View Poll Results: Are you experiencing this lag issue?
Yes! 147 98.00%
No... 3 2.00%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average. Display Modes
Old 05-28-2007, 00:45   #556
rbaker69

rbaker69 is an unknown quantity at this point
It's not just you.. It just started kickin me every 1 to 2 mins again.. and its 1:32 AM .. so its not congestion at all.. Tq has some major server probs that needs to be dealt with immediately.. i had plans of getting my water to 115 this weekend before i went back to work.. blew that to hell and back.. anyways.. again i say.. it is pathetic that Tq does not have someone that can watch their servers for probs.. even when it is the weekend.. conquer is a fun game.. but you need alot more than that to keep a good customer base.. cuz you just pissed 1 db buyer off royally... anyways.. just needed to vent.. take care all..
Old 05-28-2007, 00:46   #557
missliz
whisper

missliz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to missliz
lag

im on frog prince sever,still no dcs atm but while my troj not really lagging the 2nd client my stigger is funny they are stacked in tg lower end of 105 stakes troj have ping of 300 where as my water will hit over 1-2k ping
I took 1 year of programming in highschool. I didn't learn much because of all the CO I played in there, but I still got what they meant.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom291101
And you are in serious trouble!
Quote:
Originally posted by Secret Weapon
Die please.
--->>funny reading http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=313143&perpage=15&pagen umber=6
Old 05-28-2007, 00:51   #558
Winddancer
Byes

Winddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond repute
[size=5pt]ATTENTION ALL!

Please take a minute and answer these few questions and help TQ troubleshoot what the problem could be (other than it being the last patch) Thank you:

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...hreadid=370939
[/size]

So long and thanks for all the fish

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: