View Poll Results: Do you believe botting makes the game better or do you believe that it makes the game a waste of tim
Yes, i believe botting is a much better means of accomplshing goals on this game 83 45.86%
No, botters make the game unfun and leave honest players high and dry 98 54.14%
Voters: 181. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-23-2009, 10:46   #211
jaydog
No Fear

jaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond repute
subject of botting

well botting is a interesting concept, another MMO which i will not advertise here has a ingame bot program to make it easier to hunt without having to repeat it and get carpul-tunnel. whats the point of playing the game if you are just gonna bot and make it to easy.

All mmo games are supposed to keep your interest for many years it should take time-effort to be the best. Botting is happening in this game especially due to the reason to compete with bulkers to either bot or buy dbs that is the only thing in this game that can make you even compete.

killing 2,000-3,000 mobs and not getting any thing worth the value to do in the effort put it, that is the reason why people bot (hunting bot). Now if conquer online made it easy to get good item drops and increased gold rates so it's actually worth it to hunt or level or mining and made the game fun every minute that you are in game.. then botting wouldn't be as bad. in old Conquer online (I'm taking about 5-6 years ago) when the game was better there was no botting or very little (or wasn't obvious, all the time at least). cause it was interesting and kept my interest.

I do think botting is not as bad as the pking in this game. People should be able to choose if they want to be on a PVP or PVE server or choose to be involved in pvp, like all mmos. However I think the worse Botting programs are the hunting/auto disconnect/aim bots which make it impossible to kill a enemy or defend yourself from being killed.

if TQ would add more stuff to do, increase drop/mining rates, add taos, archers, trojans,ninjas, etc as mobs instead of monsters.. add fishing, and other similar activitys, they would reduce the botting problems...
Old 06-23-2009, 10:59   #212
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydog View Post
well botting is a interesting concept, another MMO which i will not advertise here has a ingame bot program to make it easier to hunt without having to repeat it and get carpul-tunnel. whats the point of playing the game if you are just gonna bot and make it to easy.

All mmo games are supposed to keep your interest for many years it should take time-effort to be the best. Botting is happening in this game especially due to the reason to compete with bulkers to either bot or buy dbs that is the only thing in this game that can make you even compete.

killing 2,000-3,000 mobs and not getting any thing worth the value to do in the effort put it, that is the reason why people bot (hunting bot). Now if conquer online made it easy to get good item drops and increased gold rates so it's actually worth it to hunt or level or mining and made the game fun every minute that you are in game.. then botting wouldn't be as bad. in old Conquer online (I'm taking about 5-6 years ago) when the game was better there was no botting or very little (or wasn't obvious, all the time at least). cause it was interesting and kept my interest.

I do think botting is not as bad as the pking in this game. People should be able to choose if they want to be on a PVP or PVE server or choose to be involved in pvp, like all mmos. However I think the worse Botting programs are the hunting/auto disconnect/aim bots which make it impossible to kill a enemy or defend yourself from being killed.

if TQ would add more stuff to do, increase drop/mining rates, add taos, archers, trojans,ninjas, etc as mobs instead of monsters.. add fishing, and other similar activitys, they would reduce the botting problems...
It all comes down to who wants to have the sense of accomplishment won't bot, who wants to try to reach the bulkers state will bot but in the long end we all reach that part where we'd get all we want (and TQ launching something to overscrew all we already got anyway).
They won't increase it EXACTLY due to botting. That's why they sort of reduced gem mining rates.
Ppl here always complain when someone mentions PVP and PVE servers over CO.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2009, 16:04   #213
DarkRage
StealthMod

DarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond repute
I just have to point out that botting has been around since the early days of CO although not anywhere NEAR as prevalent as it is now.

This is partly down to the huge influx of new, (mostly Arabic speaking it seems sometimes..), people.

In this life you can hate/love. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you're at peace with yourself morally.

By overdose to Stellios:

and how is it going with the nose, Pinocchio? Has it explored any new universes yet?

By Shifter:

A Fire's essence is the anger that burns in a Trojan when he runs out of pots and flees like a MOFO to get more...

EX-MOD OF COMMUNITY, TORNADO, TIGER & DARK
REGIONAL MOD OF CONSTELLATIONS
DarkRage is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2009, 16:44   #214
CID

CID has a reputation beyond reputeCID has a reputation beyond reputeCID has a reputation beyond reputeCID has a reputation beyond reputeCID has a reputation beyond reputeCID has a reputation beyond reputeCID has a reputation beyond reputeCID has a reputation beyond reputeCID has a reputation beyond reputeCID has a reputation beyond reputeCID has a reputation beyond repute
You can thank me :O, I decided to drop CID Proxy, I had many reasons to keep it up (especially the advertising for any other games/programs)
40% of CID proxy users were Egyptian...... 20% or so was br/mexican, the next was american/romanian/SG

Last edited by CID; 06-24-2009 at 17:31.
CID is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2009, 19:58   #215
Secret Weapon
Banned

Secret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CID View Post
You can thank me :O, I decided to drop CID Proxy, I had many reasons to keep it up (especially the advertising for any other games/programs)
40% of CID proxy users were Egyptian...... 20% or so was br/mexican, the next was american/romanian/SG
Punk, you only decided to drop CID proxy because you weren't getting ALL of the money from the project.

Whore
Secret Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2009, 21:05   #216
Draconis71
Banded

Draconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond repute
massive multiquote...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamb View Post
EDIT: I did not name this thread, nor did I start this thread. The following was in response to a discussion that was edited out. Why, I do not know.

What kind of a philosophical worldview promotes botting?

I mean, how do you intellectually justify it?

Full disclosure: I am neither for nor against botting in itself. So no bias.
I'd say greed/lazyness and in some cases, just plain stupidity: not knowing how to play the game etc in the first place (I've dealt with a bunch of these morons on the holiday quests "how do I do...".. and wanting a pixel-by-pixel walkthru... I catch same guys autoleveling/TF autoleveling/etc...

Quote:
I'm at school and I don't have time to discuss. However, think of botting as a cheaper, slower way of "bulking".
Some do, yes. To try to get on same ground as botters
It still promotes gameplay (considering our current generation is very lazy, and continually increasing). QUITE lazy... agreed

I believe botting levels out games, as long as the bots do not provide an unfair advantage over player vs player combat (which of course a certain bot does). ALL botting is an unfair advantage: Levels: A honest player has to grind... botter: Click, and forget. For money: honest player spends hours.. again, grinding. Botter gets easy cash, and unfair upgrades compared to non-botter. Skill botting: How is it fair that someone has to work at a skill to be out-"skilled" by a player who just sets up a program, goes afk/work/school, and comes back with skill fixed? Now, aimbots, pvp.. hell, it's the computer playing, not the player

This game is so inflated by Bulking that botting is not what you should be worried about in PVP. (However, a botter and bulker combo is a killer combination, nearly unstoppable ) OW... true, and I've seen MANY bulkers botting.

People want power, what they can't achieve in real life they seek in the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I would say botting in general is like the low road. For whatever reasons, you decide that you can't/don't want to play the game as it was made, and so you will use something to give yourself an advantage over others (maybe not all others, but we'll say a good percentage). In MMO's I think thats bad, simply because of the nature of the game. Time = progress. Be it farming for money, leveling, or whatever. To have something automatically do it for you just destroys the point of whoever works the hardest can be the best. That, in my opinion, is the true core of these games. Now granted, not all games are "balanced" as others, but if I was given the choice to play I probably wouldn't. There's just too many games out there I could play, and these games are especially time consuming.
This should not be confused with cheating, like what happens in regular games. up up down down left right left right a b a b select start is still full of win.
Agreed. MMOG's, ANYTHING with multiplayers, cheating is completley wrong, ESPECIALLY if the game has persistant stats: Ie: levels, kills, deaths, etc... If you want to cheat: Singleplayer's your game: Hit up red alert, SPORE, or some other game that's not having other honest players fkt over by you. As for botters for levels, gold, etc.. try a game called Progress Quest.. (google it...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackoffthebox View Post
Yet TQ turns its head when bulkers use hacks. You jail them they stop buying DBs?
You jail them 4 times, and they pay to get out... different set of rules for them, than the general poopulation...(no, no typo there... it's deliberate)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BishopEngland View Post
I somewhat agree with you there, Dan.

With a game like CO, I feel like everyone should have leveling bots because let's face it, the gameplay isn't very enticing with the exception of pvp, which currently on a steep hill.

For majority of the players, botting does somewhat level out the playing field. However, what about those players who do not use any bots for leveling purposes? They actually spend hours upon hours building up their character, while the botters go afk and reap the benefits when they return. Do we dismiss the legit players as "stupid" for following the rules?
Yup, us honest ones are dumb as mules...(and, sometimes as persistant)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamb View Post
Applies to a lot of people. Me included.

But it won't stop us from getting our ass whooped by someone who has bought enough dbs, whether its guild war, pk tournaments, pking, pk arena, jail, guild beast, you name it.

I have a belief that many people have:
Level botting = Bad, but it's not something I fret over.
PvP botting = Kos 4 life. Damn, I hate your guts.

I don't advocate level botting in all games. But in CO, the system is just that borked. It's either bot for money/levels or quit.

FYI, I've quit.
System gets even more borked by the cheats. And the way that is being used to catch them: Get caught botting, and it takes at least a week for the vids to be processed. Auto-detect for bots apparently is NOT foolproof. (by any means: Leaves guilty get by, and nails some innocents)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***8224;***8482; View Post
You've got to be kidding me? " Play honestly " bla bla bla

Do you seriously think someone would play all good without abusing bugs, botting etc.... knowing that your years of work could easily be outdone by a bulking ***got in 5 minutes. Rofl... and you actually call it fair? Funny.
Actually I do... and I happen to be on the forums, as my CO clinent is having login issues: Password not working.. Hmmm.. Got hosed with the FKING logout page push... that thing often crashes, and lags the system to all hell. Had logged in wrong character for DIS (yah, noooblets ain't allowed in) and got hosed cause of the lag/popup/etc from quitting out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDementia View Post
Just as my server knows, I'm against botting. Not in a hating manner towards the people that do it. I simply think that botting destroys the natural life of a game that's been made. (It doesn't hurt to mention that we all accepted a terms of agreement that says we won't.)

Anyhow, it's justified in how a game is made.

1. Is grinding on these creatures for hours upon hours fun? No.

First mistake: A game needs to make everything "fun". Otherwise, who wants to spend the time?

Suggestion: Make creatures that take teams to defeat. Creatures that jump and use skills such as FB, toxic fog, ect. These creatures would give higher drops and exp. There needs to be player vs monster enemies that can only be defeated by a team effort.

2. Is there a good amount of drops for a normal player to "hunt" for cash? No.

Second mistake: A game should not punish regular players. They tried going against bots that made alot of in-game cash easily by limiting drops. That causes botting to be the only way to gain much of anything. Otherwise, who wants to spend hours for a couple mil? (Same with mining...)

Suggestion: Storyline, semi-long quests, with monsters like described above, with good rewards.

3. Make pvp... Wait, I've never been able to figure out how to make a game that's based even a little bit on skill bot proof. Sorry folks, pvp will stay forever tarnished in any game where there are winners/losers.

Let's note the facts as well. Any game made to be competitive will always have cheaters. All it takes is one programmer to find a way to make it work in his benefit. (Making people pay monthly, installing a key-logger to steal their work, ect...)
Well, a few botters on my server know I AM hatefull to them. Which reminds me... I should to play on diff servers, pretty sure there's more TF botters there to feed to helpdesk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibor View Post
Bots that effect PvP are ***, aimbot, auto nado, etc...

But I don't mind auto clickers, multiclients, macros, etc, they just save time you would otherwise waste spent in TG or something.

I don't like level bots though, because that effects PvP aswell, by allowing people to be 130 2nd rbs in a couple weeks, when most other people will spend a month no lifing to get to the same place.
No, those ALSO affect PVP, either by having skills artifically raised up, cash/etc to upgrade/buy better gear, etc..

Quote:
That's like saying that only 50% of people in high political positions are corrupt. (we all wish it was that low)
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRingo View Post
I have openly told people that I multi since I started playing CO in 2005.

Furthermore if their interested I would tell them the benefits to doing it and finally how they could make their own. this was going swimmingly until a few patches ago when they screwed up Hex Editing. Is that an unfair advantage? to log 1 seller, 1-2 mains, 2 stiggers, and a miner? Couldn't someone with a virtual pc setup do it legitimately without breaking the rules? or someone with multiple computers?

there ARE many levels to "hacking/cheating" the above is undeniable proof. and completely different from scamming or aimbotting.
I have been told by both mods, and helpdesk that it IS completley against the rules to run more than 2 CO instances on one computer.. I had a way I THOUGHT was legit, but, have been warned against it, tho, sometimes I still run 2 computers

Last edited by Draconis71; 06-24-2009 at 21:12.
Draconis71 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2009, 23:06   #217
MrRingo
that guy u met

Location: ~Gemini~ Country:~USA, CT~ ..................................... Guild: .:Regn:. Position:~Leader~ ..................................... Guild: asand Position:~Leader~ ..................................... Status: Respected
MrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond reputeMrRingo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MrRingo Send a message via MSN to MrRingo Send a message via Yahoo to MrRingo
Quote:
Originally Posted by theRationalOne View Post
Definitely agree.. Personally I think this whole argument is pointless. Either you have the above mentality or you cheat.. There isn't much of a middle ground, well maybe people who only do graphical edits.
I am the middle ground, I leveled my first character to 130 in CO1.0 in elites with a 1 socket sword and a 2 socket club, ref rainbows. I then took my character to 130 again after the split from dragon to blizzard. CO2.0 came out, I quit, came back and made 2 other main characters 130-130-131, and in the process of another 131-131-111. All 3 of these characters have never ever been botted, or on a follower, or used illegally in any sort of way, MrRingo, Daakal, CatalystX. I used to feel an intense pride about that. Haveing put all the hard work in and finally achiveing a fully leveled character. Yet I cannot tell you the number of times I used a follower for waters in bi to bless gear, or multi cliented. Which leads me to my next response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconis71 View Post
I have been told by both mods, and helpdesk that it IS completley against the rules to run more than 2 CO instances on one computer.. I had a way I THOUGHT was legit, but, have been warned against it, tho, sometimes I still run 2 computers

I find that completely bull**** that someone can set up more than one computer in their house, perhaps on their desk even, and be within the rules and regulations yet someone else cannot condense this ridiculous farse to a single pc. TQ has lied time and again to its customers, that time they claimed to jail everyone who had "edited" clients was laughable, as every single person who had a multi-client, (and I guess the few who did not patch) did not go to jail. So much for checking our clients, that botch might be one of TQ's top 5 biggest screwup's since Conquer was released.

Oh and to the person who was saying "stop comparing botting with bulkers, there are not that many" I invite you to come visit Gemini, we have roughly 50 players over 290 Potency, and about 100 total in full 2 socket gear. Maybe 10 of which acquired it from years of playing without "bulking" not saying they never bought 5 dbz.

Sorry for the late responses, I quit for 4 months to play World of Warcraft again. Fear not I'm back.
aaka ~ 130-130-131 ~ Wat/War/Tro
CatalystX ~ 131-131-132 ~ Pure Ninja

-----Liberty-----
CatalystX ~ 124+ ~ Tro

Funny story, I come back to Conquer to forget the login to my liberty accounts

Daakal Blood Elf Mage US-Mannoroth
Daakal Nord Mesmer on Emery Bay
My Story 2004-2007

Last edited by MrRingo; 10-22-2009 at 23:09.
MrRingo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2009, 23:17   #218
T.I.Marbury!?!?
Hypebeast

T.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to T.I.Marbury!?!? Send a message via MSN to T.I.Marbury!?!?
without botters conquer online would be worse than it is alrdy
T.I.Marbury!?!? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2009, 23:28   #219
Falcore
Banned

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute
I dont care about botters anymore my reason is because Tq always just bring out more and more bull**** to make more money. I use to frap people and sendin etc but why waste my time anymore almost every1 botts now and botjailing on my server takes months. Then also not long ago Tq released every1 from botjail for free!! And even more to add to that they botjail some people 4 times and guess what they just pay more dbs and they out again. Lvling is boring as **** so i see why people would do it but as for botting for items goes the drop rate is so so low i doubt anyone would make decent money from it. Tq just ruin the game more and more so i dont care what anyone does anymore im pretty much done with this ****. The pvp in this game now is just all egys fogging and pzaping.
Falcore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2009, 03:32   #220
Chalkie
Banned

Chalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i was aussie dont for get like the 1% of us XD
Chalkie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2009, 10:42   #221
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
like real life, there are ways to get better (richer).

Do you think someone that sells drugs on the top of the street to support himself is wrong? I do, but it won't stop from happening.

Why do it the hard way when the easy way is much faster.

Nah I do not use bots, but I see why people use them.

In trade of a few farts calling you a botter, you get more fun out of your game.

TQ screwed it up, made it too damn hard for free players to achieve something so they resort to tools that aid them to be better.

Also, bot makers are hypocrite double faced *******s

they say "we need an equal environment, so why not bot to fight the bulkers"?

Last I checked the bots that actually are capable of doing something cost you 5 (7.5$) a month, which is the same TQ does only on a lower scale and also contain pvp affecting tools thus ruining the game even more.

Who do you think is going to pay that 5 a month to use the bot? Not those poor *******s that work for their gear and don't have a way of paying. Its those guys that already max out their paypal limit each month on dbs. Sure there may be some exceptions, but aren't those everywhere?

In short; bot hosts are twin faced *******s that just have to kick the game in the face when its already down.
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2009, 10:55   #222
Clenk~V.8
Banned

Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
I still don't understand all the hypocrisy. I bet everyone who is anti botting on CO has broke a law IRL. How can you be pro law breaking IRL where you put your life and other peoples life in jeopardy while you are against breaking the laws in CO where you put nothing in danger at all.
Clenk~V.8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2009, 11:01   #223
elisa

elisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond repute
Botting sux however. Doesn't matter whats the "reason". I don't think botting is justified. Its like cheating yourself.
I would never use bots in any game. I would compare it to that: i did enter millions of money with some code in sims when i was like 14 years old, but in 10 minutes i lost all the interest to the game after doing it.

What is the point of PLAY with BOTING or CHEATING if play itself is the goal... well at least it is for me.
So any kind of cheats that make game easier by doing nothing urself is retarded.
Thats why i also prefere games where paying real money don't get u better than other players. I would prefere to pay monthly fee for games, but be equal in-game. So that who works most is the best etc.

elisa - 130-->137-->138 archer--> archer-->archer
FIRST archer 2nd rb 137 in our server(4th of May 2009)
FIRST archer 138 in our server (19th Oct 2010)

Quit Conquer Jan 2011.
elisa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: