Old 01-26-2018, 13:47   #1
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
First Giant Chasm Map Guide & Walkthrough!

At the time of posting it is not yet complete, however, I'd like any feedback that you're willing to give on it. Still have the bosses/mini bosses and a couple other things to go over but I've got the basics done! Thanks for your support.

http://conquer-online.wikia.com/wiki/Giant_Chasm

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2018, 14:14   #2
rzbli12345
Australian

rzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond reputerzbli12345 has a reputation beyond repute
epic drop +3 pack - requires luck
uncommon +2 pack - requires luck
common +1 pack - doesnt require luck

Server : Mercury/Saturn
Guild : *BloodLust* (Manager)

i miss the old days of conquer...no not the days before bp nono not days before new classes just when it wasnt Poker online

ADD DUNGEONS TO CONQUER! VOTE HERE
rzbli12345 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2018, 14:30   #3
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzbli12345 View Post
epic drop +3 pack - requires luck
uncommon +2 pack - requires luck
common +1 pack - doesnt require luck
Yeah I've got them in categories, I put all things that require luck in the epic drops category since that's the only way you can get them. And +1 stones are more rare of a drop than the 50 chi packs etc so I put them there. The Epic drops are a few inches below the other drops .

I do need to get a picture of +3 stone pack so hopefully one drops for me tomorrow haha.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 01-26-2018, 14:42   #4
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello Returning =)

It is looking really nice.. Gratz!

For drops, i didn't see the KnowledgePillScrap... Maybe you could add too that monsters drop a lots of mets... and there are gems and Dbs too and a lot of gold

*EDIT* for pic
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	+3 stone.png
Views:	39
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	151269  
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 01-26-2018 at 14:46. Reason: For pic
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2018, 14:50   #5
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Returning =)

It is looking really nice.. Gratz!

For drops, i didn't see the KnowledgePillScrap... Maybe you could add too that monsters drop a lots of mets... and there are gems and Dbs too and a lot of gold

*EDIT* for pic
Ah yeah forgot Dragonball as an epic drop, I'll add it soon. I guess I could add mets was going for map specific drops but I don't even pick them up because they just waste space when going for chi and stuff xD. I will be adding the sprites in later I think I'm too lazy to do the rest today but who knows haha

Fixed the +3 stone/Knowledge/DB thanks for the pic on the +3

Last edited by Returning; 01-26-2018 at 14:57.
Old 01-26-2018, 22:11   #6
mr.bunnie

mr.bunnie has a reputation beyond reputemr.bunnie has a reputation beyond reputemr.bunnie has a reputation beyond reputemr.bunnie has a reputation beyond reputemr.bunnie has a reputation beyond reputemr.bunnie has a reputation beyond reputemr.bunnie has a reputation beyond reputemr.bunnie has a reputation beyond reputemr.bunnie has a reputation beyond reputemr.bunnie has a reputation beyond reputemr.bunnie has a reputation beyond repute
very nice and helpful! +1

playing dragon warrior is like using tinder, you swipe left and right and F*** everyone! XD

shamelessly plugging my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtA...J7BAHuO_juHcjQ

but this is the only video i actually want you to see lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIAhntn1ghY
mr.bunnie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2018, 08:51   #7
sarakosta1

sarakosta1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
At the time of posting it is not yet complete, however, I'd like any feedback that you're willing to give on it. Still have the bosses/mini bosses and a couple other things to go over but I've got the basics done! Thanks for your support.

http://conquer-online.wikia.com/wiki/Giant_Chasm
good job continue man
sarakosta1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2018, 16:36   #8
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarakosta1 View Post
good job continue man
Thanks much, bumping this because I'm about 95% done. Looking for information on Break buff the duration on it, Immunity buff % and duration (any buffs I missed that I've not experienced).

Also looking for place rewards of 4-10 for the dragon as I know the banshee is 150 + a soul scroll, and nemesis and spook are 50 + a soul scroll.

Also need all ranks for the Queen of Evil. Thanks much!

Old 01-28-2018, 08:18   #9
akasha
Martian

akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
Really nice guide for chasm ! Do you know when the luck is ran out or is it not possible to tell? Does lucky time help it at all as well ?
Before we could run, we were dancing
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"
akasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2018, 08:39   #10
akasha
Martian

akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
oh and on the perfection page, how much perfection points does a +8 +7+6+5+4+3+2+1 stone/item give?
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"
Old 01-28-2018, 10:28   #11
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello akasha =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by akasha View Post
Really nice guide for chasm ! Do you know when the luck is ran out or is it not possible to tell?
There is a message that appears on the screen that tells you you out of luck or something like that > . <

Quote:
oh and on the perfection page, how much perfection points does a +8 +7+6+5+4+3+2+1 stone/item give?
Same as for composition i think:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Perfection points.png
Views:	36
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	151271  
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2018, 10:40   #12
Returning
ComServant

^ the +stone information is in the "How to perfect your gears section" it may make more sense after I get to the composition page but I'm not sure when that will be. As for the luck points I wrote 15-25 items I will try and get the exact amount and also take a screen shot of the luck point message. Also, the mobile page seems to update wayyyy after the desktop version so make sure you check there first ***128516;

Old 01-28-2018, 12:19   #13
akasha
Martian

So, you can wear a super level 10 wand, use 2 +8 2 handers to make it roughly 6 moon perfection, and wear it in alternate equipment, to get roughly 30 perfection from your weapon slots?
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon

Last edited by akasha; 01-28-2018 at 12:35.
Old 01-28-2018, 12:36   #14
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
So, you can wear a super level 10 wand, use 2 +8 2 handers to make it roughly 1 sun perfection, and wear it in alternate equipment, to get roughly 38 perfection from your weapons?
2 +8handers will make it near 1 sun but I don't think it makes it that far. More like 7moon or something IIRC. which is level "16" perfection since 1 moon is lvl 10 + 6 = lvl 16. For your example if it were a 1 sun 2 handed weapon it would indeed count as 38 perfection from your weapons regardless of what was in your main set, unless your main set weapons total were = to higher than that, then it would use those instead.

You edited xD but yes that's about right its either 6moon or 7 from 2 +8's

Old 01-28-2018, 13:54   #15
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
First time seeing this event (i dont play much) is this a seasonal event or you can go to this map year around?

Also, what's the time lapse to complete the event? (would be cool to add but not needed).

Good work, looks like you spent a lot of time on it.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: