Old 04-07-2009, 14:44   #1
-Zieg-
Shh..

-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute
Program that identifies music?

Does anybody know of a program that can give you the name/artist/whatever else of a song by simply hearing it?

I know that one's out there because I saw it advertised on a commercial before, I don't remember the full details of it or even if it is a program but I'm certain the commercial was about ID'ing songs for you by simply hearing them.

I tried the "eHow" method but they charge you for the calls, and it still doesn't work.

Anyway if no one knows of that program could somebody tell me the name of this song if ya' know it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVfYKNPg8Ys

On another note, Don't cha' hate when you call a person and they reply back with a text?
"What you want?"
"I wanted to talk..-.-"
-Zieg- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2009, 15:07   #2
notstrider
Sofa King

notstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to notstrider
haven't seen that commercial myself..

only thing i can think of is to google the lyrics.

"Welcome to the Thunderdome, *****."

Quote:
Originally Posted by §witch22 View Post
notstrider wins because of white ninja avatar.
OIF 09-10
notstrider is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2009, 15:16   #3
tappiz

tappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think such program exists. Even if one does, it most likely recognizes only the mainstream crap music anyways.

Btw, I'm happy I didn't recognize that track on the video. It sucked ass.

Colonel
L140 Water-Ninja-Ninja
tappiz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2009, 15:21   #4
-Zieg-
Shh..

-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by notstrider View Post
haven't seen that commercial myself..

only thing i can think of is to google the lyrics.
I tried googling the lyrics but nothing came up. =/

Anyway the other guy is probably right, even if it did exist it would simply recognize mainstream music. Man this sucks, up the creek without a paddle.

On another note, Don't cha' hate when you call a person and they reply back with a text?
"What you want?"
"I wanted to talk..-.-"
Old 04-07-2009, 15:46   #5
Stormzy
Banned

Stormzy has a reputation beyond reputeStormzy has a reputation beyond reputeStormzy has a reputation beyond reputeStormzy has a reputation beyond reputeStormzy has a reputation beyond reputeStormzy has a reputation beyond reputeStormzy has a reputation beyond reputeStormzy has a reputation beyond reputeStormzy has a reputation beyond reputeStormzy has a reputation beyond reputeStormzy has a reputation beyond repute
I used to have one.

Would identify most songs, except the damn obscure songs.
Stormzy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2009, 15:50   #6
Devzzz
Guillotine

Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
That kid last signed into youtube 11 minutes ago, send him a message?

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.
Devzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2009, 15:54   #7
-Zieg-
Shh..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devzzz View Post
That kid last signed into youtube 11 minutes ago, send him a message?
Oh yeah! Good observation! I saw the dates for comments on the video and assumed that it was just an inactive youtube account so I didn't bother clicking his profile.

"What you want?"
"I wanted to talk..-.-"
Old 04-07-2009, 16:23   #8
Stormzy
Banned

Stormzy has a reputation beyond reputeStormzy has a reputation beyond reputeStormzy has a reputation beyond reputeStormzy has a reputation beyond reputeStormzy has a reputation beyond reputeStormzy has a reputation beyond reputeStormzy has a reputation beyond reputeStormzy has a reputation beyond reputeStormzy has a reputation beyond reputeStormzy has a reputation beyond reputeStormzy has a reputation beyond repute
Program is tunatic, I'm unable to install it on Vista though.
Stormzy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2009, 16:29   #9
phoenixblack2.0
Legend

phoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond reputephoenixblack2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Zieg- View Post
Does anybody know of a program that can give you the name/artist/whatever else of a song by simply hearing it?

I know that one's out there because I saw it advertised on a commercial before, I don't remember the full details of it or even if it is a program but I'm certain the commercial was about ID'ing songs for you by simply hearing them.

I tried the "eHow" method but they charge you for the calls, and it still doesn't work.

Anyway if no one knows of that program could somebody tell me the name of this song if ya' know it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVfYKNPg8Ys
Get a Verizon cell phone and buy VCast with it. There is a program on it that recognizes musics played to it.
Old 04-07-2009, 16:35   #10
-Zieg-
Shh..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormzy View Post
Program is tunatic, I'm unable to install it on Vista though.
Oh ****! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixblack2.0 View Post
Get a Verizon cell phone and buy VCast with it. There is a program on it that recognizes musics played to it.
And hell yeah! That's the commercial I believe.

"What you want?"
"I wanted to talk..-.-"
Old 04-07-2009, 17:11   #11
xixi
Creep

xixi has a reputation beyond reputexixi has a reputation beyond reputexixi has a reputation beyond reputexixi has a reputation beyond reputexixi has a reputation beyond reputexixi has a reputation beyond reputexixi has a reputation beyond reputexixi has a reputation beyond reputexixi has a reputation beyond reputexixi has a reputation beyond reputexixi has a reputation beyond repute
or u could buy a £10 sony erricson w850i which recognises music aswell ... wtf is a Verizon

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=580658&page=17

Quote:
Sap it, before you tap it..
Quote:
Before your insides fall to pieces, You just sit there wishing you could still make love.
xixi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2009, 18:46   #12
~T0M~v6
Banned

~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xixi View Post
or u could buy a £10 sony erricson w850i which recognises music aswell ... wtf is a Verizon
verison is a cell phone company
~T0M~v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: