Old 06-24-2008, 12:35   #1
TopDawg
Purple Tro

TopDawg has a reputation beyond reputeTopDawg has a reputation beyond reputeTopDawg has a reputation beyond reputeTopDawg has a reputation beyond reputeTopDawg has a reputation beyond reputeTopDawg has a reputation beyond reputeTopDawg has a reputation beyond reputeTopDawg has a reputation beyond reputeTopDawg has a reputation beyond reputeTopDawg has a reputation beyond reputeTopDawg has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to TopDawg Send a message via AIM to TopDawg Send a message via Yahoo to TopDawg
Worst Luck You Ever Had?

Post a story about ur most unluckiest day in co or an unlucky moment..

Dis City

Is the most **** up thing ive ever seen ._...

Anyways i rember back about couple months i was doing 2nd stage on my tro and i had 798 kills but had to pee so i come back kill 2 more and go towards the NPC to go 3rd stage and i get kicked out cuz to many ppl entered the flank..

Next in dis city i was ahead this time had 800 kills only 2 ppl were in the flank and the same moment i was clicking left flank "my friend Does'nt " log me out
like an idiot..

And now today i was real angry my friend told me to do dis "not on his acc " and than my friend called to go swimming but im like nah i dont want to.. than 5 mins b4 dis my friend "doesnt" log me out and says lemme do dis so i get angry and told him i blew off my plans.. so he says fine u do it " "

Anyways i do it im in the first stage get a 200 kill sm No stone then a 122 kill sm no stone than a freaking 300 kill sm! No stone again.. Than 50 + ppl have gone 2nd stage and i found one stone but a guy sits on it i get real mad kill him pick up the stone and then they sent everyone who didint do 2nd stage back

my luck sux
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyPcrazy View Post
I kno this one guys worst day he was red named he dropped super 1 soc stuff and i think a dark wizard -1 dmg. i talked to him later he said that his sister or his cat put him in ape when he shouldve been at market so he could eat a sandwich

RZERO

Invented the idea of the locking lucky blades

Mald im the one who locked a bunch of blades in ur inv and wh and deleted ur partners heuhahua

Last edited by karfluki; 06-24-2008 at 15:23.
TopDawg is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2008, 12:37   #2
Shara~v.20
Banned

Shara~v.20 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.20 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.20 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.20 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.20 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.20 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.20 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.20 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.20 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.20 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.20 has a reputation beyond repute
when i spent facking 18 hours on some crap off school and my comp died ending up i had to re-make it.

/win.
Shara~v.20 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2008, 12:45   #3
Tooorl

Tooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond reputeTooorl has a reputation beyond repute
I died, and dropped a met.
Tooorl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2008, 12:46   #4
TopDawg
Purple Tro

TopDawg has a reputation beyond reputeTopDawg has a reputation beyond reputeTopDawg has a reputation beyond reputeTopDawg has a reputation beyond reputeTopDawg has a reputation beyond reputeTopDawg has a reputation beyond reputeTopDawg has a reputation beyond reputeTopDawg has a reputation beyond reputeTopDawg has a reputation beyond reputeTopDawg has a reputation beyond reputeTopDawg has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to TopDawg Send a message via AIM to TopDawg Send a message via Yahoo to TopDawg
rofl! my friend has 800 kills and hes bugged he cant go next stage hahaha this is sum bad luck
Quote:
I kno this one guys worst day he was red named he dropped super 1 soc stuff and i think a dark wizard -1 dmg. i talked to him later he said that his sister or his cat put him in ape when he shouldve been at market so he could eat a sandwich

RZERO

Mald im the one who locked a bunch of blades in ur inv and wh and deleted ur partners heuhahua
Old 06-24-2008, 12:47   #5
Shara~v.20
Banned

Shara~v.20 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.20 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.20 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.20 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.20 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.20 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.20 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.20 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.20 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.20 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.20 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopDawg View Post
rofl! my friend has 800 kills and hes bugged he cant go next stage hahaha this is sum bad luck
did he use revive here in 2nd stage?
and, tell him to kill more mobs, sometimes the counter counts more kills than you made.
Old 06-24-2008, 12:50   #6
jeevs
Banned

jeevs has a reputation beyond reputejeevs has a reputation beyond reputejeevs has a reputation beyond reputejeevs has a reputation beyond reputejeevs has a reputation beyond reputejeevs has a reputation beyond reputejeevs has a reputation beyond reputejeevs has a reputation beyond reputejeevs has a reputation beyond reputejeevs has a reputation beyond reputejeevs has a reputation beyond repute
(back in the day)
i nobbed a ******** red namer full 1soc and got nothing, 10 mins later did it again and got nothn
my friend finds him hiding in bassies and manages to catch him and gets wep and coro

Funny moment, there was only 2 full 2 soc accs on my server back in my day and i decided to gored , i honestly beleive i had evry single BR, Azn and egy hoping around after me in AZ
jeevs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2008, 12:50   #7
TopDawg
Purple Tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shara~v.20 View Post
did he use revive here in 2nd stage?
and, tell him to kill more mobs, sometimes the counter counts more kills than you made.
yea he did lol
Quote:

RZERO

Old 06-24-2008, 12:52   #8
Shara~v.20
Banned

Quote:
yea he did lol
revive here resets the kills you made in the 2nd stage.
so every kill he made before he used revive here he will need to make again.

and while im talking about revive here in dis, remove it already, no point in pking in dis anymore because of it.
Old 06-24-2008, 12:57   #9
TopDawg
Purple Tro

Quote:
revive here resets the kills you made in the 2nd stage.
so every kill he made before he used revive here he will need to make again.

and while im talking about revive here in dis, remove it already, no point in pking in dis anymore because of it.
I think they should make dis city non pk maps except for last stage
Quote:

RZERO

Old 06-24-2008, 12:58   #10
Shara~v.20
Banned

Quote:
I think they should make dis city non pk maps except for last stage
screw your idea.
they should make all stages a free pk map insteed.
and change 3th stage to killing x amount of wraiths because there wont be 16 people entering it.
Old 06-24-2008, 13:01   #11
TopDawg
Purple Tro

Quote:
screw your idea.
they should make all stages a free pk map insteed.
and change 3th stage to killing x amount of wraiths because there wont be 16 people entering it.
Quote:

RZERO

Old 06-24-2008, 13:04   #12
Shara~v.20
Banned

Quote:
yes im a pker.
big deal.
Old 06-24-2008, 14:08   #13
Diāvolo<3
BALD PRIDE

Diāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond reputeDiāvolo<3 has a reputation beyond repute
i clicked on create an account
130-130-130
G
ødd
Ninja-War-Wat
130-130-129

HoNoR~ Guild Leader

Its time we stand and say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNqUORIFV4I
Diāvolo<3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2008, 14:13   #14
TopDawg
Purple Tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diāvolo<3 View Post
i clicked on create an account
best QBs Joe Montana and Steve Young duh
Quote:

RZERO

Old 06-24-2008, 14:31   #15
Stiggy~V.18

Stiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond repute
My worst luck was opening this thread expecting a coherent conversation, and not getting it.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: