View Poll Results: DO WE NEED MOAR MERGES?
YES! 10 71.43%
no. 4 28.57%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2009, 22:26   #1
Devzzz
Guillotine

Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Mass Merging.

This game is becoming really boring due to depopulated servers. I think we should create match ups for ALL DEPOPULATED servers. So people don't have to worry about having to try to enter the server every 5 seconds we should develop a queue system. This would increase competition in game and be better for these dying servers.

All posters: Please tell if you think your server is becoming dull and is depopulated so we can start matching them up TODAY!

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.
Devzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2009, 03:17   #2
tenhagen17
|Final†D|

tenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond repute
And do you also know WHY the servers are getting depopulated so fast? It's because TQ's driving crazy with their NINJA's, TALISMANS and soon the ****ing SHAOLIN MONKS. Can't they see that we don't like anything new they're making? They should involve us more in their plans.

There was a picture in the Community forum on which were previews of the new monks. I didn't see a single positive answer on it at the first 4 pages.. Doesn't there finally starts to ring a bell?
Old 10-25-2009, 04:49   #3
Dokis

Dokis has a reputation beyond reputeDokis has a reputation beyond reputeDokis has a reputation beyond reputeDokis has a reputation beyond reputeDokis has a reputation beyond reputeDokis has a reputation beyond reputeDokis has a reputation beyond reputeDokis has a reputation beyond reputeDokis has a reputation beyond reputeDokis has a reputation beyond reputeDokis has a reputation beyond repute
I left my old server cause of that. Gws and pretty much whole server was dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenhagen17 View Post
There was a picture in the Community forum on which were previews of the new monks. I didn't see a single positive answer on it at the first 4 pages.. Doesn't there finally starts to ring a bell?
Lol'd
Spirit~ 130-130-140 wat-warr-nin [Active]

http://www.youtube.com/user/86spirit

Last edited by Dokis; 10-25-2009 at 05:00.
Dokis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2009, 00:16   #4
Clenk~V.8
Banned

Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
The servers aren't losing population. For everybody that leaves that is an Egyptian who is starting.

They should give a one week event where anybody is allowed to move their character(s) to the Arabic CO. This would get rid of most Egyptians then they can merge 3-4 servers together into one.
Clenk~V.8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2009, 07:58   #5
tenhagen17
|Final†D|

tenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
The servers aren't losing population. For everybody that leaves that is an Egyptian who is starting.

They should give a one week event where anybody is allowed to move their character(s) to the Arabic CO. This would get rid of most Egyptians then they can merge 3-4 servers together into one.
Lmao. TQ should merge my server afterwards. Egy's get attracted to the name Pyramid (Dunno why ) and I'm sure our server has more egy's then any others. Maybe Pharao comes close, but for sure our server has most.

Since a couple of days I'm searching for non-egy players to give my Enlightmentpoints to. But I can't find any in TC or market, not even one sitting with a vending O.o

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: