Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 02:12   #106
~ChopSticks~88
Mod'let

~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute~ChopSticks~88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by N*F*P* View Post
Ok heres what I could get. As my son stated CO will not make a debug log but I copied the error that windows shows and I have the dxdiag. Hope this gives some insight.
Probably silly of me to ask, but could you open up task manager and note the amount of free ram, then open up conquer and see how much that uses as it tries to load up after the 'full bar' you described before crashing.
Might be too little ram >_<
~ChopSticks~88 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2009, 09:39   #107
ChIcA
your mom!

ChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond reputeChIcA has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ChIcA
Hey Cindy and everyone else =p

I didn't read through all the 8 pages, but I just wanted to tell everyone:

I was able to test Conquer at work today at my coworkers computer (we are microsoft gold certified partner *shows off* lol - that's why we got the original end versions already). As ppl said before, with the anti-vir activated it gives an blue screen after the autopatch screen is done and about to load the login screen.
Then I deleted the folder "zftqat" and after that it worked pretty fine without any problems.

Cindy, I know you guys put it for some reason into conquer. Anyways, is it legit to delete the folder to get CO running on Windows 7? Or will you guys release an fix anytime soon?
Neomi - lvl 130>130>132 - Trojan>Warrior>Water [not active] 2nd RB date: 12/21/08
Shiyoko - lvl 130>130>132 - Water>Warrior>Fire [not active] 2nd RB date: 12/21/08

***9829;

Woot Woot :]

I lub my randomly-clicking-into-the-mass-bot ~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNash VI View Post
I camel
I kosomk
I conkr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
I add frend
I why man
I kosmak
ChIcA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2009, 09:42   #108
chesapekanicka
The Mentor

chesapekanicka will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to chesapekanicka Send a message via Yahoo to chesapekanicka
umm?

Alright guys, from what i've been reading
theres been failed attempts... and i saw that the trojan
prevention thing (which doesn't work btw) that u have to close it out
before you get cluster***ed by the blue screen of death lol
so... anyways can i just get a play by play kinda thing from what
we should do to get a CO client working on Windows 7?
If u wanna know anything else? just ask me...

(Dreams,Eternity)
Shawdow_Slave_2~lvl 100
Guild: ╔úíćížćž

xfire: campincarl92

"If u kill me, u sure as hell better run cause i'll find you with my DH and kill you!!!!" -Rules of everyone-
chesapekanicka is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2009, 11:10   #109
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Snyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Im gonna let you guys in a little secret.........wait 1 year then buy the latest windows if you buy it any sooner your gonna regret it especially with games like conquer.

Vote for historically correct skin tone options: PRESS HERE

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Isaac Newton

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." Sun-tzu

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here" Dante 's The Inferno

"Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity" Mud and blood 2

Characters:
Snyder|187| lvl 132 2nd reborn trojan
FalleN lvl 132 2nd reborn archer
Peligroso|187|lvl 131 2nd reborn trojan
Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2009, 13:06   #110
▀auer.
Banned

▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyder View Post
Im gonna let you guys in a little secret.........wait 1 year then buy the latest windows if you buy it any sooner your gonna regret it especially with games like conquer.
Umnn, incorrect.

a BSOD here and there probbly coused by my computer.

Cept that Win7 works like a charm.
▀auer. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2009, 21:39   #111
N*F*P*
BigBossMan

N*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to N*F*P*
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ChopSticks~88 View Post
Probably silly of me to ask, but could you open up task manager and note the amount of free ram, then open up conquer and see how much that uses as it tries to load up after the 'full bar' you described before crashing.
Might be too little ram >_<
I think you may be correct. I have like only 175 megs available after all the ram cashing. Ill put another gig in there and hope that fixes it. Its the only thing left that makes sense. Thanks for pointing me in that direction. Hope it works hehe.
Character: ~*Anubis*~ Fire 130 NonRb atm
Character: RoYaL~PaIn : Wat/Tro/Ninja 110/130/72
And about 10 other chars
Server: Great Wall
NFP For Life
RETIRED Playing WoW now

Quote:
No I didn't sell my soul to the Devil...........I have a rent to own option
Rep Me & Ill Rep U Back!!
N*F*P* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2009, 21:44   #112
N*F*P*
BigBossMan

N*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond reputeN*F*P* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chesapekanicka View Post
Alright guys, from what i've been reading
theres been failed attempts... and i saw that the trojan
prevention thing (which doesn't work btw) that u have to close it out
before you get cluster***ed by the blue screen of death lol
so... anyways can i just get a play by play kinda thing from what
we should do to get a CO client working on Windows 7?
If u wanna know anything else? just ask me...
Just Delete the Anti-Trojan folder that's in your Conquer 2.0 directory. That should fix any issues you have with BSOD. zatqft folder I think that's how its spelled. Don't worry its the only folder in there remotely named like that. If you delete the folder you don't have to worry about trying to beat it from opening. CO works just fine without it.
And about 10 other chars
NFP For Life
RETIRED Playing WoW now

Quote:
Old 10-26-2009, 18:14   #113
mdjwz
Banned

mdjwz is on a distinguished road
HaHA! I have already seen the great thing!!!
mdjwz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2009, 07:12   #114
shadowninja123

shadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond repute
All you have to do to remove the trojan scanner thing is delete the zatqft folder in the main co foler. I dont know if thats hows its spelt havent played co for a while, then go into your ini files and find startup.ini and delete everything after the = sign.

Shinomori
121+ ninja

Currently learning c++

Last edited by shadowninja123; 10-27-2009 at 07:19.
shadowninja123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2009, 19:47   #115
N*F*P*
BigBossMan

Ok got the ram.It didn't do anything for CO. Still having it crash just before it actually logs into the game itself. I did notice that ALL TQ games Crash at the same moment. I don't know if there is an issue with TQ and the Computer that I ah having the issues with but I really don't know what else to do. Any other Ideas? Please Help! My son really wants to play CO on his Comp.
And about 10 other chars
NFP For Life
RETIRED Playing WoW now

Quote:
Old 10-30-2009, 09:31   #116
Lloyd_X_Rose
~P.K.K.~

Lloyd_X_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeLloyd_X_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeLloyd_X_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeLloyd_X_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeLloyd_X_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeLloyd_X_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeLloyd_X_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeLloyd_X_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeLloyd_X_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeLloyd_X_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeLloyd_X_Rose has a reputation beyond repute
A Unique Problem...

I jsut got my upgrade disk in the mail so i decided to try it out. I originally ran into the BSOD's that everyone is talking about but after downloading imperial legion's patch it fixed that problem. I run a 64 bit sytem and havent had any trouble out of it with the other issues that are popping up. I have, however, had a different one. I have tried every combination of compatibilites and setting that i can think might help with no result...I keep my computer at 32 bit true color setting and my desktop remains like that until i run CO2. after that, it automatically switches itself to 16bit color mode and cant switch back until co is closed. I run a nVIDEA GeForce 9100 in my system and I have looked over the settigns and appear fine to me. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it? CO runs just fine, but the colors are off...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Before running co2.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	124866   Click image for larger version

Name:	After running co2.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	263.8 KB
ID:	124867  

130-130-133 + 32nd Reincarn

Pure Fire > Pure Water > Nin > War > Fire > Pure War > Water > War > Monk > Warrior x5 > Pure Fire > Tro > Pure War > Pure Water > War > Tro
Lloyd_X_Rose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2009, 09:42   #117
Lloyd_X_Rose
~P.K.K.~

Lloyd_X_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeLloyd_X_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeLloyd_X_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeLloyd_X_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeLloyd_X_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeLloyd_X_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeLloyd_X_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeLloyd_X_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeLloyd_X_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeLloyd_X_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeLloyd_X_Rose has a reputation beyond repute
K, i was Wrong, i had the FPS prob too but thats fixed now and still having the color probs. : /

Pure Fire > Pure Water > Nin > War > Fire > Pure War > Water > War > Monk > Warrior x5 > Pure Fire > Tro > Pure War > Pure Water > War > Tro
Old 10-30-2009, 09:46   #118
Lloyd_X_Rose
~P.K.K.~

wth

as strange as this is gonna sound, i noticed that my refresh rate had changed since i started conquer so i decided to play with that and at 60 hertz, i am only getting that prob after the login comes up unlike before where the option for high def or standard def came up. (these settings were at 85 hertz)

Old 10-30-2009, 09:50   #119
Himie
Nipah~

Himie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Himie
I don't get it what color problem?

MyAnimeList
Himie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2009, 11:20   #120
Lloyd_X_Rose
~P.K.K.~

every time i go into my conquer program, my color settings swap from 32 bit to 16 bit and dont switch back... look at my taskbar in the pics and youll see part of what i mean

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: