Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-14-2007, 01:23   #76
EvaN
._.

EvaN has a brilliant futureEvaN has a brilliant futureEvaN has a brilliant futureEvaN has a brilliant futureEvaN has a brilliant futureEvaN has a brilliant futureEvaN has a brilliant futureEvaN has a brilliant futureEvaN has a brilliant futureEvaN has a brilliant futureEvaN has a brilliant future
Reporter: tInk
Server: Tornado
Cheater: Gunnerz
Time: Guild War
Place: Guild Area
Reason: Speedhacking
Note: The ghost is running as fast as me

http://blip.tv/file/529706

Retired
Old 12-14-2007, 14:48   #77
WinterSkye

WinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond repute
Your Character Name: Snow~*~Fire
What Kinda bot/cheat you're reporting: Wall Jump Hack
Botter/Cheaters Name: lickmy**** ~ Game Over Guild & DAOT ~ 4.20 Guild
Link to Video: http://blip.tv/file/541875
Date and Time: 12/14/2007
Notes: Short video but clearly see them both jumping on the wall

Im on SecondLife Now
An AWESOME Rock DJ, DJing 5 nights a week. PM me for stream details and times.
WinterSkye is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-14-2007, 18:14   #78
WinterSkye

WinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond reputeWinterSkye has a reputation beyond repute
Update:

New links for reporting bots/cheats/bad character and guild names, broadcast abuse and foul language ooooh

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/newthre...ewthread&f=263

However, its set to private it seems so we can post there. Here will be for our own information

I just put my recent ones there.

Im on SecondLife Now

Last edited by WinterSkye; 12-14-2007 at 18:27.
Old 12-20-2007, 05:55   #79
Gunnerz

Gunnerz is on a distinguished road
I cannot attach the screen shot in the link.. anyone can teach me?
Old 12-20-2007, 09:43   #80
WinterSkye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnerz View Post
I cannot attach the screen shot in the link.. anyone can teach me?
Have to upload to imageshack.come or blip.tv or some type of image place and put the link there to it.

Im on SecondLife Now
Old 01-04-2008, 19:56   #81
~b|t3m33~
Cherry Pie

~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterSkye View Post
Update:

New links for reporting bots/cheats/bad character and guild names, broadcast abuse and foul language ooooh

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/newthre...ewthread&f=263

However, its set to private it seems so we can post there. Here will be for our own information

I just put my recent ones there.
Have any idea why it was set up on private? Because I'm sure people would like to know if we report people like Tzar and if they botjail him or not. O.o Speedhack and aimbotting is back again it seems. So just curious.

~Proud Member of the Spear Babe Club w/ Alien Babysonja, Baby Xorn/Ohmygod & Baby Lunnchbox/Railstin~ & Memphix/Aiceru

2 my partners in crime who believed & trusted me, who gave their loyalty and supported me, I just wanted 2 say that I really appreciate evrythng dat u guys have done 4 me, thnk u so much, I will nver 4get u guys! U guys have made this game so much fun to play back then & so hard to 4get. I owe a lot 2 all of you who stood by me. U knw who u R..TC
~b|t3m33~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2008, 22:58   #82
WinterSkye

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~b|t3m33~ View Post
Have any idea why it was set up on private? Because I'm sure people would like to know if we report people like Tzar and if they botjail him or not. O.o Speedhack and aimbotting is back again it seems. So just curious.
When they botjail they will put in the botjailed thread. Its private because if a video is denied you can talk about it without others getting involved. Thats why this thread is still here, so we can post our videos for our own eyes

I dont think the process is going so well tho, still slow. My vids all but one been approved but they arent taking the older threads and taking care of them, they are doing from the top recent threads.

They havent botjailed anyone here yet, but many MANY approvals for our server alone. Just waiting to see. I think they need more than 1 person doing it, Evelyn is the only one doing the botjails now.

I am going to mention it on our vidsters thread. Its not speeding up any process.

Im on SecondLife Now
Old 01-05-2008, 11:45   #83
~b|t3m33~
Cherry Pie

~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute~b|t3m33~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
When they botjail they will put in the botjailed thread. Its private because if a video is denied you can talk about it without others getting involved. Thats why this thread is still here, so we can post our videos for our own eyes

I dont think the process is going so well tho, still slow. My vids all but one been approved but they arent taking the older threads and taking care of them, they are doing from the top recent threads.

They havent botjailed anyone here yet, but many MANY approvals for our server alone. Just waiting to see. I think they need more than 1 person doing it, Evelyn is the only one doing the botjails now.

I am going to mention it on our vidsters thread. Its not speeding up any process.
She's not doing her job then. If a vid has been approved, all she has to do is get their names and botjail how hard could that be. They've botjailed alot of people who hasn't done anything, I don't see why delay the one's with actual proof and got approvals from everyone else. Oh well. Thankss Sonny <3333

~Proud Member of the Spear Babe Club w/ Alien Babysonja, Baby Xorn/Ohmygod & Baby Lunnchbox/Railstin~ & Memphix/Aiceru

2 my partners in crime who believed & trusted me, who gave their loyalty and supported me, I just wanted 2 say that I really appreciate evrythng dat u guys have done 4 me, thnk u so much, I will nver 4get u guys! U guys have made this game so much fun to play back then & so hard to 4get. I owe a lot 2 all of you who stood by me. U knw who u R..TC
Old 01-05-2008, 11:47   #84
WinterSkye

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~b|t3m33~ View Post
She's not doing her job then. If a vid has been approved, all she has to do is get their names and botjail how hard could that be. They've botjailed alot of people who hasn't done anything, I don't see why delay the one's with actual proof and got approvals from everyone else. Oh well. Thankss Sonny <3333
Im givinig it a couple more weeks before I say HEY WTF we doing watching vids if nothing is happening?

Will see how it goes, only been couple weeks.

Im on SecondLife Now
Old 01-05-2008, 12:53   #85
~b|t3m33~
Cherry Pie

Quote:
Im givinig it a couple more weeks before I say HEY WTF we doing watching vids if nothing is happening?

Will see how it goes, only been couple weeks.
=]

Old 01-06-2008, 04:02   #86
WinterSkye

Keep yer eyes on the botjail list.... its coming 5 from Game over guild or allies.

Evelyn has been doing the botjailing from recent threads and missing the older ones, thats going to be fixed.

dum dum DUUUM they gonna pop them

I have couple more of Game Over guild members to send in

Im on SecondLife Now
Old 01-08-2008, 12:25   #87
WinterSkye

Your Character Name: YuriGP
Server: Tornado
What Kinda bot/cheat you're reporting: Auto Clicker/Scatter
Botter/Cheaters Name: DaRK Game Over Guild (Mafia)
Link to Video: http://blip.tv/file/586791/
Date and Time: 1/4/08
Notes: Yuri speaking to DaRK about his auto clicker, you can see that he is scattering at nothing and types a long sentence, also admits he is using and that all archers supposedly do.

I am reporting this for a friend, she doesnt know how to compress or edit or cut anything down, file was HUGE, took ages just to receive the silly thing.

Im on SecondLife Now
Old 01-09-2008, 22:36   #88
WinterSkye

POPPED!

Mafia related guilds/allies (game over included)

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showpos...5&postcount=31

take that..

Another archer from game over going too... DaRK was just approved

muahahaha

Im on SecondLife Now
Old 01-12-2008, 06:48   #89
Railstin04

Railstin04 has a reputation beyond reputeRailstin04 has a reputation beyond reputeRailstin04 has a reputation beyond reputeRailstin04 has a reputation beyond reputeRailstin04 has a reputation beyond reputeRailstin04 has a reputation beyond reputeRailstin04 has a reputation beyond reputeRailstin04 has a reputation beyond reputeRailstin04 has a reputation beyond reputeRailstin04 has a reputation beyond reputeRailstin04 has a reputation beyond repute
Here's one I made of GrimmJaw!
Old 01-12-2008, 07:36   #90
MakeMeLaugh
Sharingan

MakeMeLaugh has a reputation beyond reputeMakeMeLaugh has a reputation beyond reputeMakeMeLaugh has a reputation beyond reputeMakeMeLaugh has a reputation beyond reputeMakeMeLaugh has a reputation beyond reputeMakeMeLaugh has a reputation beyond reputeMakeMeLaugh has a reputation beyond reputeMakeMeLaugh has a reputation beyond reputeMakeMeLaugh has a reputation beyond reputeMakeMeLaugh has a reputation beyond reputeMakeMeLaugh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
POPPED!

Mafia related guilds/allies (game over included)

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showpos...5&postcount=31

take that..

Another archer from game over going too... DaRK was just approved

muahahaha
i LOLed at ur videos hahhahahahahahahahahahhaha
"bug abuse" (ac wall) LMAO tat was awesome...

but the archer using auto clicker... omg ahahahahahaha i think its the first time some1 get botjailed for using tat uhauhuhauhu

Dual Blade User Rawr

MakeMeLaugh
Level:128-130-130
Class: Trojan - Trojan -Trojan

^_^Guria^_^
Level: 110-128
Class: Water - Fire

I R BR k? B R A Z I L FTW!

Now playing WoW: Tichondrius server/ Tauren Shaman lvl 80 with epic equipzz
MakeMeLaugh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: