Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 24 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 06-12-2009, 08:30   #1
DarkRage
StealthMod

DarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond repute
Official complaint/rant thread

Feel free to post your complaint about the game or about TQ here BUT note the following rules:

NO flaming.
NO bypassing forum rules.
NO spam, that's what the rep/nep thread is for.
NO getting personal.
NO racial remarks/attacks against a certain country.

Keep your posts polite and well typed please.

Idiotic complaints, such as: "I haven't had a refined item for over 15 years even though I don't play this game" or "I hate bulkers because they have too much money and won't share it with me" will be deleted.

In this life you can hate/love. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you're at peace with yourself morally.

By overdose to Stellios:

and how is it going with the nose, Pinocchio? Has it explored any new universes yet?

By Shifter:

A Fire's essence is the anger that burns in a Trojan when he runs out of pots and flees like a MOFO to get more...

EX-MOD OF COMMUNITY, TORNADO, TIGER & DARK
REGIONAL MOD OF CONSTELLATIONS
DarkRage is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2009, 09:09   #2
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
damn the prize time for this quest, im not getting up at 8 AM to claim crap prizes!

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
phini4eva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2009, 12:46   #3
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
yeah **** times again.
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2009, 12:48   #4
Me > Mods
Banned

Me > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond reputeMe > Mods has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Me > Mods Send a message via AIM to Me > Mods Send a message via MSN to Me > Mods Send a message via Yahoo to Me > Mods Send a message via Skype™ to Me > Mods
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
yeah **** times again.

You can't use "****" remember

But yeah, the game is ****.

Bring back the old days of just Dragon, Phoenix and Kylin or rather Server 1, 2 & 3
Me > Mods is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2009, 12:49   #5
Mortysteve.
Banned

Mortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond repute
F**king archers being able to do the f**king talisman quest at level 100 because they can f**king fly, BUT NO, A F**KING LEVEL 107 TROJAN CAN'T DO IT, BECAUSE I GET F**KING ONE HIT. BWARGH.
Mortysteve. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2009, 15:37   #6
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assy View Post
afk
Cute.
Also RANT 1: The wind is blowing in the wrong direction. Please change it now.
RANT 2: Old complaint thread is not given the attention it deserves!
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2009, 15:56   #7
DarkRage
StealthMod

DarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond repute
The old complaint thread got so big it was impossible to keep up with. I've remade this one in the (probably vain) hope someone higher up will take note of the most repeated complaints.

In this life you can hate/love. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you're at peace with yourself morally.

By overdose to Stellios:

and how is it going with the nose, Pinocchio? Has it explored any new universes yet?

By Shifter:

A Fire's essence is the anger that burns in a Trojan when he runs out of pots and flees like a MOFO to get more...

EX-MOD OF COMMUNITY, TORNADO, TIGER & DARK
REGIONAL MOD OF CONSTELLATIONS
DarkRage is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2009, 16:11   #8
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
stupid f***in higher assed people dont give a **** about us

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Old 06-14-2009, 01:46   #9
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRage View Post
The old complaint thread got so big it was impossible to keep up with. I've remade this one in the (probably vain) hope someone higher up will take note of the most repeated complaints.
But now all they will see is what ppl swear instead lol. And they will never fix that freakin air conditioning!
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2009, 10:06   #10
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
DAMN QUEST!
Got so much blessing on all my noobs and so little on my main!
B*****DS!

On the bright side..they did name that famous sport by its proper name and recognised that the Americans call it by a silly, ridiculous different name!

+1 for TQ
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2009, 16:45   #11
SicilianDefense

SicilianDefense has a reputation beyond reputeSicilianDefense has a reputation beyond reputeSicilianDefense has a reputation beyond reputeSicilianDefense has a reputation beyond reputeSicilianDefense has a reputation beyond reputeSicilianDefense has a reputation beyond reputeSicilianDefense has a reputation beyond reputeSicilianDefense has a reputation beyond reputeSicilianDefense has a reputation beyond reputeSicilianDefense has a reputation beyond reputeSicilianDefense has a reputation beyond repute
Let me start by saying i've been playing CO for 4 years on and off. I remember the days when Db's were 3 mill on HEBBY. I remember Pking in TC... all of that.

Now, i don't mind bulking, i dont mind db buying. What i do mind is the new raiding clans. If you youtube the new update, you see some horrific images. Like ponys riding off into the sun set, tiny characters on big horses sloppily clopping around. It doesnt look correct. IDK if TQ forgot that CO is a fast paced, pvp based game.

Like WTF are you doing to me. You cant brag about being good at a game that has horses that are blue honestly... Instead of giving us different looking swords/blades from 121-124 and 126-129. Or instead of not having ANY different looking weps from 115-130 for like 97 percent of all weps.

TQ, why dont you read these posts or complaints. I dont understand a company that wishes to succeed who doesnt listen to their PLAYERS.

So from me and most other players, Go **** your selfs you dumb ****s.
SicilianDefense is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2009, 16:46   #12
phini4eva
lovedbyall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
DAMN QUEST!
Got so much blessing on all my noobs and so little on my main!
B*****DS!

On the bright side..they did name that famous sport by its proper name and recognised that the Americans call it by a silly, ridiculous different name!

+1 for TQ
Football ftw! yes tq, i cnt rant at you here

Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Old 06-14-2009, 21:52   #13
SolarBiscuit
EpicWinner

SolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond reputeSolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond reputeSolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond reputeSolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond reputeSolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond reputeSolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond reputeSolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond reputeSolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond reputeSolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond reputeSolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond reputeSolarBiscuit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Im sick of damn foggers, im sitting there in DC where there is like 1 guard that always seems to be on a smoke break and i get fogged, i hafto wait like 30 seconds being hit constantly displaying my health to every pker near me and hope to god no one sees when the damage above my head reaches 1 or 0 because then sir, i am ****ed xD
ToomStone 120-70 Pheonix Trojan-Ninja
SolarBiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2009, 08:19   #14
Mortysteve.
Banned

Mortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarBiscuit View Post
there is like 1 guard that always seems to be on a smoke break
Aha, I lol'd.
Mortysteve. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2009, 10:35   #15
Shakua
Renogade

Shakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond reputeShakua has a reputation beyond repute
Add more end game content, 130+ should not be the end and having good gear should not be the only thing you can improve on.

Give me a farm i can water that grows Stigma pots, Defense pots, Exp pots

I would like a grape vine that grows EXP balls

I want to be able to vend cps in a market stall

Pking in Tc again
Mining rates back to normal
DB rates back to normal, iv done over 500k kills on my archer and no db, used to get one every 50k kills
Tc socket rate, cause 1 soc elites are cheap as ****

I want I want I want *yada yada yada*
Uktabi~Wildcat 130 trojan

Lol im now the oldest trojan/archer in sapphire/emerald put together

few noobs in liberty
Shakua is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: