Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 09:38   #1
opal
Super Moderator

opal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond repute
TO REPORT: Server Down & Login Errors

Dear All,

In order to have Servers looked at in a timely manner when issues occur please NO SPAM.

Include the following information when reporting errors:

Group Name/ Server:
Exact error message when trying to connect:
What part of the country you're connecting from:

If you've reported an issue with the server and no staff has replied here within the hour with issue is being looked at then please send an email. My email: Opalgm@gmail.com with Title: Server Problem and I will let our staff know.

Reporting Cheats and bots

Email me at: opal.michnguyen@gmail.com If you feel that you were wrongfully jailed.

Please Email:co@netdragon.com for all other inquiries.
Old 05-02-2008, 10:11   #2
BerzerkCheetah
Bannable!

BerzerkCheetah has a brilliant futureBerzerkCheetah has a brilliant futureBerzerkCheetah has a brilliant futureBerzerkCheetah has a brilliant futureBerzerkCheetah has a brilliant futureBerzerkCheetah has a brilliant futureBerzerkCheetah has a brilliant futureBerzerkCheetah has a brilliant futureBerzerkCheetah has a brilliant futureBerzerkCheetah has a brilliant futureBerzerkCheetah has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by opal View Post
Dear All,

In order to have Servers looked at in a timely manner when issues occur please NO SPAM.

Include the following information when reporting errors:

Group Name/ Server:
Exact error message when trying to connect:
What part of the country you're connecting from:

If you've reported an issue with the server and no staff has replied here within the hour with issue is being looked at then please send an email. My email: Opalgm@gmail.com with Title: Server Problem and I will let our staff know.
Norway. the msg is cannot connect to server thingy.. and its extreamly lagged

Wonders/GreatWall
Part of the Norwegian Berzerk Crew

this is an example of romanians IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalKiller View Post
cheetah is a chimp(monkey) name so stfu
Old 05-02-2008, 11:20   #3
opal
Super Moderator

opal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerzerkCheetah View Post
Norway. the msg is cannot connect to server thingy.. and its extreamly lagged

Wonders/GreatWall
I will login and check right now. What is the Ping that you're getting and where ?

Email me at: opal.michnguyen@gmail.com If you feel that you were wrongfully jailed.

Old 05-02-2008, 11:47   #4
Snowflakes7X

Snowflakes7X is on a distinguished road
Guild: MaestroDeCampo/Server: Phoenix
Error Message: Error: Connection to the server is interrupted. Please re-login.
Connecting from: Marawi City, Philippines

Am glad for this renewed thread. GM, am hoping you could do something about my problem. Its been four(4) months that i can't access the game in my hometown. Just like other conquer fans around my base area. But i can access the game when am in Manila and other cities in the Philippines. I keep on notifying my service provider and lately their response is that my hometown base is blocked by TQ to access the game. I just can't believe that response, maybe they just want to evade my concern.

If it is true, please help us and other base in the Philippines that have same problem to access the game. I know that the base in Iligan City, Philippines, had the same problem three(3) months ago but was resolved. My service provider can't say how they were back online. i hope we will also be back online soon.

Thank You.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:59   #5
opal
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowflakes7X View Post
Guild: MaestroDeCampo/Server: Phoenix
Error Message: Error: Connection to the server is interrupted. Please re-login.
Connecting from: Marawi City, Philippines

Am glad for this renewed thread. GM, am hoping you could do something about my problem. Its been four(4) months that i can't access the game in my hometown. Just like other conquer fans around my base area. But i can access the game when am in Manila and other cities in the Philippines. I keep on notifying my service provider and lately their response is that my hometown base is blocked by TQ to access the game. I just can't believe that response, maybe they just want to evade my concern.

If it is true, please help us and other base in the Philippines that have same problem to access the game. I know that the base in Iligan City, Philippines, had the same problem three(3) months ago but was resolved. My service provider can't say how they were back online. i hope we will also be back online soon.

Thank You.
As I'm aware we didn't block any part of the country from playing. I also know that cafe's in the Philippines are able to play. If it's just a connection problem on your computer you might want to email mepalgm@gmail.com and I'll forward it to our staff and see what they can help you with.

Old 05-02-2008, 12:06   #6
*waterbabykor*
Banned

*waterbabykor* has a reputation beyond repute*waterbabykor* has a reputation beyond repute*waterbabykor* has a reputation beyond repute*waterbabykor* has a reputation beyond repute*waterbabykor* has a reputation beyond repute*waterbabykor* has a reputation beyond repute*waterbabykor* has a reputation beyond repute*waterbabykor* has a reputation beyond repute*waterbabykor* has a reputation beyond repute*waterbabykor* has a reputation beyond repute*waterbabykor* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by opal View Post
As I'm aware we didn't block any part of the country from playing. I also know that cafe's in the Philippines are able to play. If it's just a connection problem on your computer you might want to email me opalgm@gmail.com and I'll forward it to our staff and see what they can help you with.
fixed >.>
Old 05-02-2008, 15:52   #7
Pejasus
Banned

Pejasus has a reputation beyond reputePejasus has a reputation beyond reputePejasus has a reputation beyond reputePejasus has a reputation beyond reputePejasus has a reputation beyond reputePejasus has a reputation beyond reputePejasus has a reputation beyond reputePejasus has a reputation beyond reputePejasus has a reputation beyond reputePejasus has a reputation beyond reputePejasus has a reputation beyond repute
Bluebird is VERY lagging and FPS down.I normally have like 100 ping with 40 FPS now I got 1k ping with 04 FPS.And thats luck if I log in.When I try to log,always DC'd "Connection Interupted"
Old 05-02-2008, 16:12   #8
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Group: Gem World
Server: Sapphire

Server aint down or anything, but im getting quite big lag spikes all the time.. ping goes up to 2-6k for few seconds, its annoying.

and no, its not normal for me.

*stalks*
Old 05-02-2008, 20:24   #9
Necro_Abyss
Bannеd

Necro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond reputeNecro_Abyss has a reputation beyond repute
Group: Celebrities
Server: Nanya

Bad Connection Logging out <--- whats that o.0
And also same as alot of servers, sudden lag spikes from 4-10k Not normal for me either.

I taste like dreams of insane children

Venexcidium

Forensick (R.I.P 2006-2008): 130War-130War-131Water, 293pot Nanya
Old 05-03-2008, 02:32   #10
Prose

Prose has a reputation beyond reputeProse has a reputation beyond reputeProse has a reputation beyond reputeProse has a reputation beyond reputeProse has a reputation beyond reputeProse has a reputation beyond reputeProse has a reputation beyond reputeProse has a reputation beyond reputeProse has a reputation beyond reputeProse has a reputation beyond reputeProse has a reputation beyond repute
Group: Nature
Server: Meteor

Failed to login: the server is down!

CO-leader of the Pegasus Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
your like my little stalker
Old 05-03-2008, 02:53   #11
-nightwish-

-nightwish- is on a distinguished road
group: Nature
server: Meteor

Failed to login: the server is down! :|

Fírimar (Water-Warrior-Fire) 110-120-114
Old 05-03-2008, 03:28   #12
Prose

Prose has a reputation beyond reputeProse has a reputation beyond reputeProse has a reputation beyond reputeProse has a reputation beyond reputeProse has a reputation beyond reputeProse has a reputation beyond reputeProse has a reputation beyond reputeProse has a reputation beyond reputeProse has a reputation beyond reputeProse has a reputation beyond reputeProse has a reputation beyond repute
And we're back up again

CO-leader of the Pegasus Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
your like my little stalker
Old 05-05-2008, 23:08   #13
OxiClean
NOOP!

OxiClean has a reputation beyond reputeOxiClean has a reputation beyond reputeOxiClean has a reputation beyond reputeOxiClean has a reputation beyond reputeOxiClean has a reputation beyond reputeOxiClean has a reputation beyond reputeOxiClean has a reputation beyond reputeOxiClean has a reputation beyond reputeOxiClean has a reputation beyond reputeOxiClean has a reputation beyond reputeOxiClean has a reputation beyond repute
-GemWorld>Turquoise
-Lag Spikes resulting in disconnections from the server, stuck on log-in screen... I've re-set network and restarted computers, nothings working on our end.
-Illinois, USA
Old 05-06-2008, 08:49   #14
Living~Legend

Living~Legend has a reputation beyond reputeLiving~Legend has a reputation beyond reputeLiving~Legend has a reputation beyond reputeLiving~Legend has a reputation beyond reputeLiving~Legend has a reputation beyond reputeLiving~Legend has a reputation beyond reputeLiving~Legend has a reputation beyond reputeLiving~Legend has a reputation beyond reputeLiving~Legend has a reputation beyond reputeLiving~Legend has a reputation beyond reputeLiving~Legend has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Living~Legend
Wonders > Statue of Zeus

message: Connection of server is interrupted, please re login

i get that message over and over and over and over and over..... stuck at log in screen, i blame this patch >.<.

playing from Georgetown, Guyana
plz fix ur crap
ty.
Old 05-06-2008, 11:29   #15
Evelyin
Super Moderator

Evelyin has a reputation beyond reputeEvelyin has a reputation beyond reputeEvelyin has a reputation beyond reputeEvelyin has a reputation beyond reputeEvelyin has a reputation beyond reputeEvelyin has a reputation beyond reputeEvelyin has a reputation beyond reputeEvelyin has a reputation beyond reputeEvelyin has a reputation beyond reputeEvelyin has a reputation beyond reputeEvelyin has a reputation beyond repute
I checked Statue of Zeus server and I logged in fine. If you are still having technical issues, Please email: service@conqueronline.com

For reporting Cheats and bots

Problem Submitting Forms,Bugs or Technical Problems email: co@netdragon.com

If you feel that you were wrongfully botjailed, Please email me at: opal.michnguyen@gmail.com
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: