Old 01-28-2018, 00:17   #1
~Illuminati~
Killuminat

~Illuminati~ is on a distinguished road
Garment and mount armor with stats.

So as the title says how do u even get garment and mount armor with crit and immu . I know there is a way buy buyng from gm but is it possible to get thouse from gms aswell? if u know pls let me know .

Ty
~Illuminati~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2018, 02:20   #2
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
i dunno that but

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Illuminati~ View Post
So as the title says how do u even get garment and mount armor with crit and immu . I know there is a way buy buyng from gm but is it possible to get thouse from gms aswell? if u know pls let me know .

Ty
on server fire Isaku sell his snow fox (2% critical and immu) for 80k cps if u are interested
Full +12-7P7
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2018, 14:02   #3
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
years ago TQ held an event that allowed creditors who spent X amount of money in cps for a new snowfox mount that came with stats. The stats ranged depending on how much $$$ you spent. I doubt you can get a snowfox with stats from the GM's nowadays (But if someone can please do let us know how!).

As for the crit garm i think that was a bug/glitch that TQ patched up. i don't remember that far back.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: