View Poll Results: Should unbinding accounts from VIP be allowed?
Yes. 7 50.00%
Yes, with a cooldown time. 5 35.71%
Yes, with a fee. 0 0%
No. 2 14.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-16-2018, 02:45   #1
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
Add option to unbind account from VIP

I posted about this a few days ago and since then noticed a poll on the VIP forums (albeit 3 years old)

So I thought I'd add a poll here.
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-16-2018, 03:37   #2
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Scams incomeing, in the past u always did read about ppl selling vip 4 and higher, so basically they can take it back now ? I mean i think it was illegal to sell such stuff in the first place.

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (392 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-16-2018, 04:01   #3
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
I'd love for this to happen, I have a few binded VIPs that ended up being useless, and now those who badly needs it, can't get one.

I don't mind it having a cooldown, like once a month.
Old 08-16-2018, 04:38   #4
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
Are you guys retarded !!

what about the people who sell vip , then they can unbind it back .

u actually asking for a way to enable people to scam .
#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-16-2018, 11:43   #5
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
You can unbind 1 account from your vip 7, talk to a gm on facebook and they'll give you more information about it how to do it.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-16-2018, 14:40   #6
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
You can unbind 1 account from your vip 7, talk to a gm on facebook and they'll give you more information about it how to do it.
I don't have vip 7 lol no way I'll ever spend that much on the game.

And for those saying people will get scammed:

1. Selling VIP is not technically following the game rules. But anyway, on to point 2...

2. There is a simple solution - When requesting an "unbind", a request will be sent to the account that you wish to unbind. The owner of this account will then log in to their VIP page and be able to accept or decline it.

Last edited by Kairn; 08-16-2018 at 14:48.
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2018, 17:38   #7
Ladyash

Ladyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond reputeLadyash has a reputation beyond repute
You use to be able to unbind them, then when they lowered the amount needed to credit for each vip stage they removed it. Vip 7 can unbind it if talk to a gm and credit a certain amount, depending on the gm you talk to it will be a different amount

They should change it in someway so people can unbind them. Like if the vip binded is like over a year old or something give the option to unbind. That also would not make it a problem with people scamming vips because when they sell it know you are buying vip for a year
Old 08-20-2018, 06:12   #8
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
2. There is a simple solution - When requesting an "unbind", a request will be sent to the account that you wish to unbind. The owner of this account will then log in to their VIP page and be able to accept or decline it.

This one is the better idea ^^

But to remove it without the permission of the other party is a scam
#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: