Old 02-07-2018, 05:34   #1
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
WindWalker > RevengeGale

anyone knows how this thing works !!

it seems unusable at all , even if i have revenge tail active . nothing changes !
#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2018, 05:59   #2
Luminazvi

Luminazvi will become famous soon enoughLuminazvi will become famous soon enough
RevengeTail reflects only 5 hits, with that skill you can reflect unlimited times.
Luminazvi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2018, 06:03   #3
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminazvi View Post
RevengeTail reflects only 5 hits, with that skill you can reflect unlimited times.
Totally Trash , the revenge tail activates only for 10 sec

if u let someone hit u for 10 sec he won't get more that 6 hits lol .
Old 02-07-2018, 06:07   #4
Luminazvi

Luminazvi will become famous soon enoughLuminazvi will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Explicit View Post

Good that it doesnt work always or i would quit, since ww is so damn unfair. U can run with 8 STG-s and no1 will hit u more than 22k. Even the rune that is supposed to add 10k final p-att gets capped at 22k, so it doesn't really add that much. Like if you hit 21k, but rune should add 10k, you will only hit 22k still, coz it's capped. And ww can still reflect it back, total crap. Even STG breaker does not seem to work, as at L3 and L4 it makes no difference at all against waters and monks........

Last edited by Luminazvi; 02-07-2018 at 06:14.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:08   #5
Luminazvi

Quote:

And besides, in teampk for example people will hit you more than 6 times during 10 sec. Now you can kinda disable revengetail with ZAP, then you cant...
Old 02-07-2018, 07:03   #6
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
w8 for my archer..... im talking about no mercy yellow rune

Quote:
Good that it doesnt work always or i would quit, since ww is so damn unfair. U can run with 8 STG-s and no1 will hit u more than 22k. Even the rune that is supposed to add 10k final p-att gets capped at 22k, so it doesn't really add that much. Like if you hit 21k, but rune should add 10k, you will only hit 22k still, coz it's capped. And ww can still reflect it back, total crap. Even STG breaker does not seem to work, as at L3 and L4 it makes no difference at all against waters and monks........
8 stg archer that scatter you for 12k and single arrow 15-18k..... and in infinity mode 22k ......
+12 super 2x STG fan -1
+12 super 2x SGG tower -1
+12 super 2 SDG FISTS -7 (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% ring (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% armor (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% cap (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% necky (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% boots (perm P7 DS)
+12 super crop -1
+12 steed (zebra)
+12 Wings 2super gems
-1 miracolus gourd
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2018, 11:35   #7
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
This rune is for sure bugged. Normally the skill reflects 5 for 10 sec, now its unlimited for 5 seconds. If they bump it up to 10 sec its usable, otherwise it's not that great @ 5 seconds.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2018, 16:07   #8
Luminazvi

Good it's not great, ww is already too op. xD
Old 02-08-2018, 12:53   #9
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

Tested ...... Approved to be totally not working
Old 02-08-2018, 13:38   #10
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Tested ...... Approved to be totally not working
Nah it works, they just didn't describe it right and it's pretty much a Nerf. Switching it out for the red rune crit or mele when I get them. This is pretty trash due to the duration and it was ever really good in 1v1. Before you could get a fire or sin etc to stop hitting you for 10 secs. Now this, while unlimited 'reflects', only last for 5 seconds. So not worth it and is essentially a Nerf except against dumb af opponents. Ww didn't really need a buff but still this rune it's really trash and nerfs your char. Again, apparently according to a GM this is how this rune is supposed to work. I suggest unequipping it though it's up to you.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2018, 19:56   #11
shule
Asan-San

shule will become famous soon enoughshule will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Nah it works, they just didn't describe it right and it's pretty much a Nerf. Switching it out for the red rune crit or mele when I get them. This is pretty trash due to the duration and it was ever really good in 1v1. Before you could get a fire or sin etc to stop hitting you for 10 secs. Now this, while unlimited 'reflects', only last for 5 seconds. So not worth it and is essentially a Nerf except against dumb af opponents. Ww didn't really need a buff but still this rune it's really trash and nerfs your char. Again, apparently according to a GM this is how this rune is supposed to work. I suggest unequipping it though it's up to you.
I agree they just destroyed the skill, now it's literally useless, but wind still op . And with/without rune the duration is still the same (5 sec instead of 10 originally), the rune just play on the limitation part.

~~~~~~ Shule: 130-130-133 tro-wat-tro 133-pure water ~~~~~~
~~~ *Death*Bringer*: 130-130-131 nin-war-pirate 131-131-131 nin-war-fire ~~~
~~~~~~~~~~ *Chaos*: 130-pure arch 130-130-130 wat-war-arch ~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *No*Name*: 132-132-136 pure tro ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~ *NoĽName*: 130-130-119 pure pirate 119-119-19 wat-war-pirate ~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~ *No+Name*: 130-131-131 pure nin ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main weapons
Hook/Dagger/Sword
shule is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2018, 07:56   #12
randomplayer

randomplayer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Please get your facts right, Revenge tail doesn't prevent you from getting damage, you still take the damage.

WW aint that op now, DW with Nomercy rune is the overpowered class now...not to mention if he is running critical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
This rune is for sure bugged. Normally the skill reflects 5 for 10 sec, now its unlimited for 5 seconds. If they bump it up to 10 sec its usable, otherwise it's not that great @ 5 seconds.
I think its only useful against assassins? since the mortal wounds do more than 5 hits in 5 seconds, otherwise i would just remove that red rune and use the original skill.
randomplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2018, 08:29   #13
Luminazvi

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomplayer View Post
Please get your facts right, Revenge tail doesn't prevent you from getting damage, you still take the damage.

WW aint that op now, DW with Nomercy rune is the overpowered class now...not to mention if he is running critical.

I think its only useful against assassins? since the mortal wounds do more than 5 hits in 5 seconds, otherwise i would just remove that red rune and use the original skill.
I never said ww doesn't get any damage lol. What i said is all true. Like even with NoMercy rune you will hit only 22k, which means ww can reflect it back.
And how is ww not that op? Once ww gets XP, you are toast lol, be DW with NoMercy, but you will not make the points back you know.

And for assassins, they do 6 hits, but it still counts as 1 when hitting. So you can do 5x 6 hits, 22k each, WW will reflect them all back.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: