Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 3.86 average. Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 04:49   #16
Cynthetic
RandomNoob

Cynthetic has a reputation beyond reputeCynthetic has a reputation beyond reputeCynthetic has a reputation beyond reputeCynthetic has a reputation beyond reputeCynthetic has a reputation beyond reputeCynthetic has a reputation beyond reputeCynthetic has a reputation beyond reputeCynthetic has a reputation beyond reputeCynthetic has a reputation beyond reputeCynthetic has a reputation beyond reputeCynthetic has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, it worked for him. He bypassed a rule... But lets see someone who has never bought DB codes do that.

Because, like every other Aussie player... I can't handle the ping any longer.

OCEANIC SERVER, FTW!

www.stopsayingfail.com <--- For the dumb**** that doesn't get the hint...
Cynthetic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2009, 04:53   #17
RelluM

RelluM has a reputation beyond reputeRelluM has a reputation beyond reputeRelluM has a reputation beyond reputeRelluM has a reputation beyond reputeRelluM has a reputation beyond reputeRelluM has a reputation beyond reputeRelluM has a reputation beyond reputeRelluM has a reputation beyond reputeRelluM has a reputation beyond reputeRelluM has a reputation beyond reputeRelluM has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthetic View Post
Yeah, it worked for him. He bypassed a rule... But lets see someone who has never bought DB codes do that.
I find the whole System a joke... Im gonna mention that during that ninja interview they do with me on Monday when i talk to Apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady-Royale View Post
Hey

LOL i would like to make it stay, but since it is a reported pic i can't sorry, but damn that trick you pulled there made me laugh.
Lady-Royale

Server:Water
Muller
Class: Ninja 130 -Ninja 130 - Ninja 134
Lv 130/130/134
272 BP
Waters 1st Fixed CounterKiller Ninja
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused
RelluM is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2009, 04:55   #18
Temp-Tec
Westinite

Temp-Tec has a reputation beyond reputeTemp-Tec has a reputation beyond reputeTemp-Tec has a reputation beyond reputeTemp-Tec has a reputation beyond reputeTemp-Tec has a reputation beyond reputeTemp-Tec has a reputation beyond reputeTemp-Tec has a reputation beyond reputeTemp-Tec has a reputation beyond reputeTemp-Tec has a reputation beyond reputeTemp-Tec has a reputation beyond reputeTemp-Tec has a reputation beyond repute
I'll rip live support a new one.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed to certain unalienable rights that among these are the pursuit of flaming. To secure these rights, Mods are placed among Men, deriving their just powers from the modded, That whenever any Mod becomes destructive of this, it is the Right of the People to abolish it and to institute new Mods laying its base its powers in such, as to them shall seem most to effect their security of such rights.
Temp-Tec is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2009, 04:56   #19
Lady-Royale

Lady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelluM View Post
I find the whole System a joke... Im gonna mention that during that ninja interview they do with me on Monday when i talk to Apple
Think you should mention it, the more who complains the more they will listen.
Lady-Royale is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2009, 04:58   #20
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
... the more who complains the more they will listen.
Huh?
Wake up Lady *gentle pokes*
It's TQ land here.. Not some fairytale
Conondrum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2009, 04:59   #21
Lady-Royale

Lady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond reputeLady-Royale has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conondrum View Post
Huh?
Wake up Lady *gentle pokes*
It's TQ land here.. Not some fairytale
I know was trying to keep hope and be positive.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:12   #22
Panian_GotBant
No u

Panian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond reputePanian_GotBant has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I know was trying to keep hope and be positive.
hope when it come to TQ where you been the last years?

Yes iam Spat obey me
Hey monkey get funky

Panian Trojan

Panian_GotBant is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-17-2009, 05:16   #23
Lady-Royale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panian_GotBant View Post
hope when it come to TQ where you been the last years?
Lmao you guys do not be so hard on me, i was just trying to be positive here know that do not go well with TQ.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:24   #24
Temp-Tec
Westinite

Temp-Tec has a reputation beyond reputeTemp-Tec has a reputation beyond reputeTemp-Tec has a reputation beyond reputeTemp-Tec has a reputation beyond reputeTemp-Tec has a reputation beyond reputeTemp-Tec has a reputation beyond reputeTemp-Tec has a reputation beyond reputeTemp-Tec has a reputation beyond reputeTemp-Tec has a reputation beyond reputeTemp-Tec has a reputation beyond reputeTemp-Tec has a reputation beyond repute
Im gonna keep bugging live support till they answer me.

this is bull****, promotion of hacks in the ToS. -_-
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed to certain unalienable rights that among these are the pursuit of flaming. To secure these rights, Mods are placed among Men, deriving their just powers from the modded, That whenever any Mod becomes destructive of this, it is the Right of the People to abolish it and to institute new Mods laying its base its powers in such, as to them shall seem most to effect their security of such rights.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:26   #25
Lady-Royale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temp-Tec View Post
Im gonna keep bugging live support till they answer me.

this is bull****, promotion of hacks in the ToS. -_-
Do us all a favor, do not give up we are behind you on this.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:28   #26
RelluM

RelluM has a reputation beyond reputeRelluM has a reputation beyond reputeRelluM has a reputation beyond reputeRelluM has a reputation beyond reputeRelluM has a reputation beyond reputeRelluM has a reputation beyond reputeRelluM has a reputation beyond reputeRelluM has a reputation beyond reputeRelluM has a reputation beyond reputeRelluM has a reputation beyond reputeRelluM has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Do us all a favor, do not give up we are behind you on this.
Lol Karena tried to tell us his account has been active for 20 days... yet he started 4th day in... and server is now 5 weeks old

and York just followed suit... i swear the woman take control at TQ just like Devil wears the pants in our CO relationship

Quote:
Hey

LOL i would like to make it stay, but since it is a reported pic i can't sorry, but damn that trick you pulled there made me laugh.
Lady-Royale

Muller
Lv 130/130/134
272 BP
Old 01-17-2009, 05:30   #27
Temp-Tec
Westinite

Quote:
Lol Karena tried to tell us his account has been active for 20 days... yet he started 4th day in... and server is now 5 weeks old

and York just followed suit... i swear the woman take control at TQ just like Devil wears the pants in our CO relationship
if you go by their count, hes been using 5bot instead of promoting it.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:34   #28
RelluM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temp-Tec View Post
if you go by their count, hes been using 5bot instead of promoting it.
Lol and since this short ban... Yoneh has been aimbotting like a crazy mofo..

Looks to me like some1 already has 5Bot Atleast now if i need something done.. ill just cry to online support and say that im a noob i didnt know rules..
buy yet.. Wooo is already 130-126 with socks..... doesnt sound like a noob to me.. sounds like some1 knows what there doing... Just the fact that Karena based her decision against the TOS is wrong...

Quote:
Hey

Lady-Royale

Muller
Lv 130/130/134
272 BP
Old 01-17-2009, 05:36   #29
Temp-Tec
Westinite

Quote:
Lol and since this short ban... Yoneh has been aimbotting like a crazy mofo..

Looks to me like some1 already has 5Bot Atleast now if i need something done.. ill just cry to online support and say that im a noob i didnt know rules..
buy yet.. Wooo is already 130-126 with socks..... doesnt sound like a noob to me.. sounds like some1 knows what there doing... Just the fact that Karena based her decision against the TOS is wrong...
I'll take it to them. Shove it up their ass and force them to reban him.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:40   #30
Lady-Royale

Quote:

Know there is way many more females than males who works for TQ, still there should be no different amongst them.

Rules are rules and made to be followed, if every botter just have to say sorry to get free, then why even have the rules.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: