View Poll Results: Would you play it if there is an "old" classic server that is exactly the same as CO 1.0?
Yes, definitely! 112 88.89%
No, I would rather play 2.0 5 3.97%
Ummm, both 1.0 and 2.0 are ok for me. 9 7.14%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-07-2013, 08:04   #1
Superblade

Superblade is on a distinguished road
Smile Petition for a proper classic server!!!

I know that 99.9999 of us conquer veterans were DISAPPOINTED with the 'classic' server that conquer released, it had too many things on that to be honest, were not 'classic'.

I know that there are hundreds, if not thousands of conquer veterans who would carry on playing conquer if there was an official CLASSIC private server without all this rubbish on that made us stop playing.

If conquer give us this server that we all desire, they are going to make money by dragonball purchases and we the gamers would be happy and continue to play. I know for a fact that the server would be booming with activity because there are so many people who look around these rubbish private servers in the hope of a good classic one so the demand is there.

What we need is a formal petition for people to sign and bombard the people at TQ with our suggestion. At the end of the day we know that they are a business that makes decisions on the probability of making money. Giving us this server WILL make them money and it WILL make them more popular for giving something back to us veterans.

I know that I personally got excited as im sure many of you did when you originally heard about the release of a classic server, but that dream was not confirmed because it included way too many things that we DID NOT WANT.

So my suggestion is this, we sign our names, we tell our friends, we post around the conquer forums the link to this page and get AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE to sign and show that they want the OLD CLASSIC style conquer to play again and enjoy.

Send tickets with 'suggestions' to the conquer people at TQ and add the link to this page... we the masses have the power to influence them.. if there is the demand then generally they will co-operate!

MAKE THIS HAPPEN! it is in our control to show that we are here and we want to play!!!

Lets do it! Sign Sign Sign
Superblade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2013, 08:05   #2
Superblade

Superblade is on a distinguished road
Smile

Signing this petition myself.

I know that me and many friends would love to play a proper classic conquer server and that TQ would make good money from it.

Signed.
Superblade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2013, 10:44   #3
Spuzzum
TopMonk#35

Spuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond reputeSpuzzum has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Spuzzum
a pool would make more effect, dont forget when u get enough signs to send the link to the help desk,
well
i am Signed.
Okića (132-133-138) Monk-Monk-Monk - Retired - Feb/2013-Dec/2013 - WildSwan -> Dragon
BabyBiotch (130-130-129) Water-Warrior-Monk - Retired- Sep/2013-Dec/2013 - Dragon

RETIRED AFTER LOSING A FULL +12 SET AND LOT OF MONEY!
Spuzzum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2013, 18:24   #4
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Signed,but sadly it won't happen...
Old 06-09-2013, 08:43   #5
Raliuga
Banned

Raliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation poll much better

signed
Raliuga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2013, 17:54   #6
JustTheGod1

JustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond reputeJustTheGod1 has a reputation beyond repute
I miss co 1.0 much.

Signed!
Old 06-09-2013, 18:07   #7
MunKop

MunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond repute
Signed. Co sucks now

DanKin - 130 130 130 pure nin, rebirthed to Archer since they're lame and 1 hit everything. Leveled through hard work and dedication, not bots.

Unity - Our side always wins.
MunKop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2013, 08:36   #8
Respectful
Enamorado

Respectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond repute
They cant run it, greed will always get the best of them... look at the current "classic" servers.

Msg me for more info.
You're the fire that warms me when I'm cold.
You're the hand I have to hold as I grow old.
You're the shore when I am lost at sea.
You're the only thing that I like about me.
---------------------------------------------------
Amie, te amo, you beautiful biopsy face.***9829;
Respectful is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2013, 06:43   #9
Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ryuzaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by MunKop View Post
Signed. Co sucks now
I agree with this pulchritudinous beast.

How about making a real online petition or something? regardless, /signed
Nigatsu [ Warrior-Warlord ] Level 45
GunZ
Parabola [FAKE] Level 42
TF2 | L4D
Ryuzatti [ Steam ID ]

Equips~

I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.

I am very interested and fascinated by how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.
Ryuzaki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2013, 00:37   #10
Chimozukikaari

Chimozukikaari has a reputation beyond reputeChimozukikaari has a reputation beyond reputeChimozukikaari has a reputation beyond reputeChimozukikaari has a reputation beyond reputeChimozukikaari has a reputation beyond reputeChimozukikaari has a reputation beyond reputeChimozukikaari has a reputation beyond reputeChimozukikaari has a reputation beyond reputeChimozukikaari has a reputation beyond reputeChimozukikaari has a reputation beyond reputeChimozukikaari has a reputation beyond repute
Signed

Aggrognom: 130-131-136 Wat-War-Tro

Sup 2 soc +12 -7 perm p6 ears
Sup 2 soc +8 -7 necky
Sup 2 soc +12 -7 perm p6 ThunderCrossSaber
Sup 2 soc +12 -7 perm p6 ThunderCrossSaber
Sup 2 soc +8 -7 perm p6 armor
Sup 2 soc +7 -5 perm p3 Ring
Sup 2 soc +6 -5 boots
Sup 2 soc +7 -1 Fan
Sup 2 soc +7 -1 tower
Sup +6 -1 crop
+7 horse (-1 Mount armor)
-1 Garment

First CrossSabers on Freedom
Chimozukikaari is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2013, 15:15   #11
Whoops

Whoops will become famous soon enoughWhoops will become famous soon enough
Signed
-------------------------------------------------------
Whoops-130-130-135 Water-War-Tro(remade)
Hyabusa-130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
EnchMan-126-113 Arch>Arch (semi-retired)
Oursavior-120-130-129 Pure Wat(Gave to my brother)
A$$Hole-126ish-127 Tro>Tro (Semi-Retired)
Whoops is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2013, 21:47   #12
SimplyNoah

SimplyNoah is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SimplyNoah Send a message via Yahoo to SimplyNoah
Signed
Old 07-04-2013, 09:53   #13
HuMaYuN
Ni(VjA

Location: ~Toronto, Canada~ Guild: ~TemplarKnights~ Level: ~130-130 Fire-Fire~
HuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond repute
Sure, ill be doing this if enough people want Nvm just look at my sig , that's about the best you'll get to 1.0
Guild: TemplarKnights
What am i doing now?: As of 1/03/2014 Actively Playing Love2Hate CO [US Server] if you want to play a true CO 1.0...My Ingame name is: HuKo if you happen to pass by

Last edited by HuMaYuN; 11-29-2013 at 07:28.
HuMaYuN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2013, 21:31   #14
Cru_tuiK
AutoBot

Cru_tuiK has a reputation beyond reputeCru_tuiK has a reputation beyond reputeCru_tuiK has a reputation beyond reputeCru_tuiK has a reputation beyond reputeCru_tuiK has a reputation beyond reputeCru_tuiK has a reputation beyond reputeCru_tuiK has a reputation beyond reputeCru_tuiK has a reputation beyond reputeCru_tuiK has a reputation beyond reputeCru_tuiK has a reputation beyond reputeCru_tuiK has a reputation beyond repute
100 percent CONQUER ONLINE 1.0

SIGNED

NOOB WARRIOR
DOOMS***9532;KNIGHT
Cru_tuiK is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2013, 08:55   #15
HuMaYuN
Ni(VjA

Location: ~Toronto, Canada~ Guild: ~TemplarKnights~ Level: ~130-130 Fire-Fire~
HuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond reputeHuMaYuN has a reputation beyond repute
meh
Guild: TemplarKnights
What am i doing now?: As of 1/03/2014 Actively Playing Love2Hate CO [US Server] if you want to play a true CO 1.0...My Ingame name is: HuKo if you happen to pass by

Last edited by HuMaYuN; 07-07-2013 at 20:46.
HuMaYuN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: