Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 64 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-18-2012, 18:08   #9646
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
In laramie?
No, in Cheyenne.
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2012, 20:22   #9647
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
Eh, finally lived to see the day when a terrorist bombing is made in Bulgaria..
Suddenly I can emphasize with the terrorist target countries a whole lot more.
The retard Israeli PM accuses Iran of it.
Old 07-18-2012, 23:31   #9648
yang3617
Falon

yang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to yang3617 Send a message via AIM to yang3617 Send a message via Yahoo to yang3617 Send a message via Skype™ to yang3617
Went to the Genghis Khan exhibit at the Field Museum in Chicago. I don't think that there will ever be a man as badass as him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecha_chaos View Post
PEOPLE I WANT TO KILL COZ IM SO JEALOUS AT HOW COOL THEY ARE:
fury, dark, iceh, falon, mogsy, kittykat, hellicios, trigeki, elite dragon,Skutria, magic onion, dac vin, xioa bai, a5ka, bobbleness, abbygail, bicep, draggonik, mistresskitty, tristesse, Seiken, tallas, Usagi, Darnell0216, Falon, replica, saban, somnica, yang3617, White_Shadow, Godofdarkness, nash0r3, raptoot, Waterlin r da COOLEST
yang3617 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2012, 06:00   #9649
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXVNN...eature=related
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2012, 11:25   #9650
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
i asked my math teacher if he believed the universe was infinite and he said that infinity is a concept and the universe is always expanding but because its expanding it means that is it finite because then it wouldn't be expanding....

also now that im learning more about math and science i am still debating on becoming a psychologist, im leaning more towards neurology now >.<
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2012, 11:31   #9651
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
No offense, but I think it is stupid to ask math teachers about Cosmic science. His answer is clever, but still, math teachers should back the **** off this stuff.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 07-20-2012 at 11:33.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2012, 11:50   #9652
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
i asked my math teacher if he believed the universe was infinite and he said that infinity is a concept and the universe is always expanding but because its expanding it means that is it finite because then it wouldn't be expanding....

also now that im learning more about math and science i am still debating on becoming a psychologist, im leaning more towards neurology now >.<
If you want to be neurologist you have to be the type that wakes up with his work and goes to sleep with his work and dreams about his work. You have to be absolutely dedicated to it to do it. You also basically need to be a Ph.D. to get more than a McDonalds type of job wage..

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2012, 12:31   #9653
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If you want to be neurologist you have to be the type that wakes up with his work and goes to sleep with his work and dreams about his work. You have to be absolutely dedicated to it to do it. You also basically need to be a Ph.D. to get more than a McDonalds type of job wage..
heyga thats so ratchet i take offence

and achmed i sort of agree but i still like to hear opinions of any math/science teacher

but science teachers are awesome, my hs chem teacher was all like "**** RECYCLING ITS ALL POINTLESS" and my college physics was all like "**** HEALTHY FOODS, **** ORGANIC, WE'LRE ALL ****ED"
Old 07-20-2012, 14:18   #9654
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
heyga thats so ratchet i take offence

and achmed i sort of agree but i still like to hear opinions of any math/science teacher

but science teachers are awesome, my hs chem teacher was all like "**** RECYCLING ITS ALL POINTLESS" and my college physics was all like "**** HEALTHY FOODS, **** ORGANIC, WE'LRE ALL ****ED"
It's the honest truth. What's there to take offense about? You know a lot of McDonalds employees?

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2012, 17:44   #9655
Désolé

Quote:
It's the honest truth. What's there to take offense about? You know a lot of McDonalds employees?
its the obvious truth
Old 07-22-2012, 02:54   #9656
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
I burned my leg.

Old 07-22-2012, 09:56   #9657
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwichB1ade View Post
I burned my leg.
Did you jump, or failed in doing so, over a fire?

Or did you accidentally touch a bike's engine with your bare leg?

Tell us your interesting story on how you burnt your leg.
Old 07-22-2012, 10:19   #9658
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
Did you jump, or failed in doing so, over a fire?

Or did you accidentally touch a bike's engine with your bare leg?

Tell us your interesting story on how you burnt your leg.
I accidentally touched a lawn mower muffler with my leg when I was clearing grass out from the underside of it.

Old 07-22-2012, 10:50   #9659
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
2nd degree burn? Or just a 1st?
Old 07-22-2012, 12:44   #9660
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
2nd degree burn? Or just a 1st?
I'm assuming it is a second degree burn, but I do not know. Its a redish line, kinda looks like plastic wrap, and skin is burnt off at the center with an open scab look to it.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: