Old 02-05-2018, 10:07   #1
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
3,000CPsTicket/3,000CPs(B)Ticket From Giant Chasm (Question)

1. Just how hard exactly is it to get the ticket from that map?

2. If ever you find one, will it be sent directly to your inventory or you'll still have to pick it up?

3. Which monster usually drops it or you'll get a chance from any of the monsters in the map?
Old 02-05-2018, 10:40   #2
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
1. Just how hard exactly is it to get the ticket from that map? Pretty hard, it's got low drop rate

2. If ever you find one, will it be sent directly to your inventory or you'll still have to pick it up? I think its a dropped item amongst all the other **** that EQ drops

3. Which monster usually drops it or you'll get a chance from any of the monsters in the map? EvilQueen only i'm pretty sure

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2018, 12:01   #3
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
Negative on all points except for 1. The drop rate is low, but the only way to get it is from the Epic Box w/ a key. So after you're out of luck points for the day you don't have a chance to obtain it. GL.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2018, 14:12   #4
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Negative on all points except for 1. The drop rate is low, but the only way to get it is from the Epic Box w/ a key. So after you're out of luck points for the day you don't have a chance to obtain it. GL.
No this is not true. I found a 3k bound CP ticket from a random mob and it just drops.
It doesn't automatically go to ur inventory.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin** (Princess)
130-130-139 Nin-War-Water**
130-130-139 Nin-War-Fire

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Archer**
130-130-140 Dw-War-Wat**

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-129 Nin-War-Water
** = Fixed Jiang

Volcano
130-130-134 Pure Water
130-130-133 Wat-War-Archer

TQ are a bunch of scammers
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2018, 14:53   #5
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
No this is not true. I found a 3k bound CP ticket from a random mob and it just drops.
It doesn't automatically go to ur inventory.
Oh really? That's strange I know you can get them from the epic chest. Did it use luck points I'm assuming it would.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2018, 15:02   #6
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Oh really? That's strange I know you can get them from the epic chest. Did it use luck points I'm assuming it would.

Then that makes it 3 ways - but i'm like 90% sure QueenOfEvil has the highest drop rate of the coupon

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2018, 17:15   #7
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
so far i only got crap from the epic chest tbh lol. I was pretty happy when i saw this 3k bcps drop. and yea a msg popped up top of the screen so it did.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin** (Princess)
130-130-139 Nin-War-Water**
130-130-139 Nin-War-Fire

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Archer**
130-130-140 Dw-War-Wat**

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-129 Nin-War-Water
** = Fixed Jiang