldown on all skills
-10% damage added to crits so 1.5 -> 1.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
No monk is going to drop even a lvl 70 shield (HP gains, Immunity Gains, Anti Gains and 33% block) to run 2 beads even with 350k absorption in general. Spamming WW'rs and DW's and Ninja's would crush that 350k in a couple seconds with no block ability, etc. The 350k crap is useless in general in a war other then duel epic beads to tranq/unshackle a team group real fast.
Trojans and most attack players will get stronger and ----

wow watch out your favorite WW'r class will be even more scary with some of these runes.
Reflect the damage, if less than 22000 points, that the caster received against the attacker, up to 5 times. Last for 10 seconds. Cooldown: 20 seconds. --------> now with no limit haha. I only fight WW'rs, I do not play one yet this seems a little crazy.

Name:Tortoise Breaker
Description:Make the Tortoise Gem of a target can only decrease up to 160000 points of damage. -------> depending on the mechanics of this rune you possibly just destroyed any support character (monks and waters) since they will die in probably 1 or 2 fast hits. I could be wrong I do not know the mechanics of how it is applied yet yet we shall soon see.

Pirate may be interesting since I think I saw before that tempest no longer takes you from point a to point b yet is now a FB/SS type attack. May be fun in that we can go back to the dead play style and have fun again lol.
-Plenty of people will take 350k shield barrier on a STG Monk would take hella long to get through just in the sense you aint gonna kill him while this **** iss up period-

-WindWalker RT skill currently is reflect damage 5x if under 22k Adding the rune makes the 5x = unlimited for the same time frame so still 10 seconds to reflect as many -22k damages as you want.

-STG Breaker is basically wanting to restrict or cap the amount of damage STG's can reduce it will either be a great change to make STG players killable or it will be garbage.

-Pirate rune makes their BT into WindWalker FB skill having a delayed attack that goes off if you land the skill this actually SUCKS because you wont be slippery moving from point a to b and the likelihood you will get someone with that delayed attack is comical also remembering they have only 7 BT's and its for 115% damage and low attack because no epics

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.

Last edited by cuZz; 02-01-2018 at 11:51.
cuZz is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2018, 12:23   #18
talkdjenttome

talkdjenttome is on a distinguished road
ah i see. i hope its just a bluff and that they never mention this again cause it sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
- Where are you looking for pirate runes because...: Blue Rune:Slayer
Description:Kill one hero to enter the Slayer mode. Increase damage of normal attack
(This is melee / triple ) to 250%, and damage of skill attack to 110% for 15 seconds. Cooldown: 50 seconds. So blade tempest would be 225% damage on fixed and eagle eye 146% damage - sounds strong but wont work in epkt and only last for 15s most people can't land skills in 5 mins
its extra 10% dmg for skills , so blade tempest would be 125% dmg and eagle eye 46% dmg.

i believe that the yellow rune no mercy is going to be a good buff especially for archers/assassins and pirates . having extra 10k + final p atk for each arrow/knife or pistol shot.

also its would be great for pirate's and monk's triple . cuz unlike other classes melee passive skill . this one is a "triple" hit. so lets say you hit someone with normal melee hit and you can't breakthrough him , so you end up dealing 7k on him , 21k if triple activated. with that rune's additional 10k + final p atk , so its 17k normal melee hit , and 17k * 3 = 51k if triple activated ? lol .

that rune is definitely gonna be slap for anti break players , especially for those who sacrificed HP in jiang for anti break.
talkdjenttome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2018, 12:49   #19
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Well no player that has any brains is going to stand in front of a monk when they see that rune shield globe go up around the monk allowing for the first 350k damage to be absorbed. They will just move away and wait the 15 seconds then kill the monk if that is the only gear (2 beads setup even 2 beads/stg's lol).

I think it would have been way more usefull (only thinking in terms of alt gears) if they did not telegraph the rune shield bubble that way the opponents would not know if the shield was around the player or not.

for general number purposes (and monks that want to use triple have to invest heavily in agility the way the game is right now) 2 beads and a spam from a WW'r will be close to 40k (8 stg's) if I remember correctly on average from high end WWr's. I forget what Khang does since I always have shield up for block and all and the added immunity and the other top ww'rs (Hector and group). Remember 2 beads means immunity falls without your shield setup so that means more 1.5x hits, etc. which make that 40kish even bigger. The shield is a short buffer for the monk to run away, etc. since nobody will stand in front of a melee monk and take a triple in general (= BP) so it has very limited pvp benefits. Probably real nice for a 100% tank monk build that has no attack ability at all. 7 - 8 swipes max from a WW'r and that 350k is gone just like that. Again, I do not know how the mechanics will apply in what is applied first and if stg gearing will even help lower the damage of each hit in the calculation yet I am assuming it will or it would be total crap.

Monks will need shield/bead setup PERIOD. There is no way to survive without it. The rune shield is just a little buffer in game play for certain situations in general.

Pirate stuff I find interesting and it may become an interesting class.

The real question is the STG rune question. That may make or break all support classes (waters and monks alike).

CuZz --> some of these rune skills have to be cast when you want them to be on right? is there a seperate rune type bar on the screen for them and the skills when you want to cast one you have selected or does the skill fall onto the fkey layout? any idea?

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 02-01-2018 at 13:02.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2018, 13:15   #20
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkdjenttome View Post
ah i see. i hope its just a bluff and that they never mention this again cause it sucks.

its extra 10% dmg for skills , so blade tempest would be 125% dmg and eagle eye 46% dmg.

i believe that the yellow rune no mercy is going to be a good buff especially for archers/assassins and pirates . having extra 10k + final p atk for each arrow/knife or pistol shot.

also its would be great for pirate's and monk's triple . cuz unlike other classes melee passive skill . this one is a "triple" hit. so lets say you hit someone with normal melee hit and you can't breakthrough him , so you end up dealing 7k on him , 21k if triple activated. with that rune's additional 10k + final p atk , so its 17k normal melee hit , and 17k * 3 = 51k if triple activated ? lol .

that rune is definitely gonna be slap for anti break players , especially for those who sacrificed HP in jiang for anti break.
That **** would be WEAKif that's the case. LoL epics would need to be super epic to make pirate viable again.

Quote:
Well no player that has any brains is going to stand in front of a monk when they see that shield globe go up around the monk allowing for the first 350k damage to be absorbed. They will just move away and wait the 15 seconds then kill the monk if he has 2 beads only for gear setup even 2 beads/stg's lol.

I think it would have been way more usefull (only thinking in terms of alt gears) if they did not telegraph the rune shield bubble that way the opponents would not know if the shield was around the player or not.

for general number purposes (and monks that want to use triple have to invest heavily in agility the way the game is right now) 2 beads and a spam from a WW'r will be close to 40k (8 stg's) if I remember correctly on average from high end WWr's. I forget what Khang does since I always have shield up for block and all and the added immunity and the other top ww'rs. Remember 2 beads means immunity falls without your shield setup so that means more 1.5x hits, etc. which make that 40kish even bigger. The shield is a short buffer for the monk to run away, etc. since nobody will stand in front of a melee monk and take a triple in general (= BP) so it has very limited pvp benefits. Probably real nice for a 100% tank monk build that has no attack ability at all. 7 - 8 swipes max from a WW'r and that 350k is gone just like that. Again, I do not know how the mechanics will apply in what is applied first and if stg gearing will even help lower the damage of each hit in the calculation yet I am assuming it will or it would be total crap.

Monks will need shield/bead setup PERIOD. There is no way to survive without it. The rune shield is just a little buffer in game play for certain situations in general.

The real question is the STG rune question. That may make or break all support classes (waters and monks alike).

CuZz --> some of these rune skills have to be cast when you want them to be on right? is there a seperate rune type bar on the screen for them and the skills when you want to cast one you have selected or does the skill fall onto the fkey layout? any idea?

I think people who are good at monk and switching gearss will make use of the shield to try and do more dmg while taking none and watching the timer etc.

Pirate's problem is still the same as it has been - low dmg - no stam regen - no aoe skills wont be viable this way.

I'm hoping the STG rune is HUGE Change to the game - people sitting in STG's tanking thinking its "skillful" is a joke imho

As for the activation seems they're gonna put the skills over your current skill bar and you can click them there or drag the to an Fkey

Quote:
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:

Old 02-01-2018, 15:08   #21
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Just going to say, pure war def viable again, especially if they add they 250% melee damage. Toss some agility in there, sure you lose a bit of hp for it but mele every hit for 250% - 300% when speed gun comes out. This is super worth it lol especially with that 2 pace range.

Also, fires are going to be stronk. Going to have to play them high risk/high reward style tho and use FOH as your main attack now to get the full benefit. That with the no mana, or 90% reduction it is now and you're going to be destroying people. Remember Foh activates nearly 2x faster than nado. So watch out for this combo.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 02-01-2018 at 15:11.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2018, 17:56   #22
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well no player that has any brains is going to stand in front of a monk when they see that rune shield globe go up around the monk allowing for the first 350k damage to be absorbed. They will just move away and wait the 15 seconds then kill the monk if that is the only gear (2 beads setup even 2 beads/stg's lol).

for general number purposes (and monks that want to use triple have to invest heavily in agility the way the game is right now) 2 beads and a spam from a WW'r will be close to 40k (8 stg's) if I remember correctly on average from high end WWr's. I forget what Khang does since I always have shield up for block and all and the added immunity and the other top ww'rs (Hector and group). Remember 2 beads means immunity falls without your shield setup so that means more 1.5x hits, etc. which make that 40kish even bigger. The shield is a short buffer for the monk to run away, etc. since nobody will stand in front of a melee monk and take a triple in general (= BP) so it has very limited pvp benefits. Probably real nice for a 100% tank monk build that has no attack ability at all. 7 - 8 swipes max from a WW'r and that 350k is gone just like that. Again, I do not know how the mechanics will apply in what is applied first and if stg gearing will even help lower the damage of each hit in the calculation yet I am assuming it will or it would be total crap.

Lets be honest man

You are like the 4th best character in the game... which characters have a real shot at killing you either way?

The STG rune is the real deal breaker in this new system. TQ probably just TQ'd all the support chars and the chars with ALT STG sets making them useless

Last edited by Xentheo; 02-01-2018 at 18:02.
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2018, 18:13   #23
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
I am really interested in that STG rune. That is game changing. Is it making STG sets useless and making monks and waters useless?

Doesn't matter how viable the Monk rune is. If this STG rune makes STG weaker imagine a Monk having to cope with losing a shield and STGs. Forcing them to go the route of the Monk rune.

I think TQ gave monks that rune because obviously monks are in trouble if they are nerfing STGs.
Waters are not in a good spot either, essentially all support characters are on the brink of uselessness.

The pirate rune really just seems like it will bring pirates just under DW and WW in what they already do. Also how spammable is that rune?

That Infinity rune though does seem cool I wonder if its saying you can double up on 65k tempest if you get the trap right?

MrMagic KingOfKings Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2018, 19:27   #24
Luminazvi

Luminazvi will become famous soon enoughLuminazvi will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post

The pirate rune really just seems like it will bring pirates just under DW and WW in what they already do.
I donít think so. I thinks ninjas and warriors are also above pirate right now.
Luminazvi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2018, 20:36   #25
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentheo View Post
Lets be honest man

You are like the 4th best character in the game... which characters have a real shot at killing you either way?

The STG rune is the real deal breaker in this new system. TQ probably just TQ'd all the support chars and the chars with ALT STG sets making them useless
I honestly think they made it that way as currently good monks are almost unkillable. So then adding that shell + the team hp increase from Waters it would be impossible lol we'll see how it plays out though

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2018, 23:05   #26
cuZz
Sakujo

Quote:
Just going to say, pure war def viable again, especially if they add they 250% melee damage. Toss some agility in there, sure you lose a bit of hp for it but mele every hit for 250% - 300% when speed gun comes out. This is super worth it lol especially with that 2 pace range.

Also, fires are going to be stronk. Going to have to play them high risk/high reward style tho and use FOH as your main attack now to get the full benefit. That with the no mana, or 90% reduction it is now and you're going to be destroying people. Remember Foh activates nearly 2x faster than nado. So watch out for this combo.

Uhhhh you can have dangerous melee's all day: monks triple, tros with nix or a warrior with speedgun - I aint standing still to get melee'd by that **** - When pure warrior was viable - there was no spamy classes like Dwar and Windwalker - Charging Vortex isn't killing anyone - if its elite pkt you'd just lose hard out on points trying to chase someone who can kite you and put damage onto you - also 0 stam regen with no fist. the rune giving more damage will make up for no stig i guess? but imo still not viable vs Dwar/WindWalker/Ninja or even Tro with runes.

-Fire's damage buff aint gonna be enough to kill people and they're gonna be 1 hit or close to it if glass cannon build since not "full" -7 - Raidus of FoH is extremely small also no ones huddling together for FOHing. so don't see it as viable - When i say viable i mean acceptable replacement for playing or taking a Dwar/WindWalker/Tro/Ninja in team events.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentheo View Post
Lets be honest man

I honestly hope it does destroy STG stacking - full STG matches are so boring and long and support classes both Water and Monk have enough HP/Immunity on top of their rune options to see a nerf toward STGs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
I am really interested in that STG rune. That is game changing. Is it making STG sets useless and making monks and waters useless?

Doesn't matter how viable the Monk rune is. If this STG rune makes STG weaker imagine a Monk having to cope with losing a shield and STGs. Forcing them to go the route of the Monk rune.

I think TQ gave monks that rune because obviously monks are in trouble if they are nerfing STGs.
Waters are not in a good spot either, essentially all support characters are on the brink of uselessness.

The pirate rune really just seems like it will bring pirates just under DW and WW in what they already do. Also how spammable is that rune?

That Infinity rune though does seem cool I wonder if its saying you can double up on 65k tempest if you get the trap right?
You're forgetting about waters Rune giving 100k Hp etc. there will be 40s that they don't have this buff - if they got 2 waters and they're in sync then you're looking at 20s of this buff not being up - if the monk tops that off with his shield ( in a world where people make teams and everyone knows how to play the game lol ) so support still has options even if STG's are off the table or gimp'd

-The pirate runes is lack luster tbh - pirates WITH runes are still under Ninja and warrior w/o runes. BT is still only 115% the "Trap" is same as Windwalkers FB skill delayed damage and how often do you see people getting hit by that ****. But seems you didn't read any other post or threads but you get a damage BUFF for 15 seconds AFTER you kill a player. Cooldown: 50 seconds. (<--- this is at max level )

-No clue what you mean by Infinity Rune as that is for Archer / Assassin not pirate tho so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminazvi View Post
I donít think so. I thinks ninjas and warriors are also above pirate right now.
Exactly right.

Quote:
I honestly think they made it that way as currently good monks are almost unkillable. So then adding that shell + the team hp increase from Waters it would be impossible lol we'll see how it plays out though

Yeah it'd be way too much - Hopefully the STG breaker brings STG stackers into killable range because waters and monks having like 70k hp and full STG getting hit for like 20-30k is

Quote:

Quote:

Old 02-01-2018, 23:54   #27
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello =)

Lil thing is that all the numbers given on the site are for level 9 runes

For exemple the Healer lvl 1 just gives 1,000 hp and mana and lvl 9 is 20,000, so kinda look nice to level it, but for the Tortoise Breaker lvl 1 has damage reduction capped at 164,000 and lvl 9 at 160,000... hmmm Ú.O Why level that rune for just 4,000 points?
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2018, 00:32   #28
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello =)

Lil thing is that all the numbers given on the site are for level 9 runes

For exemple the Healer lvl 1 just gives 1,000 hp and mana and lvl 9 is 20,000, so kinda look nice to level it, but for the Tortoise Breaker lvl 1 has damage reduction capped at 164,000 and lvl 9 at 160,000... hmmm Ú.O Why level that rune for just 4,000 points?
http://co.99.com/news/2018-02-02/runesqa.shtml

the question is : you can buy also bound runes???? and use bound stone on it?
if yes that will be cool and more ppl will be addicted to active play !
only sad thing is that i almost finished champion point on all my char
+12 super 2x STG fan -1
+12 super crop -1
+12 steed (zebra)
+12 Wings 2super gems
-1 miracolus gourd
USER1_74 is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2018, 00:53   #29
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
http://co.99.com/news/2018-02-02/runesqa.shtml

the question is : you can buy also bound runes???? and use bound stone on it?
if yes that will be cool and more ppl will be addicted to active play !
only sad thing is that i almost finished champion point on all my char
Hello User =)

You just gonna be able to buy red or blue runes bound or unbound.. not the yellow ones.. you will have to do daily quest for them on new map that looks like the BI map where there are all those lil islands with many portals >.<.. Same map for the relics...

Gonna take some time to get the runes and level them for most i think (no surprise) and market will have new items to trade too since things gonna be tradeable
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2018, 01:02   #30
USER1_74

ty

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello User =)

You just gonna be able to buy red or blue runes bound or unbound.. not the yellow ones.. you will have to do daily quest for them on new map that looks like the BI map where there are all those lil islands with many portals >.<.. Same map for the relics...

Gonna take some time to get the runes and level them for most i think (no surprise) and market will have new items to trade too since things gonna be tradeable
ty vm
+12 super 2x STG fan -1
+12 super crop -1
+12 steed (zebra)
+12 Wings 2super gems