Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.94 average. Display Modes
Old 06-22-2014, 05:05   #2266
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Linking something that contains rl names. This was stupid.
Did I miss something?
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2014, 10:12   #2267
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaCoke View Post
Why shouldn't we use our real names in the credits? People do it all the time. It's how you get hired. That's the animation business. I use my name on my art stuff everywhere. I don't see why it's stupid at all.
You dont get my point. They dont tell people what their internet identity is.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-22-2014, 10:16   #2268
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
My Deviant Art account has my real name too. I don't troll to piss people off and I don't do anything online that I don't do offline. I'm just as annoying in real life as I am over here and just as stupid.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 06-22-2014, 16:54   #2269
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Nope you still dont get it at all.

Quote:
We have no need or desire to link our anonymous internet handles to industry professionals.
I dont think that you know how the internet works, because this is exactly what you are doing. You are indeed linking your rl identity to your internet handle(s) now unless this animation project is not part of your professional work.

No professional would ever use one of his random internet identities and post stuff like "hey guys this is what i do in RL".

If a webcrawler processes a post like yours then it will update the ontology of your internet and rl identities by linking them. If this happens then people also see all your nonprofessional/gamer stuff when they google your RL name/professional work. It wont be on page one but if you keep on doing that then it WILL be on page one.

And THIS is why i called it stupid.
Computer Scientist
Old 06-22-2014, 20:01   #2270
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
I totally understand. Deathclaw obviously needs to hide his sordid background, while on the other hand, many artists of many genres use their real name without consequence because they are not pieces of **** in the first place.

+ he is a scientist lol!
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2014, 02:48   #2271
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
I understand how it works. I use it all the time to run reverse searches to find artists from images I like. It's not a new thing. I've been posting my art here for a while now and I don't honestly mind. Like Deto, I am careful about what I post online and don't say anything or do anything that I would regret later. I'm not even really that active outside this thread. For me, even if somehow people found their way here, it's not that detrimental. For other people, yea, it could be damaging because they don't think before they post and end up posting things that piss people off. I'm not going to go around every forum I go to (which is not many anyways) and post my art willy nilly because that would be stupid.

The art I post here, is not professional work. They're personal doodles and fanart.

Regardless, that's not why I posted the video. I posted it so people may get some entertainment from it (That's what animation if for). Sorry you don't see it that way.

DETO! I missed your post from earlier in all this hubbub. This is our first actual film we've made. Before this film, it was all just small little animation assignments. The year coming up we all have to create our own 1 minute or so films by ourselves. Should be fun. Those projects of yours sounded fun. You should finish them sometime or maybe build off it and create something new!
Good luck, maybe some day you'll be working for Pixar or Disney. Or heck even have your own company to rival them. X))
At the moment I want to finish Alien Ride with its last chapter in comic form. After that, I have two choices:
1. Animate Alien Ride's comic - should be easier due to already knowing what it should look like.
2. Animate FORT - the story hasn't even been written, but it will be based off a dream of mine about a guy finding FORT, a computer virus in an abandoned basement. FORT was created by a few teenagers to overthrow their government (which forces humans into losing their humanity and becoming cyborgs) but has never had a chance to be sent free because the teenagers were killed in a raid and no one knew what they were capable of.
Later on FORT gets incarnated as a robot and helps the main character destroy the cyborgs' facilities at all costs, but the worrying part is using bombs by satellite.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 06-26-2014, 12:10   #2272
Deathclaw
Soon™

Quote:
I understand how it works. I use it all the time to run reverse searches to find artists from images I like. It's not a new thing. I've been posting my art here for a while now and I don't honestly mind. Like Deto, I am careful about what I post online and don't say anything or do anything that I would regret later. I'm not even really that active outside this thread. For me, even if somehow people found their way here, it's not that detrimental. For other people, yea, it could be damaging because they don't think before they post and end up posting things that piss people off. I'm not going to go around every forum I go to (which is not many anyways) and post my art willy nilly because that would be stupid.

The art I post here, is not professional work. They're personal doodles and fanart.

Regardless, that's not why I posted the video. I posted it so people may get some entertainment from it (That's what animation if for). Sorry you don't see it that way.
I just noticed that your rl name is all over your non professional sites anyways, therefore it does not matter that you linked this vid. Your non professional work is already at page 1. Well done.
Computer Scientist
Old 08-03-2014, 09:23   #2273
king-ju
Weedator !

king-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond repute
GoT art...

not a draw... but i used to draw to have this result

Attachment 149947
Attachment 149948

Selon que vous serez puissant ou misérable, Les jugements de cour vous rendront blanc ou noir. J. de la Fontaine

Last edited by trunks006; 12-26-2016 at 05:12.
king-ju is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2014, 08:48   #2274
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by king-ju View Post
GoT art...

not a draw... but i used to draw to have this result

Attachment 149947
Attachment 149948
Attachments aren't allowed on this thread. Upload to Imgur or Photobucket and such, then post link.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-16-2014, 15:42   #2275
DETONATOAREA
Female

My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-30-2014, 14:45   #2276
DETONATOAREA
Female

Just something I've unintentionally created today while messing with the fluid presets in Maya. All it needed were a few Galaxy paints and... it worked. I call this one The Space Lotus!
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 11-15-2014, 08:10   #2277
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
By all the power invested in me by the community, I hereby declare that deal void

Come back. **** the deal lol. Jaxx is banned, the bet is void, the thread is gone.

THE COMMUNITY WANTS YOU BACK.
Old 11-15-2014, 08:29   #2278
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
By all the power invested in me by the community, I hereby declare that deal void

Come back. **** the deal lol. Jaxx is banned, the bet is void, the thread is gone.

THE COMMUNITY WANTS YOU BACK.
This.

GLOB SAVE THE OT QUEEN.

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2014, 09:35   #2279
DETONATOAREA
Female

Nope. Thread still exists.
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...8#post11627458
And I keep my word. Not for others, but for myself. Because there is only one thing I believe: The only promises worth a damn are the ones that you make to yourself. Because then you know just how trustworthy you are, you cannot always know how trustworthy others are.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 11-21-2014, 09:38   #2280
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Nope. Thread still exists.
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...8#post11627458
And I keep my word. Not for others, but for myself. Because there is only one thing I believe: The only promises worth a damn are the ones that you make to yourself. Because then you know just how trustworthy you are, you cannot always know how trustworthy others are.
But
We miss you
and the link in that thread is not working
And 3 years is enough
Forrealz yease
Return.

Last edited by Sanad; 11-21-2014 at 09:43.
Sanad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: