Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 13:52   #16
Assy
Banned

Assy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Assy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilBo <3 View Post
I thought it was scheduled to end yesterday when the patch was released, but wow that's really, really lame.
hi sexy
Old 10-24-2009, 13:53   #17
Clenk~V.8
Banned

Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasingFuries View Post
tbh, I don't see why TQ would put the horses up for sale until Sunday and then stop the sale early just because they got discouraged that no one was buying any. I would have thought that they would keep it going till the date they said it'd go to, just to see if there would be any last minute buyers.

I think what the starter of the thread said sounds more realistic O.o However it's just my guess, so for crying out loud don't flame me lol
There already are ways to make the Rare horses in under 100 saddles. There are plenty of people who know the way. TQ knows that there are people who knew. TQ has known that the dumber group have known how to make the rares with a sunset for a while. Unlike what you and the thread starter may think, TQ ain't dumb. If they didn't want people to do it, they wouldn't have put in the sunset steed.
Old 10-24-2009, 14:02   #18
ChasingFuries
Kanian

ChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond reputeChasingFuries has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
There already are ways to make the Rare horses in under 100 saddles. There are plenty of people who know the way. TQ knows that there are people who knew. TQ has known that the dumber group have known how to make the rares with a sunset for a while. Unlike what you and the thread starter may think, TQ ain't dumb. If they didn't want people to do it, they wouldn't have put in the sunset steed.
How do you know for a fact that TQ knows all about it? O.o Isn't that kinda just a guess as well? Because I actually hadn't heard anything about making rares with less than 100 saddles until you said it right then And maybe my server is just slow, but everyone I've talked to in Fury still thinks a rare would take about 2.5k saddles.

So forgive me if it's something that's been discussed in other threads, I don't really follow those horse breeding threads lol
Old 10-24-2009, 14:08   #19
dilBo <3
Banned

dilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assy View Post
hi sexy
Oh gosh, hey you! Classic CO EU server yes yes yes !?
Old 10-24-2009, 14:10   #20
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Snyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
How do you know for a fact that TQ knows all about it? O.o Isn't that kinda just a guess as well? Because I actually hadn't heard anything about making rares with less than 100 saddles until you said it right then And maybe my server is just slow, but everyone I've talked to in Fury still thinks a rare would take about 2.5k saddles.

So forgive me if it's something that's been discussed in other threads, I don't really follow those horse breeding threads lol
Even if people know stuff like that almost never gets released untill people have made a big profit on it first. Just like when people used to socket by using the server times. Stuff like that only surfaced after the ones that made the sockets started making 2 socket items. Which was around 3 or 4 years after the game existed.

Vote for historically correct skin tone options: PRESS HERE

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Isaac Newton

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." Sun-tzu

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here" Dante 's The Inferno

"Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity" Mud and blood 2

Characters:
Snyder|187| lvl 132 2nd reborn trojan
FalleN lvl 132 2nd reborn archer
Peligroso|187|lvl 131 2nd reborn trojan
Old 10-24-2009, 14:36   #21
King of Sp♠des
Banned

King of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
listen retard there is no way to make a rare steed from scratch with 100 saddles however with the sunset you could make a blazehoof in 44 saddles so dont talk outta your ass when you dont kno **** bout this topic also gtfo since youre opinion's **** here
Old 10-24-2009, 14:49   #22
Clenk~V.8
Banned

Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

A GM told me about the sunset thing over a month ago. Since he sort of works for TQ, I would hope to god TQ knew about it.

Most people are going with the crappy steed calculator posted on gg2co. It is by far not even close to being right else there would be every steed so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Sp***9824;des View Post
listen retard there is no way to make a rare steed from scratch with 100 saddles however with the sunset you could make a blazehoof in 44 saddles so dont talk outta your ass when you dont kno **** bout this topic also gtfo since youre opinion's **** here
Sunset can be made with 71 steeds. 71 + 44 is only 115. That sunset has been verified by several people. It just never was posted here because of idiots like you who leach off of everyone.

The reason why TQ removed it because the only people buying it are bulkers. Bulkers are most likely capped already else they would have bought them the first day. TQ will release it later on not long after the first of a month.

Now you listen retard. Go to Help Desk and they will tell you the reason why it was removed. If you want to be a retard and start stupid conspiracies that TQ is against you, go ahead.
Old 10-24-2009, 14:54   #23
Rilasis
yep

Rilasis has a reputation beyond reputeRilasis has a reputation beyond reputeRilasis has a reputation beyond reputeRilasis has a reputation beyond reputeRilasis has a reputation beyond reputeRilasis has a reputation beyond reputeRilasis has a reputation beyond reputeRilasis has a reputation beyond reputeRilasis has a reputation beyond reputeRilasis has a reputation beyond reputeRilasis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
A GM told me about the sunset thing over a month ago. Since he sort of works for TQ, I would hope to god TQ knew about it.

Most people are going with the crappy steed calculator posted on gg2co. It is by far not even close to being right else there would be every steed so far.

Sunset can be made with 71 steeds. 71 + 44 is only 115. That sunset has been verified by several people. It just never was posted here because of idiots like you who leach off of everyone.

The reason why TQ removed it because the only people buying it are bulkers. Bulkers are most likely capped already else they would have bought them the first day. TQ will release it later on not long after the first of a month.

Now you listen retard. Go to Help Desk and they will tell you the reason why it was removed. If you want to be a retard and start stupid conspiracies that TQ is against you, go ahead.
Everything you say is wrong, sorry. GG2Co caluclator is 100pc accurate now

You can't make a sunset in 71 saddles, thats just plain stupid?

You obviously don't know how steed composition works

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poJMjVh64fI Legends Return Season II PVP Video, please view,rate, and comment!
Old 10-24-2009, 14:57   #24
Clenk~V.8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilasis View Post

I did use a bad word but it was the right word. It does give out the correct end values but it doesn't do all the possibilities making it not completely accurate.

So how many steeds does a sunset take with that calculator?

Last edited by Clenk~V.8; 10-24-2009 at 15:07.
Old 10-24-2009, 14:59   #25
PhaithuN
Pineapple

PhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to PhaithuN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilasis View Post

just cause they cant figure it out in 71 saddles dosent meen it dosent exist...
[S] +6 2 spg brace
[S] +6 2 spg backsword
[S] +5 2 spg robe
[S] +5 1 spg -1 boots
[S] +6 2 sgg -1 tower
[S] +6 2 stg fan
+6 agate steed

Nin-War-Wat-nin-nin-nin-war-fire 130-130-136-136-136-136-137-137 (300-315BP)

play wow on turaylon server lvl 85 goblin death knight

Quote:
That turned me on

<3 daisy and gray best CL/GLs ever
Old 10-24-2009, 15:11   #26
King of Sp♠des
Banned

King of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Sp♠des has a reputation beyond repute
just because theres software that tries out every possible combination means exactly its impossble
Old 10-24-2009, 15:14   #27
Clenk~V.8
Banned

Quote:
just because theres software that tries out every possible combination means exactly its impossble
If you are talking about the GG2Co one, it doesn't try every one. If it is the same calculator that I remember, you still got to manually do it.
Old 10-24-2009, 15:29   #28
ihud5
MödAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaithuN View Post
just cause they cant figure it out in 71 saddles dosent meen it dosent exist...
well if you bothered to look into the actual process of combining colors you will see it is not possible. 3 main colors (w, b, m) have a total color value of 405. Sunset is something like 550. Adding a horse to another horse drops the value. Every horse with a total value of less than 405 should be possible, the rest no.

there is no guess work or magical mystery. Someone looked at the assembly code while composing and proved the formula. you can't argue that fact lol.
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
Old 10-24-2009, 15:32   #29
King of Sp♠des
Banned

exactly, and no im not talking about the steed calculator im talkin bout muramasa's software
Old 10-24-2009, 15:37   #30
ihud5
MödAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
exactly, and no im not talking about the steed calculator im talkin bout muramasa's software
yea i'm 75pct done composing frost. that's such a freaking long combo.
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: