Old 05-24-2010, 14:42   #1
Alex4red

Alex4red is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Freezing Problems With CO

Problem:

When in game, as soon as I press CTRL+Click to jump somewhere I freeze forcing me to press Alt-F4. when I try to avoid that and walk, I end up next to a group of people which makes me freeze again.

I have all the recommended specs as I've checked many times.
I reinstalled the game 3 times.
I've disabled ctfmon.exe from coming up.
I'm using an Intel Graphics Driver which fully supports directX

This is a problem to which I tried but failed to fix. I plead to any of you out there to assist to a possible solution. Thank you in advance.

Alex,
Alex4red is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2010, 09:11   #2
Habebty
Banned

Habebty is on a distinguished road
same here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex4red View Post
Problem:

When in game, as soon as I press CTRL+Click to jump somewhere I freeze forcing me to press Alt-F4. when I try to avoid that and walk, I end up next to a group of people which makes me freeze again.

This is a problem to which I tried but failed to fix. I plead to any of you out there to assist to a possible solution. Thank you in advance.

Alex,
i have the same problem
but it used to work fine before.now i cant move,i cant trade well,i die and i dont know how it happened.No virus,my graphic card is ok.i just formated all pc and reinstalled all.but i stil cant play well.and no net problems either,because i can see and load anything else,just co doesnt work well.
Habebty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2010, 03:06   #3
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex4red View Post
Problem:

Alex,
What's your OS may I know? Also, would you mind to post ur computer specification here?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: