Old 10-06-2007, 18:59   #1
Me > Mods
Banned

Me > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Me > Mods Send a message via AIM to Me > Mods Send a message via MSN to Me > Mods Send a message via Yahoo to Me > Mods Send a message via Skype™ to Me > Mods
Nien Sellz

No longer available due to me changing my mind, i'm gona stick around just a lil bit longer

Last edited by Me > Mods; 10-17-2007 at 09:39. Reason: Because i can and will edit my own posts. Beazil 4 Gm
Me > Mods is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2007, 06:14   #2
Me > Mods
Banned

Me > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Me > Mods Send a message via AIM to Me > Mods Send a message via MSN to Me > Mods Send a message via Yahoo to Me > Mods Send a message via Skype™ to Me > Mods
Zzzzzzz sum1 has gotta need the stuff off my char >.>
Old 10-09-2007, 06:39   #3
j.c.demon
Game Sage

j.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me > Mods View Post
Zzzzzzz sum1 has gotta need the stuff off my char >.>
money = hard...
i'd buy that blade for a few db maybe :P
Quote:
Forum Moderator List ~ Submit"Account Issues" ~ Submit"Hacked Accounts ~

Email ~ service@conqueronline.com for problems submitting, banned accounts & others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durant View Post

YOU CAUSED ME TO SPIT MACARONI!
j.c.demon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2007, 09:58   #4
Me > Mods
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.c.demon View Post
money = hard...
i'd buy that blade for a few db maybe :P
Gold plox
Old 10-10-2007, 03:25   #5
BarneyIzBack

BarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond reputeBarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond reputeBarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond reputeBarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond reputeBarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond reputeBarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond reputeBarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond reputeBarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond reputeBarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond reputeBarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond reputeBarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond repute
Yes.... He wants cold hard Gold.

HE WANTS REAL LIFE MONIES OMGGGG
BarneyIzBack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2007, 03:46   #6
j.c.demon
Game Sage

j.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond reputej.c.demon has a reputation beyond repute
i wonder why he's
selling stuff if he's quitting anyway.
gear worth more as gold
Quote:

Email ~ service@conqueronline.com for problems submitting, banned accounts & others.
Quote:

Old 10-10-2007, 20:53   #7
Borracho

Borracho is on a distinguished road
i want that ring, just tell me how much gold you want for it that i can get it
bobbs - Water (lvl 110+): future trojan
Borracho is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2007, 03:35   #8
BarneyIzBack

BarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond reputeBarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond reputeBarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond reputeBarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond reputeBarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond reputeBarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond reputeBarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond reputeBarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond reputeBarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond reputeBarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond reputeBarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borracho View Post
i want that ring, just tell me how much gold you want for it that i can get it
No no no, he wants GOLD.
BarneyIzBack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2007, 05:15   #9
WTF-BBQ

WTF-BBQ is on a distinguished road
Could this be the gears you scammed off TearZ? -.-;... For someone as lame as you are using fraps to get people banned (only ones you feel threatened by cause they own your noob char). Maybe you should start using fraps on the people on ur flist haha cause you and I both know they all be sitting in botjail.

BTW FUNNY HOW ALL THE HACKERS ARE MAKING NEW CHARS NOW 3 STRIKES YOUR OUT?! ALL YOU FOOLS WHO FEEL THE NEED TO EDIT YOUR CO FILES TO BE ABLE TO HAVE MORE ACCURATE HITS/CHEATS LACK PURE GAMING SKILL.
WTF-BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2007, 06:37   #10
j.c.demon
Game Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF-BBQ View Post
Could this be the gears you scammed off TearZ? -.-;... For someone as lame as you are using fraps to get people banned (only ones you feel threatened by cause they own your noob char). Maybe you should start using fraps on the people on ur flist haha cause you and I both know they all be sitting in botjail.

BTW FUNNY HOW ALL THE HACKERS ARE MAKING NEW CHARS NOW 3 STRIKES YOUR OUT?! ALL YOU FOOLS WHO FEEL THE NEED TO EDIT YOUR CO FILES TO BE ABLE TO HAVE MORE ACCURATE HITS/CHEATS LACK PURE GAMING SKILL.

wfttt-BBQ

are you interested in buying any or whot?
Quote:

Quote:

Old 10-11-2007, 08:12   #11
Me > Mods
Banned

Quote:

Oh see normaly i would say sumthin but i'm done with all the E-Warrior keyboard bashing ****. Have a nice day.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:16   #12
Me > Mods
Banned

Quote:

Actualy wait, how can i scam gears when the gears are mine, isnt that like selfownage right there ?

Also sorry for using FRAPs to catch ppl who aimbot and speed hack i'm very sorry for trying to get the cheaters banned.

I use fraps on ppl who cheat so why would i add cheaters to my f-list ?
Old 10-11-2007, 10:48   #13
WTF-BBQ

nah they not yours stay in denial dont matter.. and speaking of aimbot and speed hack you fail to FRAPS the real hackers on this server I can load a noob in jail and in GW area and watch as all the "think they are god" hackers.. need some names? this server is full of hackers and your friends with them all what is it a code of silence?
-Murk-, HeWWie,CoNCac,Trojan_H, MADMAN,Zypher3,Wilku,Bubo,Dejentendu,nored,soFlyy, Bankai,nuttinbutthao,Desert_Tiger,King_Maximus and plenty more. When I see you posting FRAPS of all these people then I will believe your intensions of turning in hackers on this server is done in good intensions. Not including the BR's
Old 10-11-2007, 10:50   #14
WTF-BBQ

Most of the Br's
Old 10-11-2007, 12:05   #15
Me > Mods
Banned

Quote:
nah they not yours stay in denial dont matter.. and speaking of aimbot and speed hack you fail to FRAPS the real hackers on this server I can load a noob in jail and in GW area and watch as all the "think they are god" hackers.. need some names? this server is full of hackers and your friends with them all what is it a code of silence?
-Murk-, HeWWie,CoNCac,Trojan_H, MADMAN,Zypher3,Wilku,Bubo,Dejentendu,nored,soFlyy, Bankai,nuttinbutthao,Desert_Tiger,King_Maximus and plenty more. When I see you posting FRAPS of all these people then I will believe your intensions of turning in hackers on this server is done in good intensions. Not including the BR's
Sooo let me get this straight, the equip i have isnt mine. So i just lvld from 1 ----> 130 - 130 - 127 with no equip, WHILE making that 2soc ring and taking the other socs off Saltire, buying the -5pct club from rover and making the blade. Also buying the armor when it was elite lvl 57 no soc ?

Ok lets this straight out of those ppl u listed the only ppl that hack are, MADMAN(i have a fraps of him speedhacking in jail but GMs dont do ****), King Maxy(fraps of him using aim on HighLander) & Desert_Tiger (who i already got sent to botjail) also nored(sent in a fraps of him speeding aswell and nothing happend). All the rest of those are legit. Altho whenever one of the Bigz played murk they would aim but the real owner is legit with a 40 or so ping. Most of the time its H that plays murk now. Also why am i not on that list, according to Desert_Tiger i aimbot because i can kill her easy. If your gona say ppl aimbot atleast say ppl that do, all you have to do is watch bubo, murk, Deja, Sofly etc etc and you would see that the "aimbot" they use is utter **** because it misses so much! Explain to me why

Since your so high and mighty why dont you fraps huh ? you might find the GMs dont give a **** about the videos now hence why i stopped sending them in. Also i dont really play CO anymore.

Oh yea post your char name knthxbaibai.

Going by the legit names u posted i'm gona have to say your from BloodSeekers or your in love with the romanians. Either way you fail.

Have a nice day

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: