Old 03-02-2015, 15:45   #1
RexyTheDog
.::Rexy::.

RexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond reputeRexyTheDog has a reputation beyond repute
Fan Art | Newborn in Twin City

I read the rules and I dont think I broke any but if I did, I really really sorry

I dont know why this forum is so empty. CO experience gave me tons of ideas and scenes I would like to draw, I didn't cuz I lack the skills but recently I was brave enough to try so here it is (its still unfinished):

so yeah.. I didn't drew much, just used tons of filters to create textures, curves and details. its unfinished since I don't know how newbie clothes looks like from a close distance, and the out lines of the city walls are to visible.
#53rufio#53 - Archer 136
*AntraX* - Water 135
JinJer - War 134 --> War 136

This dog, is dog, a dog, very dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, like dog, you dog, busy dog, for dog, 20 dog, seconds dog! ... Now read without the word dog.

Last edited by trunks006; 12-26-2016 at 05:12.
RexyTheDog is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: