Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-19-2012, 10:25   #1
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
LoL discussion thread

LoL thread!

Last edited by ~*panda*~; 06-25-2012 at 05:56.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2012, 10:33   #2
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
No, I always meet happy lovey dovey people who cheer me on and want anal sex. <3
Old 03-19-2012, 10:38   #3
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
No, I always meet happy lovey dovey people who cheer me on and want anal sex. <3
sounds like a dream. share!
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2012, 00:33   #4
F(x)
Legendary

F(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond repute
Played a bunch of chinese guys today. Lol'd so hard when I let them **** talk my akali build (which sucks tbh) for the first 15 minutes then responded in chinese and then they were all "OH HI THIS YOUR *****? *suck*" sooo many annoying friend requests after that game.

NA Community sucks, just a bunch of dudes getting mad when you suck.. Was playing against bots playing around with new champions and getting flammed. Well my bad I'm new to Vladimir, my bad

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.

Won
F(x) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2012, 00:35   #5
F(x)
Legendary

F(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond repute
Also My favorite champs in order of preference

Lux
Malzahar
Xerath
Yorick
Fiora
Akali (now)

My better played champs.. In order of how good I am with them..

Malzahar
Lux
Everyone else

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.

Won
Old 03-20-2012, 04:10   #6
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
A real life friend of mine was sitting around 500 ELO and I must say, the above video is a great representation of everyone's attitude from about 500 to around 900 ELO. (I smurfed on his account, stomped the **** out of every extremely low ELO-game and got that account up to 1000 before I got bored, duo queued with another friend to get him into the bronze rating as well.

The funny thing is, even at the champion selection screen everyone WILL flame you for saying "I mid" if you're the last pick on the team, they're all completely retarded and say: last pick must support!!

They don't seem to realize meta-game is only good when people actually know how to play it.

One thing you should remember is; You can have bad luck and lose a couple of games because of it, but you cannot blame every single loss on bad luck alone, in the end it's only YOU who has to get better at the game in order to win it.

Conclusion:
There is NO ELO hell. If anything when you're going to start blaming the games on bad luck in fact you should start reflecting on your own mistakes and see what you could've been doing better.
Yeah, elo hell doesnt exist.. All you need is time for solo Q and you can easily grind the ladder.

Quote:
Not having any egyptian kids in LoL is one of the reasons why I love playing it.
Good thing about LoL is.. People cant buy power, runes have to be earned and skill has to be gained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F(x) View Post
Also My favorite champs in order of preference

Lux
Malzahar
Xerath
Yorick
Fiora
Akali (now)

My better played champs.. In order of how good I am with them..

Malzahar
Lux
Everyone else
Your selection of champions is quite boring tbh.. And both Lux and Malzahar are easily countered. So you may wanna explore more champions.

We should have a custom inhouse OT game.. It seems majority of whom play are on EUW anyway.. so yeah.. My LoL name is HandsomeJesus on EUW ofcourse.
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2012, 10:34   #7
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
I hate that ***** Fiora. No, she doesn't own me. I just hate her.

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2012, 10:39   #8
Thuggy
bi-winning

Thuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond repute
1. I can say ur build is kinda wrong on rammus. U need philo stone -> shurelias for fast ganks. But still, i wouldn't flame someone that hard for a build, i would just advice him.

2. Server? I guess eu-west?

3. LoL community sux and every1 knows that.

2 vids that will make ur day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ccyaJf11-M&feature=fvwrel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCj0HGtL1_c&feature=relmfu
Not exactly the stiffest **** in the sauna
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
I choose to use aimbot and the majority of your side choosed for autolvling.I used aimbot cause I wanted to change the hit rate of my ss/fb the same to 2fold. 100pct ;D too bad I couldn't get my attack up to 130... oohwell.
Thuggy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2012, 11:04   #9
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
A real life friend of mine was sitting around 500 ELO and I must say, the above video is a great representation of everyone's attitude from about 500 to around 900 ELO. (I smurfed on his account, stomped the **** out of every extremely low ELO-game and got that account up to 1000 before I got bored, duo queued with another friend to get him into the bronze rating as well.

The funny thing is, even at the champion selection screen everyone WILL flame you for saying "I mid" if you're the last pick on the team, they're all completely retarded and say: last pick must support!!

They don't seem to realize meta-game is only good when people actually know how to play it.

One thing you should remember is; You can have bad luck and lose a couple of games because of it, but you cannot blame every single loss on bad luck alone, in the end it's only YOU who has to get better at the game in order to win it.

Conclusion:
There is NO ELO hell. If anything when you're going to start blaming the games on bad luck in fact you should start reflecting on your own mistakes and see what you could've been doing better.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:19   #10
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Starcraft 2.jpg
Views:	801
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	146763  
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2012, 09:49   #11
Dr.ProfMaster

Dr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuggy View Post
1. I can say ur build is kinda wrong on rammus. U need philo stone -> shurelias for fast ganks. But still, i wouldn't flame someone that hard for a build, i would just advice him.

2. Server? I guess eu-west?

3. LoL community sux and every1 knows that.

2 vids that will make ur day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ccyaJf11-M&feature=fvwrel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCj0HGtL1_c&feature=relmfu
THUGGY! LONG TIME NO SEE :O

Whos cool
Dr.ProfMaster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2012, 10:20   #12
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
So the only difference between champions is; appearance and skills, even though you buy and unlock other champions they are all balance. It's just some are strong in one particular field than others. One may really good offensive skills but poor defensive skills and vice versa.

So what factors affect a p v p ? The kind id equipment you have brought and customised ? Correct micro ?
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2012, 10:22   #13
Gentleman

O holy ****, so you know Thuggy? That might mean we were old pals in CO once, or rivals............. huehuehue

Also, to answer jaxx; some heroes just counter other heroes, which makes the hero insignificant (in laning phase). but this is only when players know how to play the hero.

Another important aspect of this game is item buying, you can be the proest player in the world yet still lose if you don't buy the right items. There are some underplayed heroes and some might say they're underpowered but they just don't know how to play with that hero, every hero can be good in the right circumstances.

Last edited by Wayne Brady :(; 03-20-2012 at 10:25.
Wayne Brady :( is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2012, 11:04   #14
F(x)
Legendary

Cant quote because I dont feel like finding the part. but yes my AP Lux gets focused, because of her strong burst when coupled with Lich Bane and her passive i'm able to effectivly shred and harrass players hp early and mid game, I've solo'd top 1v2 and done well, with only one death to their 3 before then 15 minute mark. Because of her harass the players I've faced target me in team fights because they fear the stun/snare as well as the WTFDIDYOUHITMEWITH laser.

I did troll once with a DFG on Lux, and opened with W (slow) detonating it at the same time I used DFG and an auto attack, smart casting my stun and lasering. Was rather lulsy. Probably because I had Void staff and the 20% magic pen mask.. something guise. Literally just burnt right through malphite. :P'

But this is during one of my better games, I still get rolled during the laning phase most of the time

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.

Won
Old 03-20-2012, 12:40   #15
Dr.ProfMaster

Dr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
O holy ****, so you know Thuggy? That might mean we were old pals in CO once, or rivals............. huehuehue

That is very likely heuhueheuhueheuhue
Dr.ProfMaster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: