Old 01-30-2018, 05:25   #31
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilsu333 View Post
Does anyone know how we will be able to get the runes?I mean will it be from hunt or events,or just simply cp wasting?
It's TQ man lol i expect it will be cps to buy unbound runes and bound cps to buy bound Runes maybe.

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2018, 01:39   #32
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
postponed

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
LOL
sry bro u are right :P
im really curious!
i thought that rune was linked to char (like jang and chi) but the GM answer (bound cps can be used for bound gears ) stunned me .
btw if the confirmed date will be 2nd Feb we will have Q&A soon.
new date 6 Febrary
+12 super 2x STG fan -1
+12 super 2x SGG tower -1
+12 super 2 SDG FISTS -7 (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% ring (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% armor (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% cap (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% necky (perm P7)
+12 super 2 SDG -7% boots (perm P7 DS)
+12 super crop -1
+12 steed (zebra)
+12 Wings 2super gems
-1 miracolus gourd
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2018, 06:25   #33
Siarei

Siarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
new date 6 Febrary
Is your Zebra really -1%? Look at your signature.
Siarei is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2018, 06:59   #34
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
So ehm this rune thing simply increases the overkill for the bulkers?
Old 01-31-2018, 09:11   #35
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
new date 6 Febrary
Lol... Typical TQ announce a date and don't stick to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locky View Post
So ehm this rune thing simply increases the overkill for the bulkers?
Some of the runes will balance or make classes a bit more viable - the yellow runes seem to be further balancing and there's not many levels also leaves the door open for them to add more runes in the future. so don't think it'll over kill (hopefully? )

Quote:
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:

Old 01-31-2018, 11:52   #36
akasha
Martian

akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
new date 6 Febrary
I don't see this new date on the website?
It says the 1st of February on the rune site.

http://co.99.com/news/2018-01-25/bless_mystery_runes_on_01/25-01/31.shtml
Before we could run, we were dancing
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"
akasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2018, 13:05   #37
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
Lol... Typical TQ announce a date and don't stick to it

Some of the runes will balance or make classes a bit more viable - the yellow runes seem to be further balancing and there's not many levels also leaves the door open for them to add more runes in the future. so don't think it'll over kill (hopefully? )

Hello =)

And they had to change the date just one day before it shouda been released * sigh *

Also, if it is like in the Chinese servers, with the runes will come 4 or 5 new talismans things

*EDIT* they posted on the fb page akasha.. here
Code:
https://www.facebook.com/ConquerOnline/
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 01-31-2018 at 13:07. Reason: for fb link
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2018, 13:38   #38
cuZz
Sakujo

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello =)

And they had to change the date just one day before it shouda been released * sigh *

Also, if it is like in the Chinese servers, with the runes will come 4 or 5 new talismans things

*EDIT* they posted on the fb page akasha.. here
Code:
https://www.facebook.com/ConquerOnline/

Yeah but if you watch those Chinese videos - its only ONE spot for a new talisman so guessing you gotta pick the "right one" for you that gives you the stats you want / need i'm guessing.

Quote:

Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: