Funny thread , how to deal with a m*r*n

http://co.91.com/content/2010-09-24/...451789,1.shtml
http://co.91.com/content/2010-09-24/...451789,2.shtml

Nice way of promoting a server, junkyard tard
Brambala is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2010, 04:59   #2
Staciedoll
Infamous<3

Staciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brambala View Post
Quote:
Spicy: Long time. I bet you gained a lot of experience. Is BerzekHamster your first character? And how did you get all the good stuff you have?

Cameron: Yeah it seems like a lot longer than 3 years lol. When I first started I was epic fail, haha, but now I know how to play. So it's much better. And no, BerzerkHamster's not my first account; before it I had about 3 other accounts. Only 2 of them were half decent though lol. I got the gears from 3 years of work lol, took long enough but I'm getting there!
Now.. I dont know the new owner of Ham, and got nothing against him.. But come on you didnt work for ****. You just paypalled for it o.O

--------------------->Quit<---------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshot888 View Post
I'm gonna hack stacey and trade her gears to some Chink zerk for a Mercedes.

Staciedoll is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2010, 12:28   #3
Brambala

Brambala is on a distinguished road
Cameron: Yeah sure. For the readers: Everything doesn't come to you if you stay at it you'll get where you want to be!

Correcting : Everything doesn't come to you if you do not throw $$$ in it you'll get where you want to be!

Just another moron on this char , number 25 I guess.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:59   #4
Brambala

You paid at least 5.000 $$$$ for that char mate.
You fail at life

Sure trading or selling of accounts is prohibited.
TQ listening in?
Old 09-29-2010, 20:10   #5
KinGSh*T

KinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond repute
LOL at the pic...was that like 3 years ago lol? Last I checked Hamster's gear sucked balls from when it was actually BerzerkHamster.

And same as Stacey, no offense because I have absolutely no idea who "Cameron" is.

On a side note if i had my gear still I would completely own that account now
KinGSh*T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2010, 16:58   #6
Genocidal
Forum Nazi

Genocidal is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staciedoll View Post
Now.. I dont know the new owner of Ham, and got nothing against him.. But come on you didnt work for ****. You just paypalled for it o.O
Well technically he did work for them, because he had to get the money for the paypalling. You work for the things you own...but you didn't necessarily make them right?.
And do you honestly think he'd be stupid enough to say "Oh I buy gear from people with real cash"....Uh no lol. Whether he got them through hard work or paypal doesnt matter...either way he had to say that answer....how else would you explain your gears without getting banned?

Isn't it funny how I quit LAST YEAR and people still talk **** about me? They must be obsessed.
Xbox Live
GenocidalRachel

Spock
Retired

.:Pandora:.
Retired

Ferret
Retired

Guga~
Retired

Selling all my gears, msg me for info.

Noobin it up since 2003
Genocidal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2010, 04:18   #7
Staciedoll
Infamous<3

Staciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond reputeStaciedoll has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocidal View Post
Well technically he did work for them, because he had to get the money for the paypalling. You work for the things you own...but you didn't necessarily make them right?.
And do you honestly think he'd be stupid enough to say "Oh I buy gear from people with real cash"....Uh no lol. Whether he got them through hard work or paypal doesnt matter...either way he had to say that answer....how else would you explain your gears without getting banned?
Ok, Ok I get your point. But he didnt have to say he worked hard for 3 years to get it... He could have just said "some dude on my server quit and I bought his gears".. I dunno... But his replies just made me wanna vomit.

Quote:

Old 10-08-2010, 10:24   #8
Gh不t
Banned

Gh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ok, Ok I get your point. But he didnt have to say he worked hard for 3 years to get it... He could have just said "some dude on my server quit and I bought his gears".. I dunno... But his replies just made me wanna vomit.

did anyone force you to read it? no?
then quit your complaining
Gh不t is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2010, 00:30   #9
BerzerkCougar

BerzerkCougar has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkCougar has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkCougar has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkCougar has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkCougar has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkCougar has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkCougar has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkCougar has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkCougar has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkCougar has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkCougar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
He played CO for a long time, he worked for a lot of his gear and he is an aussie just like me. ( im retired half owner of BerzerkTerrapin - Lokky )
BerzerkCougar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-11-2010, 11:08   #10
Brambala

You did not work for **** neither and how long is long ?
2 Year at the most bulking your kangeroo-asses off ?

Evaporate please...
Old 10-11-2010, 13:55   #11
BerzerkCougar

BerzerkCougar has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkCougar has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkCougar has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkCougar has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkCougar has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkCougar has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkCougar has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkCougar has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkCougar has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkCougar has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkCougar has a reputation beyond repute
Cameron played over 3 years.

and i didnt spend so much cash on this game, im only 16 years old :/
BerzerkCougar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-14-2010, 01:22   #12
Staciedoll
Infamous<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh不t View Post

did anyone force you to read it? no?
then quit your complaining
Its a forum.. that's what we're here to do.. READ.

We're also here to complain if we want to.

Quote:

Old 10-21-2010, 04:18   #13
Holy Emperor
7 mile nig

Holy Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond reputeHoly Emperor has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Holy Emperor Send a message via Skype™ to Holy Emperor
he didnt buy the char someone else did he plays it, and it cost quite a bit less than 5K,

EDIT: minus jonas char b4 hacking, hamster is the 2nd strongest trojan on server behind only EmPress
BerzerkChimera
130-130-137 water-warr-troj
1st to complete 3stage reincarnate
Rank 9 Prince Nobility/ 323+ bp
STリRM Deputy Leader
<3 Kimbah
BerzerkHydra/BerzerkChimera/BerzerkKittycat
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
anyone who had +9 bs that isnt mana/hp bs deserve to get shot in the head
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLay View Post
Have you considered a real hobby? Juggling? Paper-m稍h? Surely you have better things to do than being a douche on the internet.
Holy Emperor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2010, 15:28   #14
Gh不t
Banned

Gh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond reputeGh不t has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Its a forum.. that's what we're here to do.. READ.

We're also here to complain if we want to.

yes u read forums k?
u also CHOOSE wat u want to read on here

so again did anyone force u 2 read this?
no
Gh不t is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2010, 22:35   #15
Vinneh
R.A.T. 7

Vinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond reputeVinneh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Emperor View Post
he didnt buy the char someone else did he plays it, and it cost quite a bit less than 5K,

EDIT: minus jonas char b4 hacking, hamster is the 2nd strongest trojan on server behind only EmPress
And to top that up EmPress's owners suck at ss/fb.
Vinneh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: