Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.94 average. Display Modes
Old 11-21-2014, 09:56   #2281
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
But
We miss you
and the link in that thread is not working
And 3 years is enough
Forrealz yease
Return.
At this point, believe it or not, my life has become more boring than it was before, in spite of taking courses at television school, and in spite of all the projects I've been working on.
I also seem to have lost any trace of personality I've had, and become nothing more than a robot. I guess Jaxx was right in calling me a robot.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2014, 10:29   #2282
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
At this point, believe it or not, my life has become more boring than it was before, in spite of taking courses at television school, and in spite of all the projects I've been working on.
I also seem to have lost any trace of personality I've had, and become nothing more than a robot. I guess Jaxx was right in calling me a robot.
So come back then? No. What Jaxx said has nothing to do with what you are now. You can't let anybody tell you what you are. HE WASN'T RIGHT.

Ok now come back? tnx
Old 11-21-2014, 10:39   #2283
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So come back then? No. What Jaxx said has nothing to do with what you are now. You can't let anybody tell you what you are. HE WASN'T RIGHT.

Ok now come back? tnx
Sorry, but I have no reason to return. I have nothing to contribute with other than becoming the butt of every joke, which I've had enough of being in real life, to the point where this line seems to perfectly fit me.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 11-21-2014 at 10:42.
Old 11-21-2014, 10:41   #2284
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sorry, but I have no reason to return. I have nothing to contribute with other than becoming the butt of every joke, which I've had enough of being in real life, to the point where the "There is nothing for me out there, at all," line seems to perfectly fit me.
Lol wow, you won't be the butt of anything dude.
All you'll find in these forums, is the love you left behind whatever many years ago, I bet you'll just get it back and stuff will begin to change :~(

Worth a try try it for a week then go back to your exile
Old 11-21-2014, 10:45   #2285
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Lol wow, you won't be the butt of anything dude.
All you'll find in these forums, is the love you left behind whatever many years ago, I bet you'll just get it back and stuff will begin to change :~(

Worth a try try it for a week then go back to your exile
Nah, that's exactly what I've left behind. Even Daywalker managed to own me.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have a rock to crawl back under.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 11-21-2014, 10:46   #2286
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Quote:
Nah, that's exactly what I've left behind. Even Daywalker managed to own me.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have a rock to crawl back under.
Pls, screw OT. The community Forum is where you belong

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Signed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosknightray View Post
This.

GLOB SAVE THE OT QUEEN.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
She lost a bet and for that she had to stop posting. She was fine, unlike those two obnxious self-hating mother****ers.

Last edited by Sanad; 11-21-2014 at 10:55.
Sanad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2014, 10:59   #2287
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Pls, screw OT. The community Forum is where you belong

Edit:
I never lost any bet( EDIT: I mean referring to this case, because I do remember making a bet with Jaxx on a game of chess and he won and I had to wear a DEAL WITH IT avatar with shades over my face - which I have kept my word for also). O.o There wasn't even a true bet, it was a deal. I just gave my word that I will stop posting. The actual bet (on what?) was made by mwah in that thread, saying she bets I won't last past 4 weeks.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 11-21-2014 at 11:05.
Old 11-21-2014, 11:21   #2288
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Quote:
I never lost any bet( EDIT: I mean referring to this case, because I do remember making a bet with Jaxx on a game of chess and he won and I had to wear a DEAL WITH IT avatar with shades over my face - which I have kept my word for also). O.o There wasn't even a true bet, it was a deal. I just gave my word that I will stop posting. The actual bet (on what?) was made by mwah in that thread, saying she bets I won't last past 4 weeks.
No I don't get it, what was the deal for again? What made you offer the " Stop posting on community/OT forever"?
Old 11-21-2014, 11:24   #2289
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
No I don't get it, what was the deal for again? What made you offer the " Stop posting on community/OT forever"?
I mentioned the Simply Maya forum (for 3D modeling / animation) and Jaxx said something along the lines of: "Why don't you just move over there and leave this place?"
So I was like "Sure, why not?"
Funny thing is, I rarely spend my time even on that forum, I mostly spend it on Skype with the few close friends I've got left from over the years.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 11-21-2014, 17:06   #2290
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Quote:
I mentioned the Simply Maya forum (for 3D modeling / animation) and Jaxx said something along the lines of: "Why don't you just move over there and leave this place?"
So I was like "Sure, why not?"
Funny thing is, I rarely spend my time even on that forum, I mostly spend it on Skype with the few close friends I've got left from over the years.
Moar reason to come back, it was your word. You sticked to it for 4 years now, and the guy is gone, it's not like jaxx is coming back any time soon. Only you have the power to void that useless deal?

WE WILL WAIT FOR YOU IN THE COMMUNITY FORUMS
Old 11-22-2014, 03:17   #2291
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Moar reason to come back, it was your word. You sticked to it for 4 years now, and the guy is gone, it's not like jaxx is coming back any time soon. Only you have the power to void that useless deal?

WE WILL WAIT FOR YOU IN THE COMMUNITY FORUMS
Yeah, only me. But I have a habit of doing what I say forever. I have also left an IRC channel for good just because I said I don't want to annoy a few people there and I've kept my word on that since 2012 too.

I barely was active in community, I was mostly in OT. But still, sorry, not coming back.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 11-22-2014, 12:33   #2292
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Quote:
Yeah, only me. But I have a habit of doing what I say forever. I have also left an IRC channel for good just because I said I don't want to annoy a few people there and I've kept my word on that since 2012 too.

I barely was active in community, I was mostly in OT. But still, sorry, not coming back.
Alright, have fun with your miserable life :/ I will stop nagging you hehehe
Old 11-23-2014, 04:26   #2293
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Alright, have fun with your miserable life :/ I will stop nagging you hehehe
Compared to some of my friends, it's nowhere near as miserable, so I got that going for me, which is nice.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 11-23-2014, 07:44   #2294
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Quote:
Compared to some of my friends, it's nowhere near as miserable, so I got that going for me, which is nice.
No, it's fake. You're only feeling better about yourself because they are worse. Better find new friends, so you try and be like them.
Old 11-23-2014, 10:02   #2295
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
No, it's fake. You're only feeling better about yourself because they are worse. Better find new friends, so you try and be like them.
Hey, I tried to be friends with them so-called happy people, but truth be told, I don't want to pretend I'm ok and be an ass towards the less fortunate like they were. Their gang has split up now that they stopped caring about each other. I do not trust people who don't say much about themselves and act like they own the world.
I allowed myself to fall for that illusion and spent some time with 4 people whom said they want to be true friends, but they only made me feel worse for: having my own preferences that are not so common around the place, having interests that they don't care about (yeah I do not like parties, I do not like dubstep, I do not like noisy clubs - I'd rather be in a quiet place and work on graphics or stuff like that), and several other things that I just couldn't relate to.
It will never work. What's the point if you can't be your TRUE self? Being just another face in the crowd that you never really liked to begin with?

And when it comes to how I want to be, I'd always try to be better. Which results in a problem: I wouldn't want to compete against a friend. I'd rather compete against a stranger or rival. For which I've felt guilty of trying to do, on several occasions. So I don't think that's a good thing either.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 11-23-2014 at 10:48.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: