View Poll Results: Are you experiencing this lag issue?
Yes! 147 98.00%
No... 3 2.00%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average. Display Modes
Old 05-26-2007, 07:24   #151
Reygina

Reygina has a reputation beyond reputeReygina has a reputation beyond reputeReygina has a reputation beyond reputeReygina has a reputation beyond reputeReygina has a reputation beyond reputeReygina has a reputation beyond reputeReygina has a reputation beyond reputeReygina has a reputation beyond reputeReygina has a reputation beyond reputeReygina has a reputation beyond reputeReygina has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by KyoKyoPowPow
still nothing huh think ima go move to WoW my money mite mean sometin to them over there
Haven't been able to stay logged on for more than a minute on Volcana since yesterday afternoon (yes, I'm in USA).

Loaded WoW last nite............................... c ya!

5/25/07 -Thx TQ!! Gone to play WoW
April 2012 - Bored enough to load CO back on my computer
Old 05-26-2007, 07:24   #152
ShadowsFader987

ShadowsFader987 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dranoria
i'm talking on co a guy (in between disconnections) and he has a cable connection and doesnt have disconnections, so its gonne be something else
Thnks for the feed back. that now prob throws my theory out XD. back to square one lol. ok mayb its somin in new patch that doesnt like somin thats common in most pcs? So probably best if everyone post ther pc stats meaning ppl who have probs and ppl who dont. mayb we can find a pattern between the 2.
Isp: comcast
Download Speed: 26798 kbps (3349.8 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 2450 kbps (306.3 KB/sec transfer rate)
Old 05-26-2007, 07:24   #153
~Sm00cH~

~Sm00cH~ is an unknown quantity at this point
logging out

hi guys looking for a little advice please

ok so i log into co and get in np at all hopping around lag free fine nothing te matter however when i get to the monsters they are all froze and it does not let me cast any spells on them but yet i can hop around with no lag after 2 mins of this i then get logged out this happens every 2 minutes of me being logged into co i have never had this happen before in my 4 years of playing co and this only started after the last server maintanece on the 25th or maybe 26th diff time zone so not shaw i have re lodded the co client and still the same and have also manualy updated my patches can any one suggest what to do to solve this or any ides on what might be causeing this problem please

thanks guys
Old 05-26-2007, 07:27   #154
Dranoria

Dranoria has a reputation beyond reputeDranoria has a reputation beyond reputeDranoria has a reputation beyond reputeDranoria has a reputation beyond reputeDranoria has a reputation beyond reputeDranoria has a reputation beyond reputeDranoria has a reputation beyond reputeDranoria has a reputation beyond reputeDranoria has a reputation beyond reputeDranoria has a reputation beyond reputeDranoria has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Seurat
BTW. for any of you that are bored or don't know what our "lag" problem is. check out http://blip.tv/file/242026/

BTW. TQ, Please realize it's the bulk of your DB buyers that are getting fuxed right now. Fix it soon, or you may not sell any DB's this weekend. And that would be a bloody shame.

cool job that video, right on the spot, having same problems
Old 05-26-2007, 07:31   #155
Calandra402

Calandra402 is an unknown quantity at this point
I normally have double digit ping and now when I log on it shoots up to around 9k then disconnects me

Server : Snowfall
Old 05-26-2007, 07:37   #156
Kirimacho
Teapot

Kirimacho is a glorious beacon of lightKirimacho is a glorious beacon of lightKirimacho is a glorious beacon of lightKirimacho is a glorious beacon of lightKirimacho is a glorious beacon of light
Logging in/staying in problem

Even though there's nothing wrong with my internet condition, I can't seem to log in to the server.

Ex. 1: It doesn't login at all, with the "Connection with server interupted"-error.

Ex. 2: It freezes at "Logging into account server"

Ex. 3: Logs in, the game freezes and it disconnects. With 0 ping.

Ex. 4: I'm actually able to move for a few seconds. Freezes every 3 seconds, and disconnects after a minute.

I've tried pretty much everything to make it work.
Old 05-26-2007, 07:39   #157
~Sm00cH~

~Sm00cH~ is an unknown quantity at this point
i have also found out that this is happening to alot of people on the cinderella server
Old 05-26-2007, 07:42   #158
NetRun

NetRun is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to NetRun Send a message via AIM to NetRun Send a message via Yahoo to NetRun
Interesting..

I tried a ping/pathping from work to the same address as in my previous post, and found the data is being routed through a different company, NTT.NET, instead of ABOVE.NET which my home Cable ISP routes through, and every single ping went through without being dropped, as opposed to ABOVE.NET, which seems to drop ~30% of packets before delivering them to the hosting company..
Old 05-26-2007, 07:46   #159
K_0_F
Newbi3

K_0_F is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Wormy
yup..ever since the patch the game has become laggy as hell for everyone on my server too..its impossible to play
I am from BabeyIcey server and i cant play GW.
When i died i dced caz of lag.
Old 05-26-2007, 07:50   #160
Ruixituh
I'm HOT!

Ruixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Ruixituh
Well, i've been experiencing the same problem! I play conquer for more than 5months and never happened to me...
My pc is a
-Pentium D 3.20Ghz Dual core
-Windows Vista (have it for 4 months - played well till the problem started)
-1GB ram DDR2
-Hard disk: 160GB

I play on Honor server.... this is really bad, we almost cant log and if we can log we get killed by monsters... this is really bad!
And i think that Conquer webiste and Forum are a little laggy also... I play other games like LineAge II and Counter Strike and i dont have problem... Even when going to webistes they load quickly, i use lBitComet| and didnt notice speed change... Idk whats happening I just know some players arent getting affected, but it cant be our problem... it would be strange if all of us that related this problem, had, at the same time, problems with ISP and/or computer! Something is wrong, and someone better solve this! If u need my screensshots to solve the problem i've some...

Last edited by Ruixituh; 05-26-2007 at 08:23.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:09   #161
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
I cant stay on for more than 2minutes MAX.

Usually my ping is 400-800, but now it's insanely unstable, ranging from 400-20k, and I dc even at low pings.

Im from the sapphire server, in the gems group.

Comp specs:

P4 3,0 ghz
512mb ddr ram
Radeon 9800pro gfx card (128mb)
Windows XP sp2
Direct X v. 9,0c

My connection is 3 mbps dl, 500 kbps upload.

Running on a wlan (wireless..~)

Im having no problems with my connection at all, the speed is the exact same as always, and it seems its quite stable.

I hope they fix the problems soon
Old 05-26-2007, 08:11   #162
miaow
<3

miaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond repute
sorry butthead ;p

Last edited by miaow; 05-27-2007 at 21:36.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:12   #163
miaow
<3

miaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond reputemiaow has a reputation beyond repute
sorry guys..it's all my fault. this lag thing is a direct consequence of me deciding to spend the money i'd normally buy on dbs on a pool this month

Last edited by miaow; 05-27-2007 at 21:37.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:19   #164
Cybeck

Cybeck is an unknown quantity at this point
Mayfaire Server---insane ping rates, constant disconnects, and I use a high speed cable connecttion. This sucks

Last edited by Cybeck; 05-26-2007 at 13:50.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:24   #165
doggy
Banned

doggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond repute
ok this is too messed up.....like this is just all a big coincidence.....and us posting this will do any difference

this dont just happen to so many people.....offcourse tq did something and it effected alot of people so they just gotta undo it.......nothing more

bet they tried to save money switching servers to a cheaper one or somethin

my fiddy cents

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: