Old 08-09-2011, 17:53   #1
natasha1888

natasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb question about server

What is the King/Queen rank of this server? and db prices and met scroll prices and is server dead?
Old 08-09-2011, 19:03   #2
DontResistDeath
Banned

DontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DontResistDeath Send a message via MSN to DontResistDeath
Who the hell do you think you are, coming in here talking about that god forsaken game?

In here I am the King, and Anexea is the Queen.
DontResistDeath is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2011, 20:42   #3
natasha1888

natasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond reputenatasha1888 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontResistDeath View Post
Who the hell do you think you are, coming in here talking about that god forsaken game?

You sound stuck up and i see that you're an OLD player but you can get you're attitude and shove it up ur.. k tkx.
Old 08-09-2011, 23:35   #4
Nicknac425

Nicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

he spammed all the chit chat sections with this question, just ignore it :P
Nicknac425 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2011, 01:40   #5
natasha1888

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicknac425 View Post
he spammed all the chit chat sections with this question, just ignore it :P
Let me correct you.. "SHE Spammed" and Thanks glad you have 20/20. ignorant moron.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:40   #6
Nicknac425

Nicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond repute
//turn into counting thread

6!
Old 08-11-2011, 08:58   #7
DontResistDeath
Banned

DontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DontResistDeath Send a message via MSN to DontResistDeath
7!
DontResistDeath is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2011, 14:15   #8
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by natasha1888 View Post
Let me correct you.. "SHE Spammed" and Thanks glad you have 20/20. ignorant moron.
seems like your the ignorant one, because you dont know who the king,queen,dbprice/metscrollprice's on my server are!!!!!

little girl

Quote:
7!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2011, 18:59   #9
Anexea
Projan

Anexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Anexea Send a message via MSN to Anexea
Quote:
First of all, our King DontResistDeath can be arrogant if he wants. He is, after all, one step from being a God.

Secondly, for speaking ill towards the King, as well as my most valued subject Lord NickNac425, I, in my official capacity as ManQueen, Lord of the Nabs, Protector of the Mine Cave, Slayer of Egyptians, Spear Master, Lightly|Toasted Guild Leader, Previously known as Lord of |Resurrection|, I hereby decree that you shall be blinded by the heat of a thousand angry stars, and that henceforth you shall be known as Natasha the Blind Goat.

Next time you DARE to mention...that rotting corpse of a game...*shudder*...You shall be exiled to the far-away land of the Bronx Zoo. They need a blind goat.

Also, you may address me as Your Grace.

Now, as for more important matters, this has now become a counting thread, as Lord NickNac425 has spoken.

Cause even if it leaves me broken,
My heart will spare the love to spill
All over these constellations.
And starstuck patterns that made me feel so real

Last edited by Anexea; 08-11-2011 at 19:02.
Anexea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2011, 20:44   #10
Nicknac425

10.. lol
Old 08-13-2011, 03:01   #11
natasha1888

Go outSide and take FRESH Breathe of AIR You Guys asp.
Old 08-13-2011, 07:10   #12
Anexea
Projan

Anexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Go outSide and take FRESH Breathe of AIR You Guys asp.
Well, at least you saved yourself from exile, Natasha the Blind Goat. However, your vocabulary is terrible. I don't know if I can stand to have uneducated Blind Goats in my kingdom. Also, first and last warning, this is a counting thread. Count...or die.

Old 08-13-2011, 18:33   #13
Nicknac425

13!

if only i could change his post to "11"
Old 08-14-2011, 13:33   #14
Anexea
Projan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicknac425 View Post
13!

if only i could change his post to "11"
King DontResistDeath could, but it might cause an explosion at the TQ forum servers, thereby ending the forums as we know it. He's that powerful, yeah.

Old 08-15-2011, 12:26   #15
Nicknac425

yea.. wouldnt want that
we will just ignore the absence of a number in the post.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: