Old 02-08-2018, 06:55   #16
akoy67

akoy67 is on a distinguished road
where could I buy that +400% Break potion?
akoy67 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2018, 07:08   #17
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by akoy67 View Post
where could I buy that +400% Break potion?
Hello akoy67 =)

One NPC (Pharmacist maybe) on Deityland sells it, and it drops too from monsters
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2018, 07:12   #18
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
The only reason why I chose to go anti-break build because of the fact that my ping is stable at 500.
Hello Etienne1 =)

I have same ping most of the time, and just have anti-break water >.<
Sake - Most noob
Old 02-08-2018, 08:09   #19
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Etienne1 =)

I have same ping most of the time, and just have anti-break water >.<
See this is the reason I don't understand why egyptian players play the us co version. I hope you're at least playing on the EU servers, but why not play on the Arabic co? Surely the ping is much better there and you can enjoy the game much more when pvping, or am I wrong? (Assuming you're from Egypt due to ping if you're from Australia etc that's a different story haha) just curious on the whole though.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2018, 08:16   #20
akoy67

akoy67 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hello akoy67 =)

One NPC (Pharmacist maybe) on Deityland sells it, and it drops too from monsters
Thanks.
akoy67 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2018, 13:36   #21
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
See this is the reason I don't understand why egyptian players play the us co version. I hope you're at least playing on the EU servers, but why not play on the Arabic co? Surely the ping is much better there and you can enjoy the game much more when pvping, or am I wrong? (Assuming you're from Egypt due to ping if you're from Australia etc that's a different story haha) just curious on the whole though.
Hello Returning =)

I am neither from Egypt nor Australia... and i am playing on a US server cuz EU same for me (or maybe worse >.<) hmmm ping is between 400 and 500 most of the time, but i am used to it cuz always been like that *sigh*.. At least now with swipe skills much better
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 02-08-2018 at 13:37. Reason: skillssss
Old 02-08-2018, 13:46   #22
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hello Returning =)

I am neither from Egypt nor Australia... and i am playing on a US server cuz EU same for me (or maybe worse >.<) hmmm ping is between 400 and 500 most of the time, but i am used to it cuz always been like that *sigh*.. At least now with swipe skills much better
Haha no worries, I just don't understand those who are from those areas playing here. I don't mind it just from a personal aspect it would be smarter to play on a server close to you so you could enjoy the ping. I wouldn't even mind netdragon merging the games together and having Arabic co servers kind of like how they have EU servers and realms. Though Im sure they have different publishers for that version 'not TQ' so it isn't possible. Just thought it would be nice for those players and also to stop making new eu, us servers as they just become future farm servers for Kings and kill competition. They need to have noob servers sure but again I've offered a solution for that I cbf reposting rn but there are solutions if they would just do it lol.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: