Old 06-24-2008, 07:03   #1
Triggez

Triggez has much to be proud ofTriggez has much to be proud ofTriggez has much to be proud ofTriggez has much to be proud ofTriggez has much to be proud ofTriggez has much to be proud ofTriggez has much to be proud ofTriggez has much to be proud ofTriggez has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Triggez
How Long Does Water/Warrior Farming Take?

On average, from moderate to best gear, how long does Water/Warrior farming take?
Triggez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2008, 07:06   #2
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
110 waters... 3-4 hours with exp pots...

dunno bout wars
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2008, 07:10   #3
Munkies

Munkies has a reputation beyond reputeMunkies has a reputation beyond reputeMunkies has a reputation beyond reputeMunkies has a reputation beyond reputeMunkies has a reputation beyond reputeMunkies has a reputation beyond reputeMunkies has a reputation beyond reputeMunkies has a reputation beyond reputeMunkies has a reputation beyond reputeMunkies has a reputation beyond reputeMunkies has a reputation beyond repute
1 week for warriors
1 month for waters
Old 06-24-2008, 07:38   #4
Triggez

Triggez has much to be proud ofTriggez has much to be proud ofTriggez has much to be proud ofTriggez has much to be proud ofTriggez has much to be proud ofTriggez has much to be proud ofTriggez has much to be proud ofTriggez has much to be proud ofTriggez has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Triggez
3-4 hours with xp pots isn't too bad. The return for a water tao is 1db and take it reborn for 1 super gem correct?
Triggez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2008, 08:05   #5
n00b!

n00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond repute
Warriors, If you're good, you can get a 120 warrior in 2 days, I did a 127 war in 3.

waters maybe about 4 - 5 hours with full soc rains and full soc SDG archer set
n00b! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2008, 09:48   #6
googleboy

googleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond reputegoogleboy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
110 waters... 3-4 hours with exp pots...

dunno bout wars
On average, no way... I can get my waters done being full double soc 2 SDG +6's/+7s, and full SRG with 2 SRG boots and 2 SRG robes in 3-4 hours... Most people don't have that sort of gear, so I'd have to say more around 5-7 hours ><.
[Whisper]Projects speaks to Labtech: you mean[13:48]
[Whisper]Projects speaks to Labtech: run[13:48]
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: i prefer tacticaly withdrawal[13:49]
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: got to know when you cant win[13:49]
Admittance?
Quote:
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: but i dont want people to think they owned me when they beat me by lag not skill[14:2]
[Whisper]Labtech speaks to Projects: you have killed me by skill before lol[14:2]
googleboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2008, 10:18   #7
ComradAlex
Товарищ

Location: Spitting blood onto the mirror for shits and giggles.
ComradAlex has a reputation beyond reputeComradAlex has a reputation beyond reputeComradAlex has a reputation beyond reputeComradAlex has a reputation beyond reputeComradAlex has a reputation beyond reputeComradAlex has a reputation beyond reputeComradAlex has a reputation beyond reputeComradAlex has a reputation beyond reputeComradAlex has a reputation beyond reputeComradAlex has a reputation beyond reputeComradAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggez View Post
On average, from moderate to best gear, how long does Water/Warrior farming take?
Waters normally take less time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkies View Post
1 week for warriors
1 month for waters
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b! View Post
Warriors, If you're good, you can get a 120 warrior in 2 days, I did a 127 war in 3.

waters maybe about 4 - 5 hours with full soc rains and full soc SDG archer set
Best I ever did for my warriors was 5 days but I only leveled 3-4 hours a day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by googleboy View Post
On average, no way... I can get my waters done being full double soc 2 SDG +6's/+7s, and full SRG with 2 SRG boots and 2 SRG robes in 3-4 hours... Most people don't have that sort of gear, so I'd have to say more around 5-7 hours ><.
I think average was 8 for most people.
No matter how fat, no matter how annoying, no matter how stupid, how ****ty, how ****ing ****ful a girl on the internet is, there will be a tribe of male virgins to defend her from any real or perceived slight. This will in each and every way lead to drama, either through swarm attacks on any outsider who attempts to pop the evergrowing female's ego, or the never-ending infighting as the virgin tribe attempts to win e-favor with whatever blubberous cakemonster they've barnacle'd themselves upon.
ComradAlex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2008, 10:38   #8
kkidd
Your Daddy

kkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond reputekkidd has a reputation beyond repute
Waters were the best way to go, but now with the mentor system, warriors are a better choice, even if they take a week compared to a day. The free xp yer main gets just freakin awesome. The xp can far outwiegh the dbs/gems you can get farmin. imo anyways
Old 06-24-2008, 10:38   #9
Red or Green
S.A.K.E.

Red or Green has a reputation beyond reputeRed or Green has a reputation beyond reputeRed or Green has a reputation beyond reputeRed or Green has a reputation beyond reputeRed or Green has a reputation beyond reputeRed or Green has a reputation beyond reputeRed or Green has a reputation beyond reputeRed or Green has a reputation beyond reputeRed or Green has a reputation beyond reputeRed or Green has a reputation beyond reputeRed or Green has a reputation beyond repute
If using exp pots for the whole process, a full single soc warr with 2 soc wand can go from 1-120 in about 9-10 hours. (Based on personal past experience.)

If you are full double soc and use exp pots you can get it down to 4. (Per HTAPAWASO.)

This is exactly the same as water farming except you only need 1 set of soc gears, don't need multiple computers/accounts, don't need to worry about your stack and can start and stop at your own leisure. ...and don't forget the mentor bonuses that you don't get with a water.

MacSeoin's: Calculators
HTA/Sumeshi:Lab Guide
HTA:Damage/Exp Superman Guide
SioKanla:War Guide
PhoenixFire:Money Making
Warrior Farm
Mentor Guide/Rules
Red or Green is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2008, 10:39   #10
Ian_was_here
Leaving...

Location: <3 to everyone who repped me.. Can't keep up know :P
Ian_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond reputeIan_was_here has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ian_was_here Send a message via MSN to Ian_was_here
You guys level WAY to damn fast..

My water on Lion is still lvl 101, and I've had him for almost 2 years..

Retired. Diablo 2 (soon to be D3 ) is more bang for WAY less buck.

Current Fave Video : Please, kick my nuts.

Current Fave Song : Let it Rock - Kevin Rudolf ft. Weezy.

106 m rep!

Pats fan for life..
Ian_was_here is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2008, 10:46   #11
rk
||||||||||

rk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond reputerk has a reputation beyond repute
it takes like forever for me to lvl a water =] i got full dual +6 2sdgs -3 gear, and full single srg plvl gear.
Prefer warriors coz of the mentor thingy, and coz soon ill have 125% srgs and 120pc dragons to lvl with =]. wich takes bout 5/6 houres per 120 warrior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNOWFALL VORTEX View Post
But, its all a matter of what you love to play.My main will always be warrior in the end no matter how much tq fks the class over. It's what I love to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bersang View Post
Rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by twoplustwoforum View Post
Pokerstars support is so fast that they send emails from the future
rk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2008, 10:50   #12
Kevin420
Banned

Kevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond reputeKevin420 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kevin420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggez View Post
Word of advice.. Dont lvl, dont buy dbs, dont even log on co if you suck at fb.. meaning if u cant land a 3 hit combo better then most ppl can even land a fb then just uninstall co.. if you have never landed a 5 hit combo just quit now... basicly if u dont get called aimbot everyday even after u quit and only get on co once every 2 weeks for less then 30 mins and still get called aimbot and u have 300+ ping then just quit.

But... If u only get on co cuz u have nothing better to do truely.. then id suggest war farming and just botting 3-4 at a time.. meaning you bot 1 at a time but b4 you upgrade gear u bot the other 1 to same lvl so u save money on mets and get a huge payoff by then time there all 120.. warfarming it better then do with at least 3 then just 1 by far
Kevin420 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2008, 11:01   #13
Respectful
Enamorado

Respectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond repute
Warriors are easy to lvl, i hate from lvl 1 to 87 the most -.-
You're the fire that warms me when I'm cold.
You're the hand I have to hold as I grow old.
You're the shore when I am lost at sea.
You're the only thing that I like about me.
---------------------------------------------------
Amie, te amo, you beautiful biopsy face.***9829;
Respectful is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2008, 12:10   #14
BallOnStick
*facepalm*

BallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond reputeBallOnStick has a reputation beyond repute
i've done em in 9 hrs

wars that is

just need full 2s
*dont tell Marija that im jealous of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tec-v.2 View Post
I am iron man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:. View Post
How is that even relevant to this thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
It explains everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi#2 View Post
You moron.

If you don't understand the relevance between him being Iron Man and this thread..

Just slap yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tec-v.2 View Post
can he see or is he blind?
BallOnStick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2008, 12:22   #15
Shara~v.20
Banned

Shara~v.20 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.20 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.20 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.20 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.20 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.20 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.20 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.20 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.20 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.20 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.20 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_was_here View Post
You guys level WAY to damn fast..

My water on Lion is still lvl 101, and I've had him for almost 2 years..
thats because your a noob and dont have a 130+ arch.
Shara~v.20 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: