Old 01-28-2018, 15:09   #16
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
First time seeing this event (i dont play much) is this a seasonal event or you can go to this map year around?

Also, what's the time lapse to complete the event? (would be cool to add but not needed).

Good work, looks like you spent a lot of time on it.
This is an everyday year round map. I haven't gotten around to putting how you get there yet as I'll be adding this in with the dragonisland / daily quest page when i get around to it. That's how you get there though just go to dragon island talk to one of the starting npcs and he'll either teleport you to tc or the Giant chasm npc, then you talk to that and go in.

For a time lapse the closest thing you could come to for "completion" is running out of luck points. I point this out in the "Epic Drops Section" it can take you quite awhile without max stacks, but if you have full stacks which i usually try to do when im there it takes me usually between 600-1200 kills to max out on luck points. So from then you can no longer obtain the "epic drops" except for the 150 chi pack which can consume luck points, as well as just be a rare drop to find.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 01-28-2018 at 15:12.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2018, 06:55   #17
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
First time seeing this event (i dont play much) is this a seasonal event or you can go to this map year around?

Also, what's the time lapse to complete the event? (would be cool to add but not needed).

Good work, looks like you spent a lot of time on it.
If you are a bound player, i highly recommend to you doing the chasm map everyday until you run out of luck.

Elements - Dark

Yasha Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (361 BP)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2018, 19:17   #18
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
This is an everyday year round map. I haven't gotten around to putting how you get there yet as I'll be adding this in with the dragonisland / daily quest page when i get around to it. That's how you get there though just go to dragon island talk to one of the starting npcs and he'll either teleport you to tc or the Giant chasm npc, then you talk to that and go in.

For a time lapse the closest thing you could come to for "completion" is running out of luck points. I point this out in the "Epic Drops Section" it can take you quite awhile without max stacks, but if you have full stacks which i usually try to do when im there it takes me usually between 600-1200 kills to max out on luck points. So from then you can no longer obtain the "epic drops" except for the 150 chi pack which can consume luck points, as well as just be a rare drop to find.
oh cool! I don't have that much free time nowadays but I'll definitely give it a shot with whatever time I have. Thanks Returning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
If you are a bound player, i highly recommend to you doing the chasm map everyday until you run out of luck.
I am a bound player, I'll try and do as much as I can. Thanks I appreciate the advice!
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: