Old 11-12-2008, 18:39   #1
diehard~o&Bytza
Kasmmmmmmk

Location: Ahmederica, noop, kosmk i kill u, pls men no pk me ok or no?, give it to me men!, blz tem arsher i keel u nooooooooooop Posts: 572394
diehard~o&Bytza has a reputation beyond reputediehard~o&Bytza has a reputation beyond reputediehard~o&Bytza has a reputation beyond reputediehard~o&Bytza has a reputation beyond reputediehard~o&Bytza has a reputation beyond reputediehard~o&Bytza has a reputation beyond reputediehard~o&Bytza has a reputation beyond reputediehard~o&Bytza has a reputation beyond reputediehard~o&Bytza has a reputation beyond reputediehard~o&Bytza has a reputation beyond reputediehard~o&Bytza has a reputation beyond repute
Wtf

cant login to our server now...its full and according to co91.com u need to buy VIP and the VIP patch just came out 30 min ago...why were the servers never full before? its like TQ staged it to make it look full so ppl will buy VIP this is becoming like that emulator server where u buy account limit bypass....this is pure bullsheeto is anyone else having trouble logging in?

I'm diehard, and you're watching "Kosmk All Kazablankes" on the National Geographic Channel.

LVL 128 Trojan

BP 207/252 (with mentor)

ATK 7872-12004

DEF 3906
diehard~o&Bytza is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2008, 18:46   #2
bloody941

bloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud of
bull****

ive been tryin to log on for 30 min now as well, i do think they are trying to **** everyone over with this new ****... and 1 problem is the VIP still is under construction.
WOO NO LOGING IN UNLESS U PAY 1K TO TQ
bloody941 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2008, 18:47   #3
SomeGuy12345

SomeGuy12345 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeGuy12345 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeGuy12345 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeGuy12345 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeGuy12345 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeGuy12345 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeGuy12345 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeGuy12345 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeGuy12345 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeGuy12345 has a reputation beyond reputeSomeGuy12345 has a reputation beyond repute
yah its full to on eternity server cant log in -.-.... omg...

nAme: Homospaien Water-Warrior-Monk (MAIN-ACTIVE)
leVel: 130-130-140
SomeGuy12345 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2008, 18:55   #4
bloody941

bloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud ofbloody941 has much to be proud of
well they already realized theres some badass problems with this new ****... servers are down again
bloody941 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2008, 18:56   #5
Chelsea.Beth
BAMF

Chelsea.Beth has a reputation beyond reputeChelsea.Beth has a reputation beyond reputeChelsea.Beth has a reputation beyond reputeChelsea.Beth has a reputation beyond reputeChelsea.Beth has a reputation beyond reputeChelsea.Beth has a reputation beyond reputeChelsea.Beth has a reputation beyond reputeChelsea.Beth has a reputation beyond reputeChelsea.Beth has a reputation beyond reputeChelsea.Beth has a reputation beyond reputeChelsea.Beth has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=574644

***9829;Mar, Mazz, Betsy***9829;
***9734;
Chelsea.Beth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2008, 19:11   #6
diehard~o&Bytza
Kasmmmmmmk

Location: Ahmederica, noop, kosmk i kill u, pls men no pk me ok or no?, give it to me men!, blz tem arsher i keel u nooooooooooop Posts: 572394
diehard~o&Bytza has a reputation beyond reputediehard~o&Bytza has a reputation beyond reputediehard~o&Bytza has a reputation beyond reputediehard~o&Bytza has a reputation beyond reputediehard~o&Bytza has a reputation beyond reputediehard~o&Bytza has a reputation beyond reputediehard~o&Bytza has a reputation beyond reputediehard~o&Bytza has a reputation beyond reputediehard~o&Bytza has a reputation beyond reputediehard~o&Bytza has a reputation beyond reputediehard~o&Bytza has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloody941 View Post
well they already realized theres some badass problems with this new ****... servers are down again
thank you mast0r u is very not kosmack men, now blz dell me when the 2nd server down (for get reed of bad server problim) weel end?

ty and blz no kosmack me
i lave e***pt, ivieryone is sharmoota
dihad mohammed

P.S. i am hope zat you are give me more bato powar wen you is hev super +12 talismen too men!

I'm diehard, and you're watching "Kosmk All Kazablankes" on the National Geographic Channel.

LVL 128 Trojan

BP 207/252 (with mentor)

ATK 7872-12004

DEF 3906
diehard~o&Bytza is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: