Old 07-10-2019, 16:50   #1
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Chi Luck

How many chi points does it take to get that final (right) orange?

that's 4.377.850 Chi used (actually even more because I started around lvl 92).
Think I had 4 wrong oranges with that much Chi, So about 1 orange every 1.1m chi used. Anybody can top this?

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-DW-DW (Princess)**
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire** (Retired)
130-130-140 Pure-Water(Melee)

130-130-140 Pure-Water**
130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro** (Retired)
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire** (Retired)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water** (Retired)

** = Fixed Jiang
Mucle is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2019, 17:08   #2
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
17 million chi on Dragon to get an immunity to 97 and I could never get over the 97 Immunity hump. I never could get above 97 for ages until the one event that had the 96,97,98 tokens and a good friend randomly rolled a 98 on Dragon for me (Thank You Lena!!!!!). I could not get past that 97. Then in the next 6 - 8 months I slowly finalized my 1 off 98 and 99's to 100 on the gates. That one spell on Dragon was horrible and almost made me quit trying.

Chi was harder to roll back then on the old system then it seems to be now. I finalized my chi right before the new system was introduced yet rolling the hero quest in the first 2 days just to get points for the point store I rolled 2 100 breaks (1 a day) - Not that I use break ATM yet I was somewhat shocked. That was sorta unheard of before, at least from most of the peeps I know, so just keep going you will hit your 100 soon enough.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 07-10-2019 at 17:13.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-10-2019, 22:00   #3
The last stick
Stickman

The last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond reputeThe last stick has a reputation beyond repute
It's way easier to max chi now, back 3 years this would be impressive.
The last stick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2019, 00:08   #4
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The last stick View Post
It's way easier to max chi now, back 3 years this would be impressive.
Thing is I've had this chi for ages.... I was once one of those people that had "awesome" chi, now I'm just one of those people who has nice chi. I don't like the new system as it made me a regular.
People seem to hit 400s all the time (probably mostly with randoms) but still, the fact that im 399 and my Chi lvl gives me better stats then my ranking is absurd. I have a wrong orange or missing orange of the right stat on every 1 of my gates and I'm not able to get them for way too long already, it's really only the last stat, the other ones werent that hard to be fair, or at least not 4million chi hard..

Char-collector

Dark

130-130-140 Pure-Water**
130-130-140 Pure Monk**

** = Fixed Jiang
Old 07-16-2019, 14:16   #5
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
How many chi points does it take to get that final (right) orange?

that's 4.377.850 Chi used (actually even more because I started around lvl 92).
Think I had 4 wrong oranges with that much Chi, So about 1 orange every 1.1m chi used. Anybody can top this?
On Phoenix, I think I've played close to 2.5kk chi's to get a full P-attack from a 99 P-attack. On Tiger I caught a full Imun and a 99 Antibt with 20k chis. I think nix is harder to get given the fact that it gives atk / m-atk.

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2019, 05:30   #6
Mucle
MathGenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
On Phoenix, I think I've played close to 2.5kk chi's to get a full P-attack from a 99 P-attack. On Tiger I caught a full Imun and a 99 Antibt with 20k chis. I think nix is harder to get given the fact that it gives atk / m-atk.
Im on 5.4m chi spend now... had some more random oranges...still no p-attack

Char-collector

Dark

130-130-140 Pure-Water**
130-130-140 Pure Monk**

** = Fixed Jiang
Old 07-22-2019, 00:31   #7
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
Im on 5.4m chi spend now... had some more random oranges...still no p-attack
Did u catch ur desired orange? After u do, u might get a surprise as I did lol.
On Nix, with a 390 score, i had 49.093 atk. I made a score of 400 and surprise, I have 50.593 and not 52.093. I am ranked on the 18th place but it says I get 3k atk and 1k final-p-atk. I get none of them but 1.5k atk and 500 final-p-atk.
So I assume that they display the stats from 1-3 ranks but the bonuses are as they were in the past. We got TQ'ed once again geeeez.

Old 07-22-2019, 09:58   #8
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
On Nix, with a 390 score, i had 49.093 atk. I made a score of 400 and surprise, I have 50.593 and not 52.093. I am ranked on the 18th place but it says I get 3k atk and 1k final-p-atk. I get none of them but 1.5k atk and 500 final-p-atk.
So I assume that they display the stats from 1-3 ranks but the bonuses are as they were in the past. We got TQ'ed once again geeeez.
That is actually interesting. Have to wait and see what others with 400's say. I am wondering if they changed this after the last anima change taking BP all the way up to P-18 which actually destroyed nobility pretty much completely -OR DID IT! with your post maybe they quietly changed how the rankings used to be to support the anima which would just be another complete backstab to players by this company if it is in fact what they did showing even more how they have become a complete greed based bunch of mothe-----r _____________________xzxzxzxzxx'rs by finding a way to have nobility play a new role in chi.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2019, 02:47   #9
~AEnur~
Constantin

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
That is actually interesting. Have to wait and see what others with 400's say. I am wondering if they changed this after the last anima change taking BP all the way up to P-18 which actually destroyed nobility pretty much completely -OR DID IT! with your post maybe they quietly changed how the rankings used to be to support the anima which would just be another complete backstab to players by this company if it is in fact what they did showing even more how they have become a complete greed based bunch of mothe-----r _____________________xzxzxzxzxx'rs by finding a way to have nobility play a new role in chi.
"Hello dear friend. Chi level will also add attribute for you. And only the higher bonus from Chi level or Ranking will apply. You can check the properties that your Chi level attaches to you to see which is effective. Thank you for your support." The response given a few hours ago. Nailed it

Old 07-24-2019, 03:08   #10
Mucle
MathGenius

Quote:
I have not...7.4m chi spend and counting now.
Also I will see, I should be 53k attack when I get my full P-attack. Will see what happens.

Char-collector

Dark

130-130-140 Pure-Water**
130-130-140 Pure Monk**

** = Fixed Jiang
Old 07-28-2019, 22:50   #11
MasterWarrior
I<3Reflect

MasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MasterWarrior Send a message via MSN to MasterWarrior Send a message via Yahoo to MasterWarrior
Did that in 600k chi a few weeks ago.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190729-004937_Lightshot.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	374.8 KB
ID:	151388  

Full +12 -7
King 50b donation
348perfection

R.I.P. Jay, we will always miss you
MasterWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2019, 23:27   #12
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterWarrior View Post
Did that in 600k chi a few weeks ago.
Its all about luck really, its just, yours hit you so good.
Old 07-28-2019, 23:57   #13
pureozzy103

pureozzy103 is on a distinguished road
ive spent over 10 million chi and havnt even hit anything of value. fires must have bad luck
pureozzy103 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2019, 01:41   #14
MasterWarrior
I<3Reflect

MasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MasterWarrior Send a message via MSN to MasterWarrior Send a message via Yahoo to MasterWarrior
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
Its all about luck really, its just, yours hit you so good.
Yea that was my point. Ive played this game off and on since 1.0 way back in 2004. During that time ive had crap luck for pretty much everything especially chi. Spent millions just on pheonix years ago and only managed to get that 390. This time i managed to make my chi from:

390 nix
385 dragon
386 tiger
392 turtle

To

400 nix
400 dragon
400 tiger
392 turtle

In only around 5 million chi total. Then the anniversary quest started and i wasnt able to work on turtle. Everything about this game is based on luck and chance, nothing is guranteed. Tq may tell us that somthing has a x% chance of happening but its actually all just random.

Full +12 -7
King 50b donation
348perfection

R.I.P. Jay, we will always miss you
MasterWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2019, 21:29   #15
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
yup agreed, hell i spent over 600k chi on my water and didnt get a single useful full. Got two +final p attacks and and anti which is useless for him since hes **** bp. Meanwhile i can roll that much chi on my pirate and get two good fulls? with the amount of chi we roll the numbers shouldn't vary so much if everything is the "same chance"

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: