Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-27-2009, 18:17   #436
xCrossFirex
Hooka4Eva

xCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie™ View Post
You all say these pro SS/FBers but you have never seen ppl from other servers FB or SS I bet a could beat a few of the ppl you list as "Pro" and a few of the old players i no could as well
I've tried to explain that to them, sweetcheeks. They just don't listen :/

Proud Member of the N.C.W.Y.E.I.S
(Nobody Cares What Your Equipment Is Stfu)

First Logged on: 2005-11-22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero_Waffle View Post
I have to admit. You're the best fber i've ever seen
xCrossFirex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2009, 18:18   #437
xCrossFirex
Hooka4Eva

xCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~C10uD~M4n~ View Post
Randomly every 30 days or so for about 1 hour, just to see how much crap has been added xD
I go on for gws, kinda. only been to 1 in the last 4, but my guild still is undefeated hah.

Quote:
Old 08-27-2009, 18:35   #438
Just_Kill

Just_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Just_Kill Send a message via MSN to Just_Kill
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCrossFirex View Post
I go on for gws, kinda. only been to 1 in the last 4, but my guild still is undefeated hah.
Our guild was undefeated for like 7 months straight. Then everyone on our side quit and we were like, "Screw it."

They had all the retarded bulkers on their side with like over 300 Potency. They can't even form a coherent sentence and they claim to "Pown" us. It's funny how they say that when our only 300+ Potency Trojan was away that week and our highest was a 280 (Me) and we still destroyed them in GW.

Made me lol quite a bit too when the enemy guild said, "Oh you guys are nothing without XXXXXXX, he's the only reason you win."

How is it that they have 4 people over 300 Potency while we only have 1, and they still find it in themselves to ***** and moan about it?
Old 08-27-2009, 18:49   #439
xCrossFirex
Hooka4Eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Kill View Post
Our guild was undefeated for like 7 months straight. Then everyone on our side quit and we were like, "Screw it."

They had all the retarded bulkers on their side with like over 300 Potency. They can't even form a coherent sentence and they claim to "Pown" us. It's funny how they say that when our only 300+ Potency Trojan was away that week and our highest was a 280 (Me) and we still destroyed them in GW.

Made me lol quite a bit too when the enemy guild said, "Oh you guys are nothing without XXXXXXX, he's the only reason you win."

How is it that they have 4 people over 300 Potency while we only have 1, and they still find it in themselves to ***** and moan about it?
I love it when they moan.

Quote:
Old 08-27-2009, 18:57   #440
jackoffthebox
Banned

jackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I love it when they moan.
Talking about girls or eggy's?
jackoffthebox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2009, 19:00   #441
xCrossFirex
Hooka4Eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackoffthebox View Post
both.

Quote:
Old 08-27-2009, 19:07   #442
jackoffthebox
Banned

jackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
both.
You kicky bastard
Old 08-27-2009, 20:13   #443
Just_Kill

Just_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Just_Kill Send a message via MSN to Just_Kill
Quote:
Lol, I did an Egyptian girl before and I pulled out a ****ing sandbox.
Old 08-27-2009, 20:19   #444
LoccLow

LoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thank you for the sig =]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post

This is a fvcking gaming forums.. Not myspace/facebook.. I talk about game related **** while on a gaming forums.
.. Because we don't care about making friends or being nice online.. We like to make fun of people who choose to.
LoccLow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2009, 20:28   #445
jackoffthebox
Banned

Quote:
Did you play in it?
Old 08-27-2009, 20:32   #446
Sum0
Wat.

Sum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond reputeSum0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Did you play in it?
Building sand castles with my awesome little shovel all day long.

Official Fighting bacon of the Baconeers

Love us. Hate us. We just don't freakin give a damn.

Yesterday EliteSquad. Today EliteSquad. Tomorrow EliteSquad. Forever EliteSquad.

EliteSquad 4LiF3

QUIT~ Gone But never forgotten. EliteSquad

Representing: EliteSquad
Sum0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2009, 22:04   #447
Trip446622
SkillZKill

Trip446622 has a reputation beyond reputeTrip446622 has a reputation beyond reputeTrip446622 has a reputation beyond reputeTrip446622 has a reputation beyond reputeTrip446622 has a reputation beyond reputeTrip446622 has a reputation beyond reputeTrip446622 has a reputation beyond reputeTrip446622 has a reputation beyond reputeTrip446622 has a reputation beyond reputeTrip446622 has a reputation beyond reputeTrip446622 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Trip446622
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~C10uD~M4n~ View Post
Is Ekly still the original owner? Back when I played Pyra he was pretty good xD, at the time Fa1nt was still only a fire though so I never played 'em. Blue was awesome and Liquid I never played O.o. The rest I haven't even heard of @.@

Edit: except for GoN, but only by forum

Damn those Asians . They're always better at games T.T

Elky quit gave his gears to Fa1nt/Real Liquid, blue is good, I beat fa1nt and real lb and I have a vid on youtube of me beating real eklypze
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP3fgU6vL-E
I beat blue, he is a good friend still talk to him on msn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinix View Post
lol, I also beat liquid
Gave him a 5:1 lead, and won 10:7.

(waits for a post saying, oh he owned you recently, even though you havn't played co for half a year and was looking for someone to practice with and he agreed to)
Good for you I hate LB rofl....... althugh he quit over 4 years ago so you probably beat Fa1nt k thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist View Post
Trip is a fvcking joke... Ive 10-0'd this dude so many times it was pathetic.. I didnt ever play pyramid more than just fbing ppl who was so called good.. And yes they actually did have more above average fbers.. And Trip ur horrible for letting a ****ty fber like gon rape u in fb matches.. Ive 10-2'd gon with ease using a big tro which i dislike using, Come to think of it i 10-1'd him also... And there is no way he beat the real dragoon or hybrid Lol.. Kid is a huge **** talker and gets slamed daily..
This guy ^^ will not even disclose of his name so I can laugh at him, I would pay him 500 $ usd if he could beat gon even by 1 single hit and double the 500$ for every hit less gon won by.

And Yeah Hybrid (eric) I spanked him , hard like unbelievable ok thanks. Slammed daily, this you would know since I quit and have 1.5k usd worth of gears away the day fan/tower came out how long ago.......Never played real co since, untill lastnight when your **** talking friend invited me to the server whats his name, oh i don't really care considering first game we played I beat him 10-4 and I "NEVER" used the new co jump k thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*|Limbo|*~ View Post
He's Kevin, he doesn't need an introduction... And to quote: "hybrid isn't ****" then you must be retarded or have fought some copycat wannabe. All those listed WILL be playing Classic Co when it's released and all will be in Kevin's guild. Kevin isn't from pyramid he's been everywhere and dueled the best there is you've probably never heard of him because you haven't been around.
He's ****, your ****, your friends are ****, see where this is going? All he does is talk, if he had a char on pyra or was ever known on pyramid I would know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoccLow View Post
Kevin
Limbo
Lb
Dragoon
Oblvi
Me
rouge(jackoffthebox)
Eklypze
rohit was OKAY

If I frget you it's cause you don't cause as big an impact on my brain as these people , no offense to any other pr0z
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*|Limbo|*~ View Post
There's also Hybrid (Eric) if you've seen him, he'd definately be on that list if you had :P
Hybrid aka eric sucks ROFL spanked him silly k thanks.
dragoon is ok, Lb blows, eklypze is ok RHIIOT SUCKS **** rofl came to pyra before I quit and got like 12-5 or some **** LMAO

Retaliation
Trip446622 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2009, 22:09   #448
Trip446622
SkillZKill

Trip446622 has a reputation beyond reputeTrip446622 has a reputation beyond reputeTrip446622 has a reputation beyond reputeTrip446622 has a reputation beyond reputeTrip446622 has a reputation beyond reputeTrip446622 has a reputation beyond reputeTrip446622 has a reputation beyond reputeTrip446622 has a reputation beyond reputeTrip446622 has a reputation beyond reputeTrip446622 has a reputation beyond reputeTrip446622 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Trip446622
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoccLow View Post
Kevin
Limbo
Lb
Dragoon
Oblvi
Me
rouge(jackoffthebox)<< him, beat him lastnight 10-4 first game and I never used new jump before. LMAO
Eklypze
rohit was OKAY

If I frget you it's cause you don't cause as big an impact on my brain as these people , no offense to any other pr0z

And for who ever posted about me not playing long enough to know , you fail I played pyramid 5 years before I quit , I know mostly everyone and everything about it.

Retaliation
Trip446622 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2009, 22:12   #449
LoccLow

LoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond reputeLoccLow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip446622 View Post
Elky quit gave his gears to Fa1nt/Real Liquid, blue is good, I beat fa1nt and real lb and I have a vid on youtube of me beating real eklypze
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP3fgU6vL-E
I beat blue, he is a good friend still talk to him on msn.

Good for you I hate LB rofl....... althugh he quit over 4 years ago so you probably beat Fa1nt k thanks.

This guy ^^ will not even disclose of his name so I can laugh at him, I would pay him 500 $ usd if he could beat gon even by 1 single hit and double the 500$ for every hit less gon won by.

And Yeah Hybrid (eric) I spanked him , hard like unbelievable ok thanks. Slammed daily, this you would know since I quit and have 1.5k usd worth of gears away the day fan/tower came out how long ago.......Never played real co since, untill lastnight when your **** talking friend invited me to the server whats his name, oh i don't really care considering first game we played I beat him 10-4 and I "NEVER" used the new co jump k thanks.

He's ****, your ****, your friends are ****, see where this is going? All he does is talk, if he had a char on pyra or was ever known on pyramid I would know.

Hybrid aka eric sucks ROFL spanked him silly k thanks.
dragoon is ok, Lb blows, eklypze is ok RHIIOT SUCKS **** rofl came to pyra before I quit and got like 12-5 or some **** LMAO

I'd like to take you up on that offer you made of kevin , and also put 500 usd , on kevin tho..

Dead serious , Pay pal only.

Just 500 , cause I know you won't be able to pay up for ever hit he makes more than gon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post

This is a fvcking gaming forums.. Not myspace/facebook.. I talk about game related **** while on a gaming forums.
.. Because we don't care about making friends or being nice online.. We like to make fun of people who choose to.
LoccLow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2009, 22:15   #450
jackoffthebox
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip446622 View Post
Never played real co since, untill lastnight when your **** talking friend invited me to the server whats his name, oh i don't really care considering first game we played I beat him 10-4 and I "NEVER" used the new co jump k thanks.
First game you won. Then I won the rest.
I quit when the new jump came out and haven't played since. Your no where near Kevin's level.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: