Old 06-20-2010, 16:19   #1
DorkApple

DorkApple is on a distinguished road
Back after well.... 2.5 years?

Back and want to play decided to make new account, char and on new server, not sure which but most likely on a classic server. Only prob is TQs customer support ^^ so cant recall passwords or even register a new acc. so may as well come back and start up some convos on forum find a new home(server).

(previously known as the original Jack-Of-Blades)(merc)
DorkApple is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2010, 09:38   #2
Gold_Warr

Gold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond reputeGold_Warr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorkApple View Post
Back and want to play decided to make new account, char and on new server, not sure which but most likely on a classic server. Only prob is TQs customer support ^^ so cant recall passwords or even register a new acc. so may as well come back and start up some convos on forum find a new home(server).

RUN AWAY !!! sorry, but this game went to tight sh!t...no point in starting from 0 and getting mad
Gold_Warr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2010, 14:59   #3
AsUWish
Banned

AsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold_Warr View Post
RUN AWAY !!! sorry, but this game went to tight sh!t...no point in starting from 0 and getting mad
^ True
AsUWish is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2010, 15:22   #4
DorkApple

DorkApple is on a distinguished road
Hasent been to bad, sept the lagg is epic.
DorkApple is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2010, 05:02   #5
.:JaK:.V1

.:JaK:.V1 has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:.V1 has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:.V1 has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:.V1 has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:.V1 has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:.V1 has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:.V1 has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:.V1 has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:.V1 has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:.V1 has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:.V1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hasent been to bad, sept the lagg is epic.
Really, how does having full super +6 doube socket **** sound when you hit 1 to anybody(trojan/war) with physical damage and you get zapped by somebody because they didnt want to take the time to hit you ? Quit now, the company ****ed up and lost almost all of their english speaking player base. If you want to continue, enjoy being lonely.
I'll grab the delorean, you get the popcorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Respectful View Post
We need a crazy old guy too.... please? =(
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Wheres doc anderson when you need him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radna View Post
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radna View Post
You know how many times I've seen a jock bully get covered in dung? Three times.
.:JaK:.V1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2010, 07:38   #6
AsUWish
Banned

AsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:.V1 View Post
Really, how does having full super +6 doube socket **** sound when you hit 1 to anybody(trojan/war) with physical damage and you get zapped by somebody because they didnt want to take the time to hit you ? Quit now, the company ****ed up and lost almost all of their english speaking player base. If you want to continue, enjoy being lonely.
Over exaggeration, but yeah. it's bad.
AsUWish is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2010, 14:05   #7
Cpt.Curtis

Cpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeCpt.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Wow, i remember you, i was Fire-Wizard,
Ermm If your EU Royalty is a good choice

Listen, Share and Download!
Cpt.Curtis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2010, 03:00   #8
dahackerkiller

dahackerkiller is on a distinguished road
warning tq is flawed and their admin is even worse

DO NOT WASTE ANOTHER MOMENT OF YOUR TIME tq has gone to hell with the botters running wild and administration jailing innocent people its like living in bizarro world where everything is backwards all tq wants is your money if you have a problem or they wrongly jail you they will say its not their fault without investigating the problem and solving it they will just send you a form letter saying "hey you gotta pay us more" do not fall for it save your money time and flustration levels GO PLAY ANOTHER GAME WHERE THE MANAGEMENT DOES NOT WANT THE CHEATERS UNLIKE TQ WHO ENCOURAGE THE CHEATS AND JAILS INNOCENTS ;YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND TQ WILL SCREW YOU OVER !!!!!!GO PLAY ANOTHER GAME THAT THE HOST WILL ACTUALLY TAKE CARE OF THINGS AND NOT IGNORE THE PLAYERS!!!!!SO TQ KISS ME WHERE THE SUN DOES NOT SHINE TILL YOUR LIPS TURN DOO DOO BROWN

Do Not Try To Kill..........That Which Refuses To Die!!!
dahackerkiller is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2010, 09:51   #9
Dragonhunter98
Airborn

Dragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond repute
I would suggest go EU_Royalty i play there when i am bored on my main server. it is fun to lvl abit and makign money is not too hard. for example the last quest of fatherday gave ref gems and some are worth like 50 cps on royalty.

Also pk in tc and no tallis, tq made one misstake they made every char too powerfull. but at least classic server doesn;t cap damage when you have lower bp.

i would suggest make a war fire fire and when it is 2nd rb lvl 130 use the upcoming oblivion dew to make the char pure fire. furthermore yah don't have to wait for 2nd rb then to have a pawning char.
If yah don't like EU-Royalty hen just stick there till a new server comes. and start then over again.

Lucky 7 recently came out so thats an option too, prob still enough noobs around there.

Neptune server
dragon_hunter tro-war-fire 130-130-132 back i guess
DragonslayeR war -war-war 130-130-136 back i guess( War King)
Dragon_hunter wat-war-war 130-132-132 loafing around
dragonhunter98 wat-tro-arch 110-130-130 waiting patiently
Force nin-war-wat 130-130-122 waiting on target destination
ForcE tro-war 130-125 outclassed

Last edited by Dragonhunter98; 06-23-2010 at 09:53.
Dragonhunter98 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2010, 17:46   #10
Go1die

Go1die is an unknown quantity at this point
Please just save yourself now and quit. It is the best piece of advice that you will ever receive in your life. If you are having doubts just go to the "Veterans, stand up and be counted!" thread and read all the replies.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: