Old 01-27-2018, 09:41   #1
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Comprehensive list of bugs. Help me out lets get these taken care of!

This is a list of known bugs that have been here for awhile. Some have been here for Months. Lets make a list and get them taken care of shall we?

*250 Chi pack image - This is currently a flower, old stancher image. Needs to be fixed to display the appropriate item.(Fixed)

*Complete all cross server dailies button - While this isn't a huge deal, it is still a bug and needs to be fixed. Clicking each quest individually to complete still works thankfully(Fixed)

*Hiding Character Setting - this does not work in cross server / realm. You cannot have it to where it shows enemies/opponents in different unions. It should be able to do this for "red" enemy factions. Would also be nice to be able to have a setting to show/hide neutral parties as well, those not green or red named.

*Windwalkers XP skill first hit going through backfire - I'm not advocating for the dot damage to trigger backfire as I don't believe fog etc does either, however, the original hit should NOT go through backfire. This is coming from someone who mains a Windwalker. The swipe 100% does go through Backfire currently. I need to test to see if fastblade/meles do as well. This is a bug, as it says nothing about this in the description tq either needs to change the description, or I personally prefer them just to fix the effect to where while in XP Skill WW's can be backfired. Doesn't WW have enough already besides completely countering backfire, I mean they're about to counter 99% of Taoist and archers in the coming rune system lets not give them this bug too.

*Typo on Chasm Slayer Pack - It says that it gives 3 "Devil Tokens" this should be changed to Chaos Beads.

*Bloody Banshe spawns at 57 not 27 like it says on the "Learn more about these beasts" info chart.
(Fixed)

*Coronet makes Trojan bald.

*"When you inscribe your equipment in guild arsenal, before it used to darkened the equipment that was already inscribed in your bag... It doesn't do it anymore "

*Flower/Gift bug, if you don't re-log and gave your flower/gift the previous day it does not show up. The only way around this besides re-logging is to go to the Reward>Activeness and click "Accept" next to Flower/Gift.

*Chicken/Rooster pet summon from the rooster mount event. I have the skill and it does nothing has no information on it at all

*Hide bug w/ boss hp & name. If you are in "hide" mode it does not display the hp/bosses name on the bars.

****Possible Bug: Dwar kick in arena hitting viewers, I need to test this before I confirm this to there still. This used to be terrible and would get you killed a lot. By this I mean the original kick before airkick would when using it would make you hit a viewer that you cannot see and make you go 1inch or less if they were right in front of you.

Please add anything else you know of.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 03-06-2018 at 16:41.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2018, 10:43   #2
HitIt!

HitIt! is on a distinguished road
How often you complain, how often you gonna shout...TQ ain't gonna do sh!t if it does not affect their income through the game.

This is what I truly believe.
HitIt! is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2018, 12:20   #3
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitIt! View Post
How often you complain, how often you gonna shout...TQ ain't gonna do sh!t if it does not affect their income through the game.

This is what I truly believe.
I think they will fix bugs, they have been good about it in the past when made aware, although slow in some cases, but nevertheless they have fixed them.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 01-27-2018, 12:42   #4
akasha
Martian

akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
My trojan is bald. All the time. Shes BALD. How is she going to find a husband with no hair ?!
Before we could run, we were dancing
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"
akasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2018, 15:19   #5
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello =)

When you inscribe your equipment in guild arsenal, before it used to darkened the equipment that was already inscribed in your bag... It doesn't do it anymore
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2018, 15:31   #6
Returning
ComServant

Added both of yours to the main post, is it just female trojans or male trojan as well that becomes bald? Thanks.

Old 01-27-2018, 20:20   #7
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Originally Posted by akasha View Post
My trojan is bald. All the time. Shes BALD. How is she going to find a husband with no hair ?!
that's not a bug, it's supply and demand baby

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2018, 13:56   #8
Returning
ComServant

Bumping as I added more, anyone else please add anything you know of/come across!

Old 01-29-2018, 08:00   #9
KloacmrotSi

KloacmrotSi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Bumping as I added more, anyone else please add anything you know of/come across!
Troj cantchange hair.
Epic Bs for tao turn incorrectly when standing, if attacking on melee with epic bs it shows the way its suppose to look.

ninja amulet/ black tulip n/a?but still from this lottery.
KloacmrotSi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2018, 01:44   #10
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
New one ^_^

When you zoom on you character, the effect around the avatar doesn't increase
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bug.png
Views:	29
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	151278  
Sake - Most noob
Old 02-07-2018, 11:49   #11
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
New one ^_^

When you zoom on you character, the effect around the avatar doesn't increase
Thanks, also marked the ones that I know are fixed so far.

Old 03-06-2018, 16:42   #12
Returning
ComServant

Bump, a lot of these have been fixed know any others or any of these that have been fixed that I haven't added yet add them here!

Old 03-07-2018, 00:54   #13
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
When you log in multiple clients sometimes one will bug and give a wrong password error. Only restarting all clients will fix it. Really annoying if the 3rd client bugs and you need to close and re-open all 3.
Old 03-07-2018, 02:25   #14
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
yes I confirmed this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfall View Post
When you log in multiple clients sometimes one will bug and give a wrong password error. Only restarting all clients will fix it. Really annoying if the 3rd client bugs and you need to close and re-open all 3.
happen also to me
Full +12-7P7
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-07-2018, 19:38   #15
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Hello everyone =)

In Deityland, when there is not maintenance and if you don't get disconnected... the Exchange Shop doesn't seem to reset.. you cannot buy items you have already bought the day before >.<

*EDIT* was already same in ChasmofChaos map i think
Sake - Most noob

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: