Old 01-31-2018, 22:54   #1
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Universal Red and Yellow Runes - What Are the Possible Combinations?

Hello Everyone =)

So now we know what all the runes gonna be: http://co.99.com/news/2018-02-01/allrunes.shtml

With the class specific blue and red runes, we will also have universal red and yellow runes... but hmmm what good combination do you see for them? .O

We are just gonna be able to use 3 more runes with the red and blue runes.. or maybe we can just choose to use universal runes (cuz some class runes are just not that good > . <)... but the number of runes we can use anyway seems to be 5 at most

What are the good runes combination you seeing?

I guess all physical attack classes will have to use the No Mercy rune and magic attackers the Witchery one cuz of the ww Revenge Tail rune and with the Tortoise Breaker and Healer Runes could be nice for arena events

For waters, the MP Master could maybe let high bp waters to change the mana stage they have in jiang (if they have one) for one more anti-break stage... The damage from tortoise gems will be reduced >.< so maybe good to add more anti break

The universal red Melee Booster will be good for all poles and bosses (add the Boss Killer for them)

What other things you will use? .O
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2018, 23:50   #2
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
i have more question

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Everyone =)

So now we know what all the runes gonna be: http://co.99.com/news/2018-02-01/allrunes.shtml

With the class specific blue and red runes, we will also have universal red and yellow runes... but hmmm what good combination do you see for them? .O

We are just gonna be able to use 3 more runes with the red and blue runes.. or maybe we can just choose to use universal runes (cuz some class runes are just not that good > . <)... but the number of runes we can use anyway seems to be 5 at most

What are the good runes combination you seeing?

I guess all physical attack classes will have to use the No Mercy rune and magic attackers the Witchery one cuz of the ww Revenge Tail rune and with the Tortoise Breaker and Healer Runes could be nice for arena events

For waters, the MP Master could maybe let high bp waters to change the mana stage they have in jiang (if they have one) for one more anti-break stage... The damage from tortoise gems will be reduced >.< so maybe good to add more anti break

The universal red Melee Booster will be good for all poles and bosses (add the Boss Killer for them)

What other things you will use? .O
more question
Name:No Mercy
Description:When the Physical Damage to a target is lower than 22000 points, up to 10000 points of Physical Damage will be added

that means that each arrow will add 10000 damage average 15k damage against king?

Name:Melee Booster
Description:Increase the damage of melee attack to 250%.

1) only melee attack or also weapon passive skill ?
phoenix will be 85% activation rate and 250% dmg?
speed gun will be 250% more than 300% ??? that be gazzilion damage !
2) assassin left click or acher regular arrow (regular attack nor mortal wound) is considered melee attack???

8 STG pure warrior will 1 hit every 1 with speedgun??
or even WATER WARRIOR WARRIOR with SWORD AND SHIELD !!
phoenix will be deadly !! if will be in PVP 150%+250% of melee booster !! +3000 p att of warrior rune !!
Full +12-7P7

Last edited by USER1_74; 02-01-2018 at 00:22.
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2018, 00:24   #3
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
more question
Name:No Mercy
Description:When the Physical Damage to a target is lower than 22000 points, up to 10000 points of Physical Damage will be added

that means that each arrow will add 10000 damage average 15k damage against king?

Name:Melee Booster
Description:Increase the damage of melee attack to 250%.

1) only melee attack or also weapon passive skill ?
phoenix will be 85% activation rate and 250% dmg?
speed gun will be 250% more than 300% ??? that be gazzilion damage !
2) assassin left click or acher regular arrow (regular attack nor mortal wound) is considered melee attack???

8 STG pure warrior will 1 hit every 1 with speedgun??
or even WATER WARRIOR WARRIOR with SWORD AND SHIELD !!
phoenix will be deadly !! if will be in PVP 150%+250% of melee booster !! +3000 p att of warrior rune !!

https://zf.99.com/content/2018-01-25...01909420.shtml

if you're not lazy and wanna translate / dig around

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2018, 02:40   #4
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
But are these runes removable any time you want? or there's a time frame to when you can change runes again? or its just permanent?.
Old 02-01-2018, 04:52   #5
talkdjenttome

talkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond repute
excuse me , wtf is universal red rune and melee booster ? wtf you guys talking about ? am i missing something ?

the only rune that adds 250% melee dmg is pirate's blue rune.

and for my rune preferences. i have a lvl 129 pure pirate ( quiet noobish , his jiang isn't complete or not full 2 soc yet ) . i would go for pirate's blue and red rune , no mercy rune , xp killer rune and tortoise breaker rune.
talkdjenttome is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2018, 05:25   #6
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkdjenttome View Post
excuse me , wtf is universal red rune and melee booster ? wtf you guys talking about ? am i missing something ?

and for my rune preferences. i have a lvl 129 pure pirate ( quiet noobish , his jiang isn't complete or not full 2 soc yet ) . i would go for pirate's blue and red rune , no mercy rune , xp killer rune and tortoise breaker rune.
Hello talkdjenttome =)

TQ edited the rune page.. they removed the universal red runes (there were 4 or 5 of them)... GM said "the Universal - Red Runes wrong message here in the website, will remove it"... Kinda scary that less than one week before releasing the new system, they still dunno which rune is gonna come hahaha
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2018, 05:27   #7
Skimoprimo

Skimoprimo is on a distinguished road
Didn't they say they will release this in 1th February, which is today?
Skimoprimo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2018, 05:34   #8
Luminazvi

Luminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skimoprimo View Post
Didn't they say they will release this in 1th February, which is today?
No, they said they will reveal info about runes today, not release them. But then again, their use of words could have been better
Luminazvi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2018, 05:40   #9
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkdjenttome View Post

They were on the page last night so idk if tq decided to scrap them or what. One skill have 10% more damage do crit, one increased melees by 250%, and the third if you died on a horse you would revive riding. Pretty sure that was all of them but yeah who knows what happened there lol

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2018, 07:04   #10
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
They were on the page last night so idk if tq decided to scrap them or what. One skill have 10% more damage do crit, one increased melees by 250%, and the third if you died on a horse you would revive riding. Pretty sure that was all of them but yeah who knows what happened there lol
Yes they were up last night lol. These programmers are in a dream state and all that melee crap was so OP and they did not even know it until the GM's probably started getting tons of spams. These idiots probably only test the stuff at the very low character levels, etc. They have no idea how end game PVP actually works with what they throw into the game. The more I look at all this rune crap the more it looks like nothing is balancing out at all. In fact it makes some support builds weaker and some attack builds stronger. Typical TQ.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2018, 07:08   #11
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
Yes they were up last night lol. These programmers are in a dream state and all that melee crap was so OP and they did not even know it until the GM's probably started getting tons of spams. These idiots probably only test the stuff at the very low character levels, etc. They have no idea how end game PVP actually works with what they throw into the game. The more I look at all this rune crap the more it looks like nothing is balancing out at all. In fact it makes some support builds weaker and some attack builds stronger. Typical TQ.
Most TQ pvp videos are some people walking(that's right not jumping) into skills
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2018, 07:28   #12
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
agreed that melee was OP but about balance i think that will be better

Quote:
it depends how many runes u can use at the same time but
archer will revamp and will be useful in team event again (for the stun capability in the infinity status)
water will have good skill for heal every teammates
monk shield will be powerful
pure warrior will receive a buff
and fire will be necessary against archer warrior and ninja in shuriken vortex.
troian will be competitive again with stamina recovery rune and phoenix skill with yellow rune boss killer will be good !!
also pirate rune sound OP extra 15% damage after killing trasnform blade tempest in 130%dmg
Full +12-7P7
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2018, 07:38   #13
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
lmao! The red runes are supposed to be released at a later time after the first set of runes are released, so the bulkers will have time to waste their money testing out all of these useless runes and then once the GMs gets enough complains that these runes are useless, then they'll release the universal red runes. Their programmers messed it up and showed the universal red runes at the same time.

Well, now you have an idea about the universal red runes.

As far as I can remember, 1 universal red rune has this stat of adding 200% melee damage. Hello!
Old 02-01-2018, 07:44   #14
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
it depends how many runes u can use at the same time but
archer will revamp and will be useful in team event again (for the stun capability in the infinity status)
water will have good skill for heal every teammates
monk shield will be powerful
pure warrior will receive a buff
and fire will be necessary against archer warrior and ninja in shuriken vortex.
troian will be competitive again with stamina recovery rune and phoenix skill with yellow rune boss killer will be good !!
also pirate rune sound OP extra 15% damage after killing trasnform blade tempest in 130%dmg
No monk is going to drop even a lvl 70 shield (HP gains, Immunity Gains, Anti Gains and 33% block) to run 2 beads even with 350k absorption in general. Spamming WW'rs and DW's and Ninja's would crush that 350k in a couple seconds with no block ability, etc. The 350k crap is useless in general in a war other then duel epic beads to tranq/unshackle a team group real fast.
Trojans and most attack players will get stronger and ----

wow watch out your favorite WW'r class will be even more scary with some of these runes.
Reflect the damage, if less than 22000 points, that the caster received against the attacker, up to 5 times. Last for 10 seconds. Cooldown: 20 seconds. --------> now with no limit haha. I only fight WW'rs, I do not play one yet this seems a little crazy.

Name:Tortoise Breaker
Description:Make the Tortoise Gem of a target can only decrease up to 160000 points of damage. -------> depending on the mechanics of this rune you possibly just destroyed any support character (monks and waters) since they will die in probably 1 or 2 fast hits. I could be wrong I do not know the mechanics of how it is applied yet yet we shall soon see.

Pirate may be interesting since I think I saw before that tempest no longer takes you from point a to point b yet is now a FB/SS type attack. May be fun in that we can go back to the dead play style and have fun again lol.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 02-01-2018 at 08:12.
noobie.com is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2018, 08:22   #15
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No monk is going to drop even a lvl 70 shield (HP gains, Immunity Gains, Anti Gains and 33% block) to run 2 beads even with 350k absorption in general. Spamming WW'rs and DW's and Ninja's would crush that 350k in a couple seconds with no block ability, etc. The 350k crap is useless in general in a war other then duel epic beads to tranq/unshackle a team group real fast.
Trojans and most attack players will get stronger and ----

wow watch out your favorite WW'r class will be even more scary with some of these runes.
Reflect the damage, if less than 22000 points, that the caster received against the attacker, up to 5 times. Last for 10 seconds. Cooldown: 20 seconds. --------> now with no limit haha. I only fight WW'rs, I do not play one yet this seems a little crazy.

Name:Tortoise Breaker
Description:Make the Tortoise Gem of a target can only decrease up to 160000 points of damage. -------> depending on the mechanics of this rune you possibly just destroyed any support character (monks and waters) since they will die in probably 1 or 2 fast hits. I could be wrong I do not know the mechanics of how it is applied yet yet we shall soon see.

Pirate may be interesting since I think I saw before that tempest no longer takes you from point a to point b yet is now a FB/SS type attack. May be fun in that we can go back to the dead play style and have fun again lol.
Yeah im interested in the tortosie thing as well seems strange, torts don't block 160k damage in 1 hit so im not sure how that's going to work, though maybe its in turn a counter to waters new skill that gives people 120k+ hp we'll see how it works.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: