Old 11-28-2018, 04:23   #1
DW2012

DW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond repute
You guys ready to listen now?

Well you sleepy dead heads?
Ready to listen now?

You like whats happening to your countries?
Awake yet?

I'll be back later to check..... Ciao
Old 11-28-2018, 21:35   #2
Wester V.3

Wester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wester V.3
Illuminati confirmed.
Wester V.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2018, 02:36   #3
DW2012

DW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wester V.3 View Post
Illuminati confirmed.
lol I will assume everyone has moved on, I'm disappointed that my nemesis who lived here years ago has moved on as was willing to rub some things into his face but I suppose it's all for the better.

Anyways I wanted a few years to go by before coming back, possibly gone on to have jobs and families which is good.

Anyways alot has gone on and maybe others are seeing whats going on in EU and the US and how the UN is at the center of this.

Notice how many have stopped critically discussing the banking system and even though the problems have not been fixed (and it can't) the attention on it has been successfully removed.

That what they do and their they're there good at it. However if you all think it's all about the monetary system... well you are not paying attention.

As to why it's happening and who there are many camps and unlike before me spoon feeding you info that could have been wrong I think the best way is to have you ask questions.

Asking question is far batter than me telling you answers b/c it bypasses bias and we all have bias, it's how they compartmentalize us all and keep people apart but when you ask questions it brings like minded people with the same interests together.

Well it was a journey of many steps and we all have our destinations to reach so I shall be back later

Good luck on yours as mine is still not done,

Added the link to have you ask few more questions...
Till next time
https://www.*****ute.com/video/tCyeAhWWucyq/

btw they're gonna remove funding from Bit chute soon so that link might not work in the future.

Last edited by DW2012; 12-02-2018 at 18:30.
DW2012 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2018, 11:32   #4
KloacmrotSi

KloacmrotSi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DW2012 View Post
Well you sleepy dead heads?
Ready to listen now?

You like whats happening to your countries?
Awake yet?

I'll be back later to check..... Ciao
not rlly rdy for listen bcus many yrs ago we just assumed u stoped talkin bcus u grew up.

but i mean rlly at this point thers no use for u now
KloacmrotSi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: