Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-13-2008, 10:07   #811
devilishlykatt
Mew?

devilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond repute
Maroon 5-She Will Be Loved

I drove for miles and miles
And wound up at your door
I've had you so many times but somehow
I want more

I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
She will be loved
Old 03-13-2008, 10:13   #812
devilishlykatt
Mew?

devilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond reputedevilishlykatt has a reputation beyond repute
Allies In Chaos-Your Window

If I could break one pane of glass, I would break your window
To stop myself from looking at a world I cannot have, to stop myself from saying things aren't so baaaaad
Til everything comes falling down like glass... til everything comes falling down like glass
But if it's all just for nothing, tell me so I can move on
Cause if it's all just for nothing, everything we've built is gone
Old 03-13-2008, 10:15   #813
devilishlykatt
Mew?

Sex Pistols-(I'm Not Your) Stepping Stone
Old 03-13-2008, 10:16   #814
ArrowsUnited
forum vet

ArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to ArrowsUnited
Linkin Park - Breaking the Habit
Old 03-13-2008, 10:21   #815
devilishlykatt
Mew?

Sex Pistols-Anarchy in the UK
Old 03-13-2008, 10:25   #816
devilishlykatt
Mew?

Hoobastank-Running Away

I don't want you to give it all up
And leave your own life collecting dust
And I don't want you to feel sorry for me
You never gave us a chance to be
And I don't need you to be by my side
To tell me that everything's alright
I just wanted you to tell me the truth
You know I'd do that for you
So why are you running away?
Why are you running away?
Old 03-13-2008, 10:29   #817
ArrowsUnited
forum vet

ArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond reputeArrowsUnited has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to ArrowsUnited
Linkin Park - Session
Old 03-13-2008, 10:38   #818
Abandoned
NEKONEKO

Abandoned has a reputation beyond reputeAbandoned has a reputation beyond reputeAbandoned has a reputation beyond reputeAbandoned has a reputation beyond reputeAbandoned has a reputation beyond reputeAbandoned has a reputation beyond reputeAbandoned has a reputation beyond reputeAbandoned has a reputation beyond reputeAbandoned has a reputation beyond reputeAbandoned has a reputation beyond reputeAbandoned has a reputation beyond repute
Insomnium - Under the Plaintive Sky
Abandoned is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2008, 10:42   #819
devilishlykatt
Mew?

Bjork-Heirloom
Old 03-13-2008, 10:47   #820
Abandoned
NEKONEKO

Abandoned has a reputation beyond reputeAbandoned has a reputation beyond reputeAbandoned has a reputation beyond reputeAbandoned has a reputation beyond reputeAbandoned has a reputation beyond reputeAbandoned has a reputation beyond reputeAbandoned has a reputation beyond reputeAbandoned has a reputation beyond reputeAbandoned has a reputation beyond reputeAbandoned has a reputation beyond reputeAbandoned has a reputation beyond repute
Insomnium - Death Walked the Earth
Old 03-13-2008, 10:51   #821
devilishlykatt
Mew?

Staind-For You

I stand here locked inside my head..
Remembering everything you said
The silence gets us nowhere, gets us nowhere way too fast
Old 03-13-2008, 10:52   #822
Abandoned
NEKONEKO

Insomnium - Disengagement
Old 03-13-2008, 10:58   #823
devilishlykatt
Mew?

Limp Bizkit-Faith

baby, i know you're askin' me to stay,
say please please please don't go away cuz you're givin' me the blues,
baby, your mind made all the words you say,
can't help but think of yesterday and another who tied me down to the lover boy rules,
before this river becomes an ocean, before you pick my heart up off the floor,
well that love comes down without devotion,
well it takes a strong man baby,
but i'm showin' you that door,
i gotta have faith
Old 03-13-2008, 10:59   #824
notstrider
Sofa King

notstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to notstrider
Digital Underground - Humpty Dance

All right!
Stop whatcha doin'
'cause I'm about to ruin
the image and the style that ya used to.
I look funny
but yo I'm makin' money see
so yo world I hope you're ready for me.

aww yeah.

"Welcome to the Thunderdome, *****."

Quote:
Originally Posted by §witch22 View Post
notstrider wins because of white ninja avatar.
OIF 09-10
notstrider is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-13-2008, 11:06   #825
Abandoned
NEKONEKO

Insomnium - Song of the Forlorn Son

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: