Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 64 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-21-2014, 17:05   #11116
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
Well I guess if I have confirmed living in a basement, you are confirming that you are a pathetic loner by your standard (because that's how I'm reading it).

You can speculate all you want, I don't know what you are trying to achieve there. I may as well speculate you hump camels now, along with your terrorist brother supporter, because I have speculated this scenario, it must be true, by your standard.

Uh no, Ahmed knows he is blind, he just can't accept that his whole life is a lie and continues to carry on as usual, so he isn't killed by his brainwashed brothers. That is not speculation.

Must be call to prayer time when you read this, I'll just wait for your response after you have finished your brainwash session.
Prayer was good thanks. Would you like to join me for suhoor?
Old 07-21-2014, 19:39   #11117
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
Yesterday I fired off my American .45 45 times to celebrate 45 years of a communism-free moon.
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2014, 14:55   #11118
ßytchSlap

ßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute
Saw this one Spanish dude with arms the size of bowling balls. Even his chest was big as ****. Height probably like 6'10" and with braids. Out of a whole crowd of people, he looked like the only one that stood up from the ground. Wanted to take a pic but didn't want to look homo either.

gurleen
~Pain~

Dragon

Pretty~Princesa
ßytchSlap is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2014, 20:17   #11119
I.punch.bishes
Bishes :D

I.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond repute
Walking home from work at 3 AM because rail lines were under construction and I couldn't wait for the buses since they pass a lot less frequently. Had over a mile to cover and I pass along a cemetery whose length spanned 3-4 blocks. The area was desolate. A moment later I see a lady walking behind me, so I slowed down just so I could check her ass. I noticed she started speed walking and kept her head locked onto the phone, which she held with both her hands. When she stood fixated to that posture as she passed me, I realized she probably thinks I'll do something. Good troll victim, I thought . I gave out a loud shriek, made a quick run towards her and stopped halfway. Laughed so ****ing hard seeing that woman run for her life.

AHorriblePlayer

Aim not to miss

Last edited by I.punch.bishes; 08-19-2014 at 20:44.
I.punch.bishes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2014, 15:36   #11120
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
You're an ass.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2014, 17:51   #11121
I.punch.bishes

I.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
You're an ass.
Thanks for mentioning. Her ass was too flat for my standards

AHorriblePlayer

Aim not to miss
Old 08-20-2014, 20:17   #11122
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I.punch.bishes View Post
Walking home from work at 3 AM because rail lines were under construction and I couldn't wait for the buses since they pass a lot less frequently. Had over a mile to cover and I pass along a cemetery whose length spanned 3-4 blocks. The area was desolate. A moment later I see a lady walking behind me, so I slowed down just so I could check her ass. I noticed she started speed walking and kept her head locked onto the phone, which she held with both her hands. When she stood fixated to that posture as she passed me, I realized she probably thinks I'll do something. Good troll victim, I thought . I gave out a loud shriek, made a quick run towards her and stopped halfway. Laughed so ****ing hard seeing that woman run for her life.
Don't stop all that fun you are having. If you think that is funny, it would even be more funny when you tell the story about when you do it again and they pull out a gun to blow your head off.....oh yeah....can't tell that story...
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2014, 20:59   #11123
I.punch.bishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
Don't stop all that fun you are having. If you think that is funny, it would even be more funny when you tell the story about when you do it again and they pull out a gun to blow your head off.....oh yeah....can't tell that story...
Body language

bb

AHorriblePlayer

Aim not to miss
Old 08-21-2014, 03:35   #11124
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
What I did today.

Hemp's mama.
Old 08-31-2014, 00:52   #11125
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepharius View Post
Hemp's mama.
You do that every day............boring.......
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2014, 13:20   #11126
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
Studying for the GRE

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2014, 13:34   #11127
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
Studying for the GRE
Well i assume that you dont study in germany anymore then :P
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2014, 06:24   #11128
ßytchSlap

ßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute
Taking a nap after busting your ass at the gym feels gooooooooooood.

gurleen
~Pain~

Dragon

Pretty~Princesa
Old 10-28-2014, 11:31   #11129
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ßytchSlap View Post
Taking a nap after busting your ass at the gym feels gooooooooooood.
way to be a skank
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2014, 03:14   #11130
ßytchSlap

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
way to be a skank
I'm a guy, therefore boss.

Is it normal to feel like you're going to throw up when lifting weights? It also accompanies frequent burping.

gurleen
~Pain~

Dragon

Pretty~Princesa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: