Old 10-16-2007, 07:41   #46
Floppypanda

Floppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond reputeFloppypanda has a reputation beyond repute
yeh he is thats the point!

floppypanda -> 130 warrior -> 130 warrior -> 121 warrior

Projects:
130 [x] Completed 16/1/10
RB 130 [x] Completed 23/3/10
2nd RB 130 [ ]
Fix Sword Prof [ ] (unless we do acctually get 2h+shield skills )
Fix Shield Prof [ ]
Fix Nix [ ]

~I reject your reality and submit my own~
Floppypanda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-16-2007, 22:13   #47
Kyp
bouncing..

Kyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond reputeKyp has a reputation beyond repute
lolz beaze how about u answer me how much u want for the club?
pingKay - Water-War-Fire 130-130-133 Retired
NoRulez - Arch-Arch 131 Retired
NoRules - Water-Arch 130 Retired
----------------------------------------
Server:Liberty
Tulehu - Ninja-Ninja-Ninja 130-130-132 (fully 2soc)Retired
CheaToN - Water-Warr-Tro 130-130-131 (fully 2soc)Retired
Kyp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2009, 08:24   #48
Me > Mods
Banned

Me > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Me > Mods Send a message via AIM to Me > Mods Send a message via MSN to Me > Mods Send a message via Yahoo to Me > Mods Send a message via Skype™ to Me > Mods
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF-BBQ View Post
Beazil here fails to also include he will sell you these gears in this thread then contact gms that he was hacked to get his items back.. so when all is done your banned/without gears and he got them back including your money.. OH yeah tell them you low life.. this is what he did to Esimos and his accounts. stupid moron its a game and you try to look like the good guy here sucking up to gms and mods taking fraps for them suck harder ***got and choke, in the end your a low life soda cracker trying to make a living scamming people on a game. And people accuse GAMAYS of scamming look at the other morons and btw you didnt make that 2skt ring that was esimos I hurd.. SCAMMER! LAUGH@YOU
I forgot who you are but i really do love you
Me > Mods is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2009, 21:50   #49
LouisEX
Emperor

LouisEX has a reputation beyond reputeLouisEX has a reputation beyond reputeLouisEX has a reputation beyond reputeLouisEX has a reputation beyond reputeLouisEX has a reputation beyond reputeLouisEX has a reputation beyond reputeLouisEX has a reputation beyond reputeLouisEX has a reputation beyond reputeLouisEX has a reputation beyond reputeLouisEX has a reputation beyond reputeLouisEX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.c.demon View Post
so beasle is not saltire :-S?
no man, me was Saltire ok??? like add frens man??
Old 08-30-2009, 22:02   #50
mule
seks!

mule has a reputation beyond reputemule has a reputation beyond reputemule has a reputation beyond reputemule has a reputation beyond reputemule has a reputation beyond reputemule has a reputation beyond reputemule has a reputation beyond reputemule has a reputation beyond reputemule has a reputation beyond reputemule has a reputation beyond reputemule has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to mule Send a message via Yahoo to mule
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarneyIzBack View Post
Yes.... He wants cold hard Gold.

HE WANTS REAL LIFE MONIES OMGGGG
LOOOOL i lol'd
~FIXED penetration
<3

i-amAIMBOT
i-Quit
mule is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2009, 07:19   #51
Arrow0nfire

Arrow0nfire is just really niceArrow0nfire is just really niceArrow0nfire is just really niceArrow0nfire is just really niceArrow0nfire is just really nice
i want your talis change your mind and sell me your talis
Old 09-17-2009, 21:53   #52
mule
seks!

mule has a reputation beyond reputemule has a reputation beyond reputemule has a reputation beyond reputemule has a reputation beyond reputemule has a reputation beyond reputemule has a reputation beyond reputemule has a reputation beyond reputemule has a reputation beyond reputemule has a reputation beyond reputemule has a reputation beyond reputemule has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF-BBQ View Post
nah they not yours stay in denial dont matter.. and speaking of aimbot and speed hack you fail to FRAPS the real hackers on this server I can load a noob in jail and in GW area and watch as all the "think they are god" hackers.. need some names? this server is full of hackers and your friends with them all what is it a code of silence?
-Murk-, HeWWie,CoNCac,Trojan_H, MADMAN,Zypher3,Wilku,Bubo,Dejentendu,nored,soFlyy, Bankai,nuttinbutthao,Desert_Tiger,King_Maximus and plenty more. When I see you posting FRAPS of all these people then I will believe your intensions of turning in hackers on this server is done in good intensions. Not including the BR's
Wow, these are some amaaaaaazingly old names.
Deja-gone for like 2 years?
nored-?
bubo-sold stuff, hacked back, quit again.....1 year now ish?
CoNCaC- havent seen him since i came back and quit
Bankai- woooooowowowwowww quit like when i quit
Zypher3-dru dru long gone
Wilku-quit

Bro who in god are you and why am i not in this list? I'm insulted. If you're gonna accuse these people as "Aimbotters" (some of the best fbers ever to play the server for you people that dont understand quotations and decide to use this statement against me), then i deserve to be on the list too =[. So not fair.
~FIXED penetration
<3

i-amAIMBOT
i-Quit
Old 09-17-2009, 22:00   #53
mule
seks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mule View Post
Wow, these are some amaaaaaazingly old names.
Deja-gone for like 2 years?
nored-?
bubo-sold stuff, hacked back, quit again.....1 year now ish?
CoNCaC- havent seen him since i came back and quit
Bankai- woooooowowowwowww quit like when i quit
Zypher3-dru dru long gone
Wilku-quit

Bro who in god are you and why am i not in this list? I'm insulted. If you're gonna accuse these people as "Aimbotters" (some of the best fbers ever to play the server for you people that dont understand quotations and decide to use this statement against me), then i deserve to be on the list too =[. So not fair.
Wooooooow. Since I just read the dates and realized how old the names were of the ppl who posted, i see that this thread went on about ....2 years ago LOOOL, so I quote myself instead of edit... my bad lol. Must of been during my 1 year break.
~FIXED penetration
<3

i-amAIMBOT
i-Quit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: