View Poll Results: Add this event?
Yes 156 85.71%
No 26 14.29%
Voters: 182. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-04-2010, 01:47   #16
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by battousai1 View Post
too bad teranto only drops lvl 6 dragonsouls
Yeah but this one will leave scales which will be like mini-boss drops: lvl 1-3 Dragon Souls and Accessories.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet View Post
This idea is epic. And the dragon can be the new anti-bot system, cause it will attack chars with 10k kills or something.
Well yeah although he can be only in one place at a time and comes and goes, but he may find people along the way lol. If TQ puts spawn points at main monster spawns + inside city, that could work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell_013 View Post
uhm...

you just need a good water on top wich keeps summoning it's guard each time the dragon kills it. then you only need HP pots to cure some times
and your fine.
How will you know where he will appear? That is the question. He would fly in any zone at all, can't expect him in order to prepare a stack. For example you are somewhere in Ape City and then there's a dragon landing next to you. He either blows fire at you (you have 5 seconds to move out of his way) or catches you guaranteed if you are on screen and he chooses the Abduction attack and flies with you to another part of the map, then goes away without killing you. In 1 minute there's no time to organize a stack unless by chance he appears where you would make a stack and even then he would just stay for his attack and then fly and drop something or kidnap the top person on stack and drop nothing.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 05-04-2010 at 01:52.
DETONATOAREA is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2010, 05:01   #17
Dzunnar
ಠ_ಠ

Dzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond reputeDzunnar has a reputation beyond repute
After maint, 1 has to spawn at TC conductress so I can get some money

Jaan - Water-Warrior-Trojan 130-130-131

Tiger server

Curiosity - Water-Warrior-Trojan 130-137-140

Member of the OT Ninja Squad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loobylou View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzunnar View Post
~Cha°S~ speaks to Curiosity: aouto hunt open lol
He said the same thing to me. Apparently killing him in jail then picking up his pots is autohunt....
Dzunnar is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2010, 05:39   #18
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Yeah but this one will leave scales which will be like mini-boss drops: lvl 1-3 Dragon Souls and Accessories.

Well yeah although he can be only in one place at a time and comes and goes, but he may find people along the way lol. If TQ puts spawn points at main monster spawns + inside city, that could work.

How will you know where he will appear? That is the question. He would fly in any zone at all, can't expect him in order to prepare a stack. For example you are somewhere in Ape City and then there's a dragon landing next to you. He either blows fire at you (you have 5 seconds to move out of his way) or catches you guaranteed if you are on screen and he chooses the Abduction attack and flies with you to another part of the map, then goes away without killing you. In 1 minute there's no time to organize a stack unless by chance he appears where you would make a stack and even then he would just stay for his attack and then fly and drop something or kidnap the top person on stack and drop nothing.
You say he alot in that sentence but has you check what gender the dragon is?

Also can you tell me what you screen setting are to get the space were you put arena, item lock and path finding in, I mean I've tried for quite along time to get it like that but can't mine ends at the skill part.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill

Last edited by mistressyesumes; 05-04-2010 at 05:42.
mistressyesumes is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2010, 09:54   #19
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzunnar View Post
After maint, 1 has to spawn at TC conductress so I can get some money
Like i said, not in TC. Merchants already bawww because Terato can be spawned at will at altar and dragged over the bridge. Though idk what the funk were the merchants doing all the way there. Now if someone can drag it to Pheasants, i'll give them a cookie O.o.

The dragon in this event is roaming all other cities and 2nd maps of them.
Cities would include Bird, Desert, Ape and Phoenix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
You say he alot in that sentence but has you check what gender the dragon is?

Also can you tell me what you screen setting are to get the space were you put arena, item lock and path finding in, I mean I've tried for quite along time to get it like that but can't mine ends at the skill part.
There are so many DragonBalls in this game that makes me think there's a high chance that Terato is a he (and i also found a DB in Grotto F6). But my water tao spent some time under the dragon so i bet he saw what gender the dragon is.
1024*768 Full screen. I just dragged it over the CO logo and that's that lol.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 05-04-2010, 11:51   #20
Mitchell_013
^^

Mitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond reputeMitchell_013 has a reputation beyond repute
as i eidted my previous post "FAIL".

This idea sucks.

- People might kill it before you do.
- People already try to ks you when you summon it in your own chosen area.
- He already heals himself a couple of times.
- It's already hard to kill it
- It gives useless prices since they on;y last for 7 days.

Why would you wanna make the quest even harder.

[RepCap @ 16-03-'09]

Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb
Mitchell_013 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2010, 13:51   #21
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell_013 View Post
as i eidted my previous post "FAIL".

This idea sucks.

- People might kill it before you do.
- People already try to ks you when you summon it in your own chosen area.
- He already heals himself a couple of times.
- It's already hard to kill it
- It gives useless prices since they on;y last for 7 days.

Why would you wanna make the quest even harder.
I said:
Nobody kills it, it appears in maps and drops the scale on its own, not after being killed.
Nobody ks-es nobody, the mob drops an item just like the GM NPC did for some events, however this one can attack if you stay too close.
If a Guard1 kills it, it may drop an item as well.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 05-11-2010, 13:50   #22
DETONATOAREA
Female

bumped.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 05-12-2010, 14:22   #23
HandleyXu
iPwn

HandleyXu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to HandleyXu
Lol

Heck i just wanna see a noob get carried away maybe they will swear in arab a bit also tq will have to add in mad screaming when they are carried away
Dark~Ninja Nin-Nin 120-130
HandleyXu War-War 130-67
~*God*~ Fire-Wat 120-114

HandleyXu War-War 130-67
Elite +3 1x RDG -1 Headband
Necklace left at level 120 (Elite +4 1x SDG -1)
Elite +4 1x SDG Ring
Weapon Left at 130 (Super +5 2x SDG Blade)
Unique +4 1x SDG Armor
Boots left at 120 (Super)
HandleyXu is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-12-2010, 15:58   #24
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandleyXu View Post
Heck i just wanna see a noob get carried away maybe they will swear in arab a bit also tq will have to add in mad screaming when they are carried away
Would be funny X))) A sound effect shouting would make it even more realistic.
The way i wish it would be:

System message: Warning! Terato Dragon is attacking X City!"
Then you see a shadow flying above the city or some area... Dragon lands near someone. Then 2 scenarios:
a) Dragon breathes fire at them and they may or may not avoid it in time, depends where they stand while dragon follows them. Then Dragon flies off and leaves the scale.
b) Dragon jumps at the person and starts flying with them(it already has a flying animation, not too hard to make it grab a player). Player screams terrified or angry. Player is teleported along with the dragon to some other place on same map. Dragon flies away after putting them down.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 05-15-2010, 16:20   #25
DETONATOAREA
Female

back up there you go.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 05-15-2010, 22:23   #26
DenShie

DenShie is on a distinguished road
would be cool to have the dragon as your pet follow you around TC with a collar on it.. and your like walking down the road whistling

so basically this dragon is a parasite.. player has to go back to the town where he was.. so sellers can get dropped like in PC? and we can kill em

Maybe he should kidnap all chars that didn't move for 30 seconds within his arrival, so basically afk players and bots get carried away dropping bots in non safe place = kiel teh kosmaks

the idea about screaming char is fun, would be also nice to add animation so he makes a face with like O_O AAAAAAAAAA...

Last edited by DenShie; 05-15-2010 at 22:27.
DenShie is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2010, 02:54   #27
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenShie View Post
would be cool to have the dragon as your pet follow you around TC with a collar on it.. and your like walking down the road whistling

so basically this dragon is a parasite.. player has to go back to the town where he was.. so sellers can get dropped like in PC? and we can kill em

Maybe he should kidnap all chars that didn't move for 30 seconds within his arrival, so basically afk players and bots get carried away dropping bots in non safe place = kiel teh kosmaks

the idea about screaming char is fun, would be also nice to add animation so he makes a face with like O_O AAAAAAAAAA...
For pet dragon, see my suggestion for house pets. (the only way that might be accepted in CO since people would say it would turn into Eudemons if it followed you everywhere).

Basically the dragon raids a random town (except Twin City). If he decides to pick up a player he will drop it in the same map, just different coordinates.
If it's not possible to make him appear at random coordinates, i have an idea!
TQ could make the dragon spawn next to someone who has done a certain number of kills (about 3000 or 5000), thus spawning next to bots for sure. LOL
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 05-16-2010, 08:30   #28
DenShie

DenShie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
TQ could make the dragon spawn next to someone who has done a certain number of kills (about 3000 or 5000), thus spawning next to bots for sure. LOL
Your like plvling noobs in BI and then after 3-5k kills this dragon appears and drops your noob on a top island.. sweet

It will be enough and pretty good for it to appear near people that doesn't move like 15-30 seconds after the message, that way you can avoid getting captured or stay still and you have a good chance to ride under his big body > And afk underguard or afk botters will be moved..

Should he carry away all players that didn't move? lol.. you gone to kitchen and forget that it's for example xx:00 .. come back and there's like 20-30 people on screen in a random place on the map
Old 05-16-2010, 10:40   #29
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenShie View Post
Your like plvling noobs in BI and then after 3-5k kills this dragon appears and drops your noob on a top island.. sweet

It will be enough and pretty good for it to appear near people that doesn't move like 15-30 seconds after the message, that way you can avoid getting captured or stay still and you have a good chance to ride under his big body > And afk underguard or afk botters will be moved..

Should he carry away all players that didn't move? lol.. you gone to kitchen and forget that it's for example xx:00 .. come back and there's like 20-30 people on screen in a random place on the map
Idk what the trigger could be, could be as simple as making him spawn at random hour at different places or make him roam the city all the time but only come down at certain times for 1 minute or less for the event.
It could be coded according to its animation or something. (would be epic to see its shadow appear in cities lol)
And if he tries to move afk fog levelers, it would get hit by the guard anyway, it would work best with auto-levelers (if it can catch them that is, those ninjas move so fast not even the pc can follow).

But no set spawn, as that would make it too easy, the spawn point should be completely random.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 05-18-2010, 02:18   #30
DETONATOAREA
Female

7up!
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: